Breaking: President Trump Calls for Adam Schiff’s Immediate Resignation

71594759_2483635021674179_4078590404155408384_n.jpg

What Schiff did yesterday was a travesty.

President Trump:

"Rep Adam Schiff fraudulently read to Congress, with millions of people watching, a version of my conversation with the President of Ukraine that doesn't exist. He was supposedly reading the exact transcribed version of the call, but he completely changed the words to make it sound horrible, an me sound guilty. HE WAS DESPERATE AND HE GOT CAUGHT. Adam Schiff therefore lied to Congress and attempted to defraud the American Public. He has been doing this for two years, I am calling for him to immediately resign from Congress based on this fraud!"

Breaking: President Trump Calls for Adam Schiff's Immediate Resignation After He Got Caught Attempting to Defraud the American Public

Schiff should be impeached for that HUGE lie.

No, it was Schiff's summary of what HE sees as the message Trump was sending the Ukrainian president. Schiff made it clear he was talking about the main message, not quoting exact words. He said that clearly, both before and after the remarks on the conversation.
That is MOTHERFUCKING BULLSHIT!!!

He said THIS:

EFZLeWnXsAUz_HK.png

Schiff still lied under the guise of a parody!
If someone lies appearing before the Committee, they are charged with perjury.
If the Committee chair lies like Schiff did, he should, at the least be removed from the Committee.
What were the lies?

It WAS NOT the spys actual report.

Spies actually work for foreign governments so for intentionally disparaging the whistle blower with a lie, trumpybear should resign. It would be best for the country.

Today's Democrat Party is anti-American, therefore synonymous with a foreign Gov't.

Making shit up I C.. Maybe you should resign too. Yeah that's it, you resign!

Not making it up.
My CINC already said we are at war.

Unlike Trump, the majority of voters and constituents actually voted for Shiff.

President Trump won the majority of voters in 30 out of 50 states.
Ya, and in many of those states cows and cornfields outnumber people.

The number of people in those states outnumber the people in the 20 states Hillary won. Hence why he destroyed her in the EC.

Can't you all imagine the dynasty of trump in the white house as junior wins the 2024 election.

What were the lies?

Spies actually work for foreign governments so for intentionally disparaging the whistle blower with a lie, trumpybear should resign. It would be best for the country.

Today's Democrat Party is anti-American, therefore synonymous with a foreign Gov't.

Not making it up.

So? The guy says a lot of stuff.

Not making it up.

So? The guy says a lot of stuff.

So do you.

good eaten. yum yum
Surprisingly, some of those places are great for motorcycle touring if you stay on the two-lane blacktop and gravel back roads. Small town America. Close up view of America. Literally.

Ya, and that doesn't fucking matter. Completely irrelevant.

Sure it does. Cows and cornfields don't vote.
The people who eat them do

Forum List

Back