Breaking: President Trump Calls for Adam Schiff’s Immediate Resignation

Schiff pulled the same kind of stunt that old Soviet Communist Committees pulled.

Yes .......Schiff pulled another nothing burger....... well kind of.

DemonRats are going from bad to worse. It's not going to end well for them.

n8R1nia.jpg

Thanks for the link. I've been intending to donate a few bucks to him, and you just made that a lot easier.
Yeah sure you were...liar....libs are cheapskates...
Lol, I sometimes wonder if you kids actually know any liberals.

Unfortunately yes...but I'm slowly changing their opinions and views...in fact I am educating them....

Thanks for the link. I've been intending to donate a few bucks to him, and you just made that a lot easier.

Unfortunately yes...but I'm slowly changing their opinions and views...in fact I am educating them....
Liberals tend to be the educated ones you know.

Liberals tend to be the educated ones you know.
Smart enough to leave the demofks

So, how are we going to deprogram the Trump cultists after Trump is gone?

Any thoughts? There are too many of them, so we can't just leave them like they are. We need to somehow turn them back into loyal productive citizens.
loyal productive citizens
you mean ones that think like you?....just asking....

DemonRats are going from bad to worse. It's not going to end well for them.

Then why did Trump phone Pelosi and beg her to stop?

Why did he have a hysterical twitter meltdown when she wouldn't?

Your DearLeader is crapping himself openly now. Shouldn't you be following his example? That is what cultists are supposed to do.

By the way, we Democrats know that Republicans lie about whoever frightens them at the moment. You've been instructed to lie about Schiff, so that confirms he terrifies you, and therefore we should keep doing what we're doing.

I'll let you know when we need further confirmation that we're doing the right thing for America.

Adam Schiff should resign. He would be much better at running a chain of used car dealerships and personal injury legal offices. That guy could sell extended warranties and wheel packages like no other.

Fuck that ass wipe. He deserves death.

Not all Trump cultists are violent psychopathic weenies .... but many are. And the ones that aren't violent psychopaths kiss the butts of the ones who are.

They're not personally violent. They're way too chickenshit for that. But they are "angry-mob" violent, which is more destructive in the long run.

If you had a brother that acted like Schiff, it would be your responsibility to kick his ass. You can't just let him continue to embarrass the family. Think how embarrassed Schiff's mom must be.

Schiff's blatant lie:

EFZLeWnXsAUz_HK.png

That motherfucker should be removed from public office FOREVER and executed.

Your quote is incomplete. Here are his actual words prefacing the "essence" of Trump's remarks and what he said when he was through.
Shorn of its rambling character and in not so many words, this is the essence of what the President communicates...

This is in sum and character what the President was trying to communicate...

To anyone with a good command of the English language, it is clear from this that Schiff was not repeating Trump's exact words. He also didn't go way out on a limb except for 'I want you to make up dirt.' That's going a bit far. One would hope that the President was just asking for a reopening so the Trump fans could put their avid imaginations to work and come up with a conspiracy theory where Biden was guilty.

Forum List

Back