Breaking: Obama To Take Entire Month Of October Off To Campaign For Hillary On Air Force One

It could be a violation of certain laws, if the laws applied to democrats.

I am not sure the bitch since he took the last 8 years off of being an good president.

In 2014 Democrats wanted nothing to do with him campaigning for them. He made the entire campaign about him and his programs. As a result the Democrats suffered an historical, record-setting loss. At the Convention, he mentioned himself over 100 times and declared he was handing down his gavel, his agendas, to Hillary. So I am all for Barry doing for Hillary now what he did for the Democrats running for election / re-election in 2014!

Laws do not apply to the scrawny little bastard. It would do America good if he just went into hiding for the next few months.

Nice for him to let ISIS know when he won't be on duty as president because if they do attack in October, while he's galloping across the U.S. in Air Force One costing taxpayers millions, it will 100% guarantee a Trump win.

Edit: Trump will win regardless.

Wow! Obama to Take October Off to Campaign for Hillary All Month[/QUO
========
What difference does it make if Obama works or not?

The Republicans in Congress will just say " no hell no ****** " no matter what he tries to do anyway.

I assume it's illegal in multiple ways, but why would Obamas or Clintons obey the law when republicans are too pussified to legally call them on the carpet for it. Repubs. didn't lift a finger to charge "Typhoid Barry" for treason in the whole Bergdahl mess - this party is almost as castrated as the Democunts.

I assume it's illegal in multiple ways, but why would Obamas or Clintons obey the law when republicans are too pussified to legally call them on the carpet for it. Repubs. didn't lift a finger to charge "Typhoid Barry" for treason in the whole Bergdahl mess - this party is almost as castrated as the Democunts.

It's not illegal in any way.

obama has never campaigned for someone that went on to win an election so this is good news.

Forum List

Back