Fox News Carlson said the US should “take the side of Moscow”/ Moscow predicts that the war with Ukraine will bring down their ruble by 20%

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Mr Carlson said the US should “take the side of Moscow”/Moscow predicts that the war with Ukraine will bring down their ruble by 20%

one more useful idiot (only an idiot takes the losing side, Moscow will lose anyway ) , nothing is special here still , what the redactors of Fox news think about this act of treason, or its the official position of Fox news ?

Da2am10V4AApobC.jpg

Moscow predicts that the war with Ukraine will bring down their ruble by 20%​

"
Official Poll Shows Russians Too Poor to Afford Shoes, Puzzling Kremlin - The Moscow Times

1642798042863.png

"

Mr Carlson said the US should “take the side of Moscow”/Moscow predicts that the war with Ukraine will bring down their ruble by 20%

one more useful idiot (only an idiot takes the losing side, Moscow will lose anyway ) , nothing is special here still , what the redactors of Fox news think about this act of treason, or its the official position of Fox news ?

View attachment 591048

Moscow predicts that the war with Ukraine will bring down their ruble by 20%​

"
Official Poll Shows Russians Too Poor to Afford Shoes, Puzzling Kremlin - The Moscow Times

View attachment 591050

"
I dont really pay a lot of time watching what is going on in Asia, as the United States is pretty fucked up right now. But,,,,,I do know that if Russia decides to invade Ukraine, that Joe Biteme, will redraw the redline in the sand, just like the brown turd Obammy did in Syria. Joe is as much a spineless coward as any of the other spineless Democrats....

Couldn't be better! The domestic politics of bringing down Biden is interfering with America's solidarity on the foreign affairs front!

But really?? Could the political right actually side with Putin?

I dont really pay a lot of time watching what is going on in Asia, as the United States is pretty fucked up right now. But,,,,,I do know that if Russia decides to invade Ukraine, that Joe Biteme, will redraw the redline in the sand, just like the brown turd Obammy did in Syria. Joe is as much a spineless coward as any of the other spineless Democrats....

Moscow has 0 chance against us...why ´d any US president afraid of Nigeria in snow ?

1642799007401.png

Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

Moscow has 0 chance against us...why ´d any US president afraid of Nigeria in snow ?

View attachment 591058

View attachment 591055

Probably because Nigeria doesn't have the worlds most nuclear weapons, or millions of highly trained soldiers, or some of the worlds most advanced aircraft and tanks and missiles and weapons. Yes, the U.S.A. Can beat Russia, but at what cost? How many Americans should die to help bail out corrupt Ukraine?

Russia paid heed to Obama's red line in Syria and then joined with America in ensuring that Assad got rid of his chem/bio weapons.

Obama was upstaged by Putin and it appears that he sold out America's excuse for war quite purposely. The WMD reason for war became useless and redundant.

We should be wondering if Biden could somehow apply the same strategy? I can't make that connection but maybe you or somebody else could?

Probably because Nigeria doesn't have the worlds most nuclear weapons, or millions of highly trained soldiers, or some of the worlds most advanced aircraft and tanks and missiles and weapons. Yes, the U.S.A. Can beat Russia, but at what cost? How many Americans should die to help bail out corrupt Ukraine?
the facts:

Moscow predicts that the war with Ukraine will bring down their ruble by 20%

your ulus is a pure freak show

Did you notice the date for the Carlson piece? What relevance does a 2+-year-old opinion report have? The reality is that while I think anyone who trusts Vladimir Vladimirovich is a fool... it is still not our duty to fight Russia for actions we would take if we were in the same situation. It's simple fairness, isn't it?

If Vlad or Xi began placing ballistic missiles or ABM batteries or massing heavily-armed troops on our border with Mexico or Canada, we would not allow that without serious consequences, possibly even war. I fully support arming the Ukrainians and sharing intelligence but this fight is THEIRS. Russia's military could secure an incursion into the part of Ukraine where the majority have Russian roots but they'd pay too bloody a price to try to invade the whole country AND THEY KNOW IT.

Crimea needs WATER. The canal that supplies this source is in the eastern part of Ukraine. My guess is that once that source is secured, Putin will stop and began asking for negotiations.

ETA - I was wrong, the "North Crimean Canal" is a man-made source of water tapping the Dneiper river and it flows more in the southern part of Ukraine. Russia would have to control a lot more than just the eastern part of Ukraine. They COULD grab a chunk of the east and then negotiate part of it back in return for water, though.

Last edited:
supplies this source is in the eastern part of Ukraine.
in the western part

ps

ONE OF THE TARGETS: IS STATE Nevada, ANYBODY FROM Nevada IS HERE? ... pro - Putin deputy Fedorov suggested a proactively Nuclear Strike on USA! as I said before we have to dismantle Moscow (juchi project) empire , break it the last time , creating independent states under our protection !

1642799735810.png

"Take the side of Moscow" is the expected anti-American rhetoric of the self-proclaimed "Make America great" crowd.

Last edited:
"Take the side of Moscow" is the expected anti-American rhetoric from the self-proclaimed "Make America great" crowd.
KOMPROMAT ?

..., kompromat, short for "compromising material", is damaging information about a politician, a businessperson, or other public figure, which may be used to create negative publicity, as well as for blackmail, often to exert influence rather than monetary gain, and extortion. Wikipedia

KOMPROMAT ?

..., kompromat, short for "compromising material", is damaging information about a politician, a businessperson, or other public figure, which may be used to create negative publicity, as well as for blackmail, often to exert influence rather than monetary gain, and extortion. Wikipedia
For starters.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back