BREAKING! — Ron Klain Jumping Ship as Biden's Chief of Staff Amid Classified Documents Scandal

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Klain can see like with the Titanic sinking, that Biden doesn't have enough watertight bulkheads to protect himself and his administration from certain doom. He's the first of many rats who's jumping ship!

rats-wall-wall-street.gif

Last edited:
Agree .

Will be very surprised if the Idiot is there much longer and if he went this month I would not bat an eyelid.

But what will they do with The Stupid One ?

• Banned
Klain has been the man in Biden's ear. These press conferences are really going to go down hill now in a more disastrous fashion!

Klain can see like with the Titanic sinking, that Biden doesn't have enough watertight bulkheads to protect himself and his administration from certain doom. He's jumping ship!

If the left in America desires to be successful in the future they will need to head towards the center/center right of the political spectrum. I had my A1C(?) checked @ a clinic in Spokane Wa. recently. I mentioned to the gal that was checking my physical symptoms that the current political situation in our USA is getting tough for many of my fellow Americans, especially younger Americans, regarding the co$t of medical services. She looked me in my eyes & said(close quote here) "I have identified with the Democrat party all my life, but have serious reservations about the current Democrat party political platform". I did not mention anything to do with political parties like she just blurted it out on her own!

That told me that she recognized where the problem originates from. I nodded my head in a motion that I understood her statement then said to her; "Avoid the political party's & support constitutionally based Representatives of & for the people". I then said to her; "There is not a lot of difference between the profe$$ional politician$ of the RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP) candidates but in the spelling". She let out a little chuckle while nodding her head in agreement. Folks are slowly waking up to the fact that we, the body of the American constituency need to stand together behind our federal Constitution & to hell with the profe$$ional politican$ & their political party's.

Cult, your boy is proper fucked.

Will you wake up?

No.

Mask up, get a booster, and hide under your bed.

Klain can see like with the Titanic sinking, that Biden doesn't have enough watertight bulkheads to protect himself and his administration from certain doom. He's the first of many rats who's jumping ship!

Why jump ship , they are democrats . Zero consequences. And usually a promotion . Do you really think the FBI or DOJ will hold Democrats accountable for anything?

He can run but he can't hide! The House of Representatives will have him come before many Committees!

Why jump ship , they are democrats . Zero consequences. And usually a promotion . Do you really think the FBI or DOJ will hold Democrats accountable for anything?
The investigation into Biden has just begun. The same type of investigation into Trump that you Trumptards have been crying about for months. If Biden broke the law he goes. Same with Trump. Think you can handle Trump going down without rioting? I doubt it.

We've already seen your mob in action on Jan. 6, & how long before your boy calls them into action again?

The investigation into Biden has just begun. The same type of investigation into Trump that you Trumptards have been crying about for months. If Biden broke the law he goes. Same with Trump. Think you can handle Trump going down without rioting? I doubt it.

We've already seen your mob in action on Jan. 6, & how long before your boy calls them into action again?
Propagandist .... you fools have been investigating Trump for 6 years searching for a crime , anything at all. Not guilty .

I honestly don't look for him to quit. If his approval numbers go down dramatically--they haven't so far--the media will rehabilitate him enough to finish out this term.

They don't want Kamala as President--her ship is riding lower in the water than Biden's.

This is pure speculation, but the whole Biden document thing has just been too weird for me to believe that it isn't mostly staged until there is just enough scandal to get Jill to convince Biden not to run again in 2024. Once he announces he isn't running, all this will quickly go away and business will resume as usual.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back