Breaking: President Trump Calls for Adam Schiff’s Immediate Resignation

So when is Trumpybear going to resign?
for what?
Lying in public. Which Schiff didn't do.
Which part was quoted from the transcript?
Schiff said this before launching into his in-not-so-many-words rendition of what he called a "classic organized crime shakedown:"
Shorn of its rambling character and in not so many words, this is the essence of what the President communicates...

Apparently this was beyond the President's comprehension level. I know he talks like a Dr. Seuss book, but I thought he did that for his base, not because he doesn't comprehend more complicated language himself.
Where’s the part that none of it was factually correct?
Trump does it all the time and it's just fine with you. What is your problem here?

for what?
Schiff said this before launching into his in-not-so-many-words rendition of what he called a "classic organized crime shakedown:"
Shorn of its rambling character and in not so many words, this is the essence of what the President communicates...

Apparently this was beyond the President's comprehension level. I know he talks like a Dr. Seuss book, but I thought he did that for his base, not because he doesn't comprehend more complicated language himself.
Trump does it all the time and it's just fine with you. What is your problem here?
Does what?

for what?

then if wrong, why do we support people doing what we know / admit to be wrong? who's going to eventually be the adults in all this?

so far no one is past 4th grade after lunch recess.

then if wrong, why do we support people doing what we know / admit to be wrong? who's going to eventually be the adults in all this?

Where are the Dems acting like this is 4th grade recess? I'm not following it word for word because I think they're making a mountain out of a molehill, so maybe I missed something, but most people are taking this quite seriously. Yes, I believe what Trump did was "over the line," same as the WH officials who shared their concerns with the whistleblower. But it seems like typical Trump behavior to me, and therefore what is the sudden impeachment business all about? Surely this is not any worse than a bunch of other shit he's done.

This is not an impeachable offense, imo. It's another example of his unethical behavior, his disrespect for the rules and norms of our government. But what's new?

Does what?
Lies and exaggerates

Where are the Dems acting like this is 4th grade recess? I'm not following it word for word because I think they're making a mountain out of a molehill, so maybe I missed something, but most people are taking this quite seriously. Yes, I believe what Trump did was "over the line," same as the WH officials who shared their concerns with the whistleblower. But it seems like typical Trump behavior to me, and therefore what is the sudden impeachment business all about? Surely this is not any worse than a bunch of other shit he's done.

This is not an impeachable offense, imo. It's another example of his unethical behavior, his disrespect for the rules and norms of our government. But what's new?
this is screaming SETUP on their part.
schiffs entire parody was jr high crap beneath his office. while i agree "trump does it too" i'm no fan of that NOR using someone elses actions to do what you feel is bad.
schiff a month ago tweeted about the call. he knew then and yet now he's acting like WE MUST HAVE THE WHISTLEBLOWERS DOCUMENT - even though they all had it, pre-prepared, long ago (yes i'm guessing but it sure does look like a planned attack at this point)
if they didn't have this document ahead of time - then calling for IMPEACHMENT at a mere accusation (and they did - they went right there w/o proof or even hearing Trumps side. like someone or not they deserve their say, esp in their own lynching). to go to impeach from someone SAYING he did something wrong was bullshit and contributes to "pre-determined hit job" and they were acting on queue.

it ALL looks like "we didn't get our way so we're going to stomp our foot til we find and/or make up something to get rid of trump. no one in our gov at this point looks like an adult and it's depressing.

Does what?
Lies and exaggerates
what lies? exaggeration isn't lying.

for what?
he tweeted a month ago to the day that he knew of the phone call. this entire "whisleblower" routine is just another act in a long running bad play.

and his entire trump "parody" was a lie.
When you tell people that you are speaking "in not so many words," they are supposed to understand that it is IN NOT SO MANY WORDS. Except for the "7 more times" part, what in Schiff's parody was a "lie?"

for what?
he tweeted a month ago to the day that he knew of the phone call. this entire "whisleblower" routine is just another act in a long running bad play.

When you tell people that you are speaking "in not so many words," they are supposed to understand that it is IN NOT SO MANY WORDS. Except for the "7 more times" part, what in Schiff's parody was a "lie?"
the entire montage.

What Schiff did yesterday was a travesty.

President Trump:

"Rep Adam Schiff fraudulently read to Congress, with millions of people watching, a version of my conversation with the President of Ukraine that doesn't exist. He was supposedly reading the exact transcribed version of the call, but he completely changed the words to make it sound horrible, an me sound guilty. HE WAS DESPERATE AND HE GOT CAUGHT. Adam Schiff therefore lied to Congress and attempted to defraud the American Public. He has been doing this for two years, I am calling for him to immediately resign from Congress based on this fraud!"

Breaking: President Trump Calls for Adam Schiff's Immediate Resignation After He Got Caught Attempting to Defraud the American Public
So, when are tRump, Barr, and all the rest gonna resign?

for what?

let me just pick 1 part - and i'm going to assume you didn't read it.

"Rep. Schiff re-writes the call transcript for added drama: "I’m going to say this only seven times, so you better listen good, I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand, lots of it, on this and on that, I’m going to put you in touch with people""

so trump said all that? trump said nothing to that effect. this is more like one of the alt-left in here ranting and raving giving their views on what trump said.

for what?

All of it was a giant pile of slander.

for what?

the entire montage.
You have no idea whatever what Schiff said, do you?

for what?

Trump did wrong; I have never once heard him talk about being worried about corruption in Ukraine. His own admission for why he withheld the aid was because he wanted the other allies to chip in more. He even mentioned it at the UN. He never once showed any concern about corruption.
He was looking for dirt on his opponent.

for what?

Trump did wrong; I have never once heard him talk about being worried about corruption in Ukraine. His own admission for why he withheld the aid was because he wanted the other allies to chip in more. He even mentioned it at the UN. He never once showed any concern about corruption.
He was looking for dirt on his opponent.
Trump did nothing wrong. His job requires him to investigate corrupt government officials, and Biden qualifies.

Why shouldn't the our allies chip in their fair share? You have no legitimate complaint about Trump.

He was supposedly reading the exact transcribed version of the call....

As big of a despicable piece of shit with eyes that Schiff is, that's not true....He prefaced his not-at-all funny "parody" with a marginally comprehensible, yet real, disclaimer.

Schiff still lied under the guise of a parody!
If someone lies appearing before the Committee, they are charged with perjury.
If the Committee chair lies like Schiff did, he should, at the least be removed from the Committee.

He was supposedly reading the exact transcribed version of the call....

As big of a despicable piece of shit with eyes that Schiff is, that's not true....He prefaced his not-at-all funny "parody" with a marginally comprehensible, yet real, disclaimer.

Schiff still lied under the guise of a parody!
If someone lies appearing before the Committee, they are charged with perjury.
If the Committee chair lies like Schiff did, he should, at the least be removed from the Committee.
I understand that...Even so, what Trump said is not correct.

The man exaggerates, and this is an exaggeration....Which in fact harms his case, as the down-the-middle truth of this whole shit show is bad enough for the criminal creep swampers.

Forum List

Back