BREAKING: The UN concludes that Israel has established an APARTHEID REGIME...

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: BREAKING: The UN concludes that Israel has established an APARTHEID REGIME...
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

A vast majority of countries in the world have selected areas that have gone underdeveloped. Israel is not unique in that regard. It is just "al Jazeera" has chosen to focus its attention on the Slum Area of South Tel Aviv.

Lod; Unwanted citizens.png

(COMMENT)

◈ In Egypt, the Sudan Nest, a slum near al-Dokki neighbourhood in Cairo, is an example.
◈ Amman Jordan has slum areas in the Eastern Side of the City.
◈ Beriut Lebanon has the Hay al-Gharbe area.
◈ Damascus Syria has the Rukn al-Din Area.​

Even an oil-rich country like Saudi Arabia is discretely planning to redevelop slums in and around the capital. It is a never-ending effort to restore neighborhoods as part of a wider plan to keep up with soaring demand for affordable housing.

Most urban regions of the world have a pyramid-like hierarchy of development with the most wealthy at the top and the least wealthy at the bottom. The fact that, for one reason or another, the Israelis have not built a utopia for everyone is evidence of limited economic urban development resources, not some sinister plot of apartheid.

It does not matter what country you look at, even the very richest cities like Doha, Luxembourg, or Singapore have their own poor areas (slums) of the City.

Don't think for a moment that the "al Jazeera" think piece shows evidence of some sort of discrimination. Poverty and poor infrastructure can be seen in almost every nation. Even Norway, being the nation rated the highest on the scale used in the Human Development Index, has the Oslo Ghetto (– Grønland).

Most Respectfully,
R

RE: BREAKING: The UN concludes that Israel has established an APARTHEID REGIME...
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

I'm not sure that this is not a super example of misinformation.

Land expropriation, racial classification, mass displacement and violent repression are main parallels between South African and Israeli apartheid.
(COMMENT)

◈ I need to ask, is there a city inside the sovereignty of Israel that screens-out "non-Jewish" people? (What Cities in Sovereign Israel?)
◈ Where in the sovereignty of Israel is the government forcibly or violently removing non-Jewish people? (What Cities in Sovereign Israel?)
◈ Where in the sovereignty of Israel is there "forced" school segregation? (What Cities in Sovereign Israel?)
◈ I do know about Israeli Identification documents. But I am sure that the UNSCOP Recommendations and the Independence Announcement certainly made it clear that Israel is a Jewish State. Also, how are Jewish people in the 22 Arab League Nations treated and identified?
◈ Within the sovereignty of Israel, there are no travel restrictions that single-out non-Jewish people with greater restrictions.
Now, I can see the wheels turning, that the anti-Israelis will bring-up the restrictions in the West Bank and Area "C." Well, that is not under the sovereignty of Israel. That is by agreement between the Israeli's and the Arab Palestinians. The separations imposed are a matter of separating and protecting the Israelis and the Arab Palestinians from harming themselves.

Area A Full civil and security control by the Palestinian Authority
Area B Palestinian civil control and joint Israeli-Palestinian security control
Area C Full Israeli civil and security control​

The Arab Palestinians have established past practice of violence, over the last 50 years, which would make it completely unreasonable to extend a mixed dominion in Area "C" given the proclivity of violence exhibited by the Arab Palestinian.

View attachment 290417
Most Respectfully,
R

That's an 8 year old propaganda piece.

Your Jooooo hatreds are really a pathology.

Are you a graduate of Hamas summer camp?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

A vast majority of countries in the world have selected areas that have gone underdeveloped. Israel is not unique in that regard. It is just "al Jazeera" has chosen to focus its attention on the Slum Area of South Tel Aviv.

(COMMENT)

◈ In Egypt, the Sudan Nest, a slum near al-Dokki neighbourhood in Cairo, is an example.

Even an oil-rich country like Saudi Arabia is discretely planning to redevelop slums in and around the capital. It is a never-ending effort to restore neighborhoods as part of a wider plan to keep up with soaring demand for affordable housing.

Most urban regions of the world have a pyramid-like hierarchy of development with the most wealthy at the top and the least wealthy at the bottom. The fact that, for one reason or another, the Israelis have not built a utopia for everyone is evidence of limited economic urban development resources, not some sinister plot of apartheid.

It does not matter what country you look at, even the very richest cities like Doha, Luxembourg, or Singapore have their own poor areas (slums) of the City.

Don't think for a moment that the "al Jazeera" think piece shows evidence of some sort of discrimination. Poverty and poor infrastructure can be seen in almost every nation. Even Norway, being the nation rated the highest on the scale used in the Human Development Index, has the Oslo Ghetto (– Grønland).

Most Respectfully,
R
That the Palestinians live on the bottom rung of the economic ladder is a matter of government policy.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
That the Palestinians live on the bottom rung of the economic ladder is a matter of government policy.

why do i suddenly feel targeted....? ~S~

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Land expropriation, racial classification, mass displacement and violent repression are main parallels between South African and Israeli apartheid.
(COMMENT)

◈ I need to ask, is there a city inside the sovereignty of Israel that screens-out "non-Jewish" people? (What Cities in Sovereign Israel?)
◈ Where in the sovereignty of Israel is the government forcibly or violently removing non-Jewish people? (What Cities in Sovereign Israel?)
◈ Where in the sovereignty of Israel is there "forced" school segregation? (What Cities in Sovereign Israel?)
◈ I do know about Israeli Identification documents. But I am sure that the UNSCOP Recommendations and the Independence Announcement certainly made it clear that Israel is a Jewish State. Also, how are Jewish people in the 22 Arab League Nations treated and identified?
◈ Within the sovereignty of Israel, there are no travel restrictions that single-out non-Jewish people with greater restrictions.
Now, I can see the wheels turning, that the anti-Israelis will bring-up the restrictions in the West Bank and Area "C." Well, that is not under the sovereignty of Israel. That is by agreement between the Israeli's and the Arab Palestinians. The separations imposed are a matter of separating and protecting the Israelis and the Arab Palestinians from harming themselves.

The Arab Palestinians have established past practice of violence, over the last 50 years, which would make it completely unreasonable to extend a mixed dominion in Area "C" given the proclivity of violence exhibited by the Arab Palestinian.

View attachment 290417
Most Respectfully,
R

He was quick to jump on that one, wasn't he?

As if any of us take any notice of the UN.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

View attachment 290417
Most Respectfully,
R

Seriously, Qatari propaganda channel?

What they show is an outskirts of Lod, one of the poorest Israeli cities where Jews and Arabs at the same time live in mixed and neighborhoods where one or the other community prevails in numbers.

While trying to focus on pictures of a garbage dump in the industrial zone, they show newly built private multi-store in the Arab neighborhoods on the outskirts of the town, and while telling stories about a poor woman living in a chicken coop, interview her showing having a yard a big house standing.

What Al Jazeerah won't say is that these are specifically Bedouins, and if they wanted to clean that sewage in the highways field, they could at least take an initiative to cooperate with the rest of the town's civil Green activity - before spontaneously building new shacks around them.

Anyone who's drives along Israel including Gaza and the Judea Samaria sees the discrepancy between what the media spins, and the apparent reality of the conditions of an average poor Jewish family with 5 kids living in old apartment buildings, compared to an average poor Arab family with 5 kids, a house with a chicken coop in the yard, and a sports car in the garage for a birthday present.

:lame2:

Last edited:
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Conspiracy theories make everything so simple, right?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)
◈ I need to ask, is there a city inside the sovereignty of Israel that screens-out "non-Jewish" people? (What Cities in Sovereign Israel?)​
◈ Where in the sovereignty of Israel is the government forcibly or violently removing non-Jewish people? (What Cities in Sovereign Israel?)​
◈ Where in the sovereignty of Israel is there "forced" school segregation? (What Cities in Sovereign Israel?)​
◈ I do know about Israeli Identification documents. But I am sure that the UNSCOP Recommendations and the Independence Announcement certainly made it clear that Israel is a Jewish State. Also, how are Jewish people in the 22 Arab League Nations treated and identified?​
◈ Within the sovereignty of Israel, there are no travel restrictions that single-out non-Jewish people with greater restrictions.​

Area B Palestinian civil control and joint Israeli-Palestinian security control​

View attachment 290417
Most Respectfully,
R

What's with the "Jooooo hatreds ?" Did you run out of anti Semite cards?

What happened to the Jews in Morocco, Algeria, Libya, Tunisia, Yemen, Lebanon, Syria, and so on?

Practice what you preach Tinmore, or stop preaching.

Deflection.

The Palestinians had nothing to do with that.

You have the right to be wrong. The only people who think that, are people like you.

Bottom line is this... There is only one Jewish state in the world were Jews can live in their own land. There dozens of nations where Muslims can live in their own lands.

You have made a claim that this Jewish state has introduce apartheid. Last I checked (just now), there are still thousands on thousands of Muslims living in Israel, as Israeli citizens, with Israeli rights, and have members in the Israeli government.

Do tell, how many Muslim countries even allow Jews, and of what few there may be, which allows Jews to have representation in their respective governments?

By far.... .BE FAR... the many Islamic based countries ALL have apartheid.

So before making a hypocrite of yourself, fix your dozens on dozens of countries, before whining about Israel... and if you deflect from that fact, then you just proved you are hypocritical trash, and none of should listen to a word you have to say about anything.

Bottom line... if you are going to preach about how Jews treat Muslims, then you need to practice what you preach by having Muslim treat Jews better. Until you fix that, you don't have a point, or an argument, and you should keep your mouth shut.

Rania Khalek

How did Palestine end up Israels weapons testing area?

You can't figure this out?

By attacking Israelis. That's how. There... saved you 5 minutes of wasted time watching a dumb video.

Let me give you a hint... if you break into my house to harm me, I'll do some weapons testing of my own.

If Mexico were to attack the US, we would do some weapons testing on Mexico.

When you act like animals, and attack people... they test weapons on you. This isn't hard. You shouldn't need a youtube video to figure this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back