Breaking: President Trump Calls for Adam Schiff’s Immediate Resignation

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
What Schiff did yesterday was a travesty.

President Trump:

"Rep Adam Schiff fraudulently read to Congress, with millions of people watching, a version of my conversation with the President of Ukraine that doesn't exist. He was supposedly reading the exact transcribed version of the call, but he completely changed the words to make it sound horrible, an me sound guilty. HE WAS DESPERATE AND HE GOT CAUGHT. Adam Schiff therefore lied to Congress and attempted to defraud the American Public. He has been doing this for two years, I am calling for him to immediately resign from Congress based on this fraud!"

Breaking: President Trump Calls for Adam Schiff's Immediate Resignation After He Got Caught Attempting to Defraud the American Public

Last edited:
Unlike Trump, the majority of voters and constituents actually voted for Shiff.

Still waiting to see all that information that this idiot has that proved Trump guilty of collusion with Russia.

Let's face it if the left assures you of anything it is always best to believe the opposite.

Thanks for the link. I've been intending to donate a few bucks to him, and you just made that a lot easier.
Yeah sure you were...liar....libs are cheapskates...

You are certainly allowed to have your own goofy opinion, even if your particular opinion doesn't matter.
I do not believe you will donate to anyone or anything...libs are all talk...lets see the proof of your donation...you can redact and sensitive information....

Thanks for the link. I've been intending to donate a few bucks to him, and you just made that a lot easier.

You are certainly allowed to have your own goofy opinion, even if your particular opinion doesn't matter.
I do not believe you will donate to anyone or anything...libs are all talk...lets see the proof of your donation...you can redact and sensitive information....

I might just do that if I saw any need to convince you of anything, but I really don't

I might just do that if I saw any need to convince you of anything, but I really don't
LibsTards want to pretend they are Social Justice Warriors, but They Literally give nothing to charity. They want YOU to do it, and they want to Legislate their morality to force you to do it. Not them, YOU.

By Contrast Christian Conservatives in America VOLUNTARILY give more to charity than all people on the planet combined.

LibTards by contrast are the most stingy.

So, how are we going to deprogram the Trump cultists after Trump is gone?

Any thoughts? There are too many of them, so we can't just leave them like they are. We need to somehow turn them back into loyal productive citizens.

Forum List

Back