BREAKING: The UN concludes that Israel has established an APARTHEID REGIME...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go, folks. Not that I don't enjoy "I told ya sos," but...

This report concludes that Israel has established an apartheid regime that dominates the Palestinian people as a whole. Aware of the seriousness of this allegation, the authors of the report conclude that available evidence establishes beyond a reasonable doubt that Israel is guilty of policies and practices that constitute the crime of apartheid as legally defined in instruments of international law...

https://www.unescwa.org/sites/www.u...heid-occupation-executive-summary-english.pdf

The same U. N. That violated “ International Law “ in 1967? Lol

I respectfully disagree with the distinguished members of the United Nations.

Israel is just a tiny sliver of land.

Through hard work and intelligence, it has turned the desert into an oasis of democracy and economic prosperity.

I see nothing wrong with the Israel wanting to be a culturally homogeneous nation.

He has nothing else to offer.
[

Editor: International Law, the Six Day War and History - WSJ

Thu, May 28, 2020 7:17 am

Cynthia Poll ([email protected])To:you (Bcc) Details

International Law, the Six Day War and History

International Law, the Six Day War and History
Updated Sept. 27, 2009 6:20 pm ET
Paul H. Robinson's "Israel and the Trouble With International Law" (op-ed, Sept. 22) is a welcome treatise on the failings of international law and international concepts of justice. Not only does the international community make the unprecedented demand that Israel give land back it won from its attackers (who still revel in their threats to destroy Israel), but they largely endorse the Palestinian claims to a "right of return." Under Western law there is the doctrine of "adverse possession" which states that if one willingly abandons his/her property it then belongs to the person who later takes possession of it. A quick look at history (read the headlines of Arab and U.S. newspaper stories of the era) reveals that tens, if not hundreds of thousands of Palestinians (as they later became known) abandoned their homes at the behest of the Arab nations poised to attack Israel on its first day of international recognition. They were told they could come back and take all the Jewish homes and valuables after the Arabs drove the Jews into the sea.
Instead of looking to international law as it resides in the Hague or at the United Nations, I suggest the application of the universally accepted international laws of horse racing: If you put your money on the wrong horse, you don't get your money back.

Alan Bromley

New York

In his largely sensible analysis, Mr. Robinson paints with too broad a brush when he writes that "in the 1967 Six Day War, Israel's use of force against Egypt, Syria and Jordan—neighbors that were preparing an attack to destroy it—was illegal under the U.N. Charter's Article 51, which forbids any use of force until the attack actually 'occurs.' "

Whatever the relevance of Article 51 to Israel's pre-emptive strike against Egypt (which had, of course, created a casus belli by evicting U.N. peacekeepers from the Sinai, closing the Straits of Tiran and loudly declaiming its intention to destroy Israel), it bears not at all on the fighting with Syria and Jordan which were only attacked after those nations had first attacked Israel.
'

Origins of the Six-Day War - Wikipedia

Israel is just another name for apartheid, racism, and terrorism.

44989803_2478635392363181_7500815565309607936_n.jpg

RE: BREAKING: The UN concludes that Israel has established an APARTHEID REGIME...
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: This is entirely a mindless approach to an otherwise baseless charge. Many countries around the world have a National Identity Card. And they are all similar.

(COMMENT)

I don't know whether any Arab Country requires such National Identification, but I bet that most of them do.

The crime we should be talking about is the:

“Attack directed against a civilian population” in these context elements is understood to mean a course of conduct involving the multiple commission of acts referred to in article 7, paragraph 1, of the Statute against any civilian population, pursuant to or in furtherance of a State or organizational policy to commit such attack. The acts need not constitute a military attack. It is understood that “policy to commit such attack” requires that the State or organization actively promote or encourage such an attack against a civilian population.​

These are (primarily) subject to the adjudication as outlined in Article 68 of the Fourth Geneva Convention. By if the International Criminal Court were to somehow gain jurisdiction, that would be a profound event in itself.

1591652119225.png
But the crime of Apartheid is a non-starter as is compared customarily to the way the Issue is handled by all the other Regional Countries.

Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas (Abu Mazen) speaks during a meeting with members of the Central Committee in the PA capital city of Ramallah on January 14, 2018. (See the article by: By Paul Gherkin - 5 Tammuz 5778 – June 18, 2018)
“In a final resolution, we would not see the presence of a single Israeli – civilian or soldier – on our lands.”
Is that a demonstration of Apartheid?
1589969410040.png

Most Respectfully,
R

RE: BREAKING: The UN concludes that Israel has established an APARTHEID REGIME...
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: This is entirely a mindless approach to an otherwise baseless charge. Many countries around the world have a National Identity Card. And they are all similar.

(COMMENT)

I don't know whether any Arab Country requires such National Identification, but I bet that most of them do.

“Attack directed against a civilian population” in these context elements is understood to mean a course of conduct involving the multiple commission of acts referred to in article 7, paragraph 1, of the Statute against any civilian population, pursuant to or in furtherance of a State or organizational policy to commit such attack. The acts need not constitute a military attack. It is understood that “policy to commit such attack” requires that the State or organization actively promote or encourage such an attack against a civilian population.​

These are (primarily) subject to the adjudication as outlined in Article 68 of the Fourth Geneva Convention. By if the International Criminal Court were to somehow gain jurisdiction, that would be a profound event in itself.

View attachment 347629 But the crime of Apartheid is a non-starter as is compared customarily to the way the Issue is handled by all the other Regional Countries.

Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas (Abu Mazen) speaks during a meeting with members of the Central Committee in the PA capital city of Ramallah on January 14, 2018. (See the article by: By Paul Gherkin - 5 Tammuz 5778 – June 18, 2018)
“In a final resolution, we would not see the presence of a single Israeli – civilian or soldier – on our lands.”
1589969410040.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Lebanon does but they do not put religion on the card. offhand I do not know about other countries.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

View attachment 347629 But the crime of Apartheid is a non-starter as is compared customarily to the way the Issue is handled by all the other Regional Countries.

1589969410040.png

Most Respectfully,
R
“In a final resolution, we would not see the presence of a single Israeli – civilian or soldier – on our lands.”Is that a demonstration of Apartheid?
Not really. They are not required to admit foreign nationals.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

1589969410040.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Lebanon does but they do not put religion on the card. offhand I do not know about other countries.

Which religions other than Islam are practiced in Saudi Arabia, bright eyes?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

1589969410040.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Which religions other than Islam are practiced in Saudi Arabia, bright eyes?
Off topic. This is the Israel/Palestine forum.:offtopic:

Well, there's a reason why the UN chief withdrew this report.

P F Tinmore
Where is ethnicity mentioned in the Israeli ID?
I'm holding one in my hands, show me exactly :45:

Because all you're doing here is knowingly spreading a racist libel.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back