BREAKING: The UN concludes that Israel has established an APARTHEID REGIME...

Status
Not open for further replies.

How-to-stop-sleeping-during-lectures.jpg

Indeed, for those who haven’t seen it yet. How telling that your heroes are frauds, antisemites and Islamic terrorist misfits.

ESCWA comprises 18 Arab countries:Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, the State of Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, the Sudan, the Syrian Arab Republic, Tunisia, the United Arab Emirates and Yemen.

The ESCWA is something of a roll call of Islamic backwaters including the “State of Pally’land”

UN chief rejects Richard Falk's ESCWA report accusing Israel of 'apartheid' - UN Watch

U.N. chief Antonió Guterres rejected a report published by ECSWA, a Beirut-based agency of the world body— ECSWA—comprised entirely of 18 Arab states, which accuses Israel of “apartheid.”

The report’s chief author is Richard Falk, a former U.N. official who was condemned repeatedly by the UK and other governments for antisemitism.

In 2011, Falk was also denounced by his own boss, former U.N. chief Ban Ki-moon, for espousing 9/11 conspiracy theories which accused the U.S. government, instead of Al Qaeda, of perpetrating the 9/11 terror attacks.

The new report, said Guterres’ spokesman, “does not reflect the views of the Secretary‑General.”

U.S. ambassador Nikki Haley blasted the report, and called on the UN to withdraw it

Apartheid Under the Cover of a Jewish State

The state belongs to everyone. A regime that segregates and discriminates is called apartheid. There is no other name. The fact that Azmi Bishara, who fled Israel amid suspicions he supplied information to Hezbollah, was the first to draw attention to this obvious truth doesn’t detract from it one iota. A state of all its citizens isn’t “the slogan of the enemy,” as the new foreign minister put it. It’s the heart and soul of democracy.

Apartheid under the cover of a Jewish state | Opinion

The state belongs to everyone. A regime that segregates and discriminates is called apartheid. There is no other name. The fact that Azmi Bishara, who fled Israel amid suspicions he supplied information to Hezbollah, was the first to draw attention to this obvious truth doesn’t detract from it one iota. A state of all its citizens isn’t “the slogan of the enemy,” as the new foreign minister put it. It’s the heart and soul of democracy.

You found an opinion to cut and paste. Isn’t that marvelous.

Did you read that while sitting in one of the Jew free mini-caliphates you’re so fond of?

“ The State Belongs to Everyone “
Tell us please why Abbas has stated no Israelis in Palestine or why the PLO ‘s official position is that Jews have no rights to the Western Wall
Notice how he NEVER responds? Please, keep posting about “ apartheid “. :auiqs.jpg:

Here we go, folks. Not that I don't enjoy "I told ya sos," but...

This report concludes that Israel has established an apartheid regime that dominates the Palestinian people as a whole. Aware of the seriousness of this allegation, the authors of the report conclude that available evidence establishes beyond a reasonable doubt that Israel is guilty of policies and practices that constitute the crime of apartheid as legally defined in instruments of international law...

https://www.unescwa.org/sites/www.u...heid-occupation-executive-summary-english.pdf

We need to bulldoze the UN to the ground then. In other countries, it is literally national policy to genocide Jews. But Israel where Arabs are literally in the Israeli government.... that's the bad country with apartheid?

Land expropriation, racial classification, mass displacement and violent repression are main parallels between South African and Israeli apartheid.

56386499_2468545579831562_1096349161751576576_o.jpg

RE: BREAKING: The UN concludes that Israel has established an APARTHEID REGIME...
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

I'm not sure that this is not a super example of misinformation.

Land expropriation, racial classification, mass displacement and violent repression are main parallels between South African and Israeli apartheid.
(COMMENT)

◈ I need to ask, is there a city inside the sovereignty of Israel that screens-out "non-Jewish" people? (What Cities in Sovereign Israel?)
◈ Where in the sovereignty of Israel is the government forcibly or violently removing non-Jewish people? (What Cities in Sovereign Israel?)
◈ Where in the sovereignty of Israel is there "forced" school segregation? (What Cities in Sovereign Israel?)
◈ I do know about Israeli Identification documents. But I am sure that the UNSCOP Recommendations and the Independence Announcement certainly made it clear that Israel is a Jewish State. Also, how are Jewish people in the 22 Arab League Nations treated and identified?
◈ Within the sovereignty of Israel, there are no travel restrictions that single-out non-Jewish people with greater restrictions.
Now, I can see the wheels turning, that the anti-Israelis will bring-up the restrictions in the West Bank and Area "C." Well, that is not under the sovereignty of Israel. That is by agreement between the Israeli's and the Arab Palestinians. The separations imposed are a matter of separating and protecting the Israelis and the Arab Palestinians from harming themselves.

Area A Full civil and security control by the Palestinian Authority
Area B Palestinian civil control and joint Israeli-Palestinian security control
Area C Full Israeli civil and security control​

The Arab Palestinians have established past practice of violence, over the last 50 years, which would make it completely unreasonable to extend a mixed dominion in Area "C" given the proclivity of violence exhibited by the Arab Palestinian.

•  Smaller then Smallest.png
Most Respectfully,
R

RE: BREAKING: The UN concludes that Israel has established an APARTHEID REGIME...
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

I'm not sure that this is not a super example of misinformation.

(COMMENT)

◈ I need to ask, is there a city inside the sovereignty of Israel that screens-out "non-Jewish" people? (What Cities in Sovereign Israel?)
◈ Where in the sovereignty of Israel is the government forcibly or violently removing non-Jewish people? (What Cities in Sovereign Israel?)
◈ Where in the sovereignty of Israel is there "forced" school segregation? (What Cities in Sovereign Israel?)
◈ I do know about Israeli Identification documents. But I am sure that the UNSCOP Recommendations and the Independence Announcement certainly made it clear that Israel is a Jewish State. Also, how are Jewish people in the 22 Arab League Nations treated and identified?
◈ Within the sovereignty of Israel, there are no travel restrictions that single-out non-Jewish people with greater restrictions.
Now, I can see the wheels turning, that the anti-Israelis will bring-up the restrictions in the West Bank and Area "C." Well, that is not under the sovereignty of Israel. That is by agreement between the Israeli's and the Arab Palestinians. The separations imposed are a matter of separating and protecting the Israelis and the Arab Palestinians from harming themselves.

Area A Full civil and security control by the Palestinian Authority
Area B Palestinian civil control and joint Israeli-Palestinian security control
Area C Full Israeli civil and security control​

The Arab Palestinians have established past practice of violence, over the last 50 years, which would make it completely unreasonable to extend a mixed dominion in Area "C" given the proclivity of violence exhibited by the Arab Palestinian.

View attachment 290417
Most Respectfully,
R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back