Breaking! NSA Won't Release Seth Rich Files Declaring Them A Matter Of National Security

At this point, NOT reporting what actually happened to Seth Rich is making the people trust the establishment WAY less, and that makes Trump a shoe-in for 2020.

I guess that's the plan.

:dunno:

Trump or Barr can overrule that bullshit.
Nope.......

They should be able but they are not able

Who do you think can overrule Trump if he declassifies the info?
A bullet
Nothing new there

Just so you know the NSA has every one of hillaries emails that she deleted

Not so sure that NSA has the emails. It was a private server and the servers she sent the emails were likely also private.

Well, if they run NSA anything like the prison system... where the highest profile prisoner commits a suicide as guards are nowhere to be seen and the video system fails...

At this point, NOT reporting what actually happened to Seth Rich is making the people trust the establishment WAY less, and that makes Trump a shoe-in for 2020.

I guess that's the plan.

I never believed the Russia crap. Did Rich release the emails? It's highly likely.

Knowing that is still never going to get me to vote for Trump.

Nope.......

A bullet
Nothing new there

Not so sure that NSA has the emails. It was a private server and the servers she sent the emails were likely also private.

Well, if they run NSA anything like the prison system... where the highest profile prisoner commits a suicide as guards are nowhere to be seen and the video system fails...
Dude there are no private servers, as not one email went directly from its source to her server. The net does not and never has worked that way, the NSA has this before you read it

China and Russia also have those emails from the unprotected private server that stood out like a searchlight in the night sky

Nope.......

A bullet
Nothing new there

Dude there are no private servers, as not one email went directly from its source to her server. The net does not and never has worked that way, the NSA has this before you read it

NSA can't copy everything, they aren't magic. Private encrypted messages, I am very skeptical.

I guess that's the plan.

I never believed the Russia crap. Did Rich release the emails? It's highly likely.

Nor should it, but this is looking like a cover up, and it only helps Trump to allow the cover-up narrative to persist.

Nope.......

A bullet
Nothing new there

NSA can't copy everything, they aren't magic. Private encrypted messages, I am very skeptical.
I saw an interview with some network nerd expert who said that the NSA has a copy of all emails in the U.S.

Anybody else see that nerd?

Nope.......

A bullet
Nothing new there

Only idiots think that apple phones are encrypted. As for data storage one standard size hard drive using DNA storage can hold all the data on the earth.

Do you really think the NSA is so dumb as not to be able to monitor Clinton? Shit the moment she was not sending govt mail she was tracked, except that they knew this in real time. The NSA also tracked the people sending her mail and as such had Clinton's address.

Just fold

A bullet
Nothing new there

I saw an interview with some network nerd expert who said that the NSA has a copy of all emails in the U.S.

Anybody else see that nerd?

The info that Snowden still has is what is keeping him alive

I guess that's the plan.

Nor should it, but this is looking like a cover up, and it only helps Trump to allow the cover-up narrative to persist.

It helps Trump to allow a cover up? That's some convoluted logic.

Oh boy! Another thread that definitely belongs in the conspiracy section.
As Trump's approval ratings continue to drop lie a rock, (even the Trumpster favorite Rasmussen have him at -10),
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval
Little Trumpsters now have cling to debunked conspiracy, so they can have distraction from reality. Trump's proclaimed desire to buy Greenland, cemented Trump's madness and the fact he is a certified nutjob. It also again, made America the laughing stock of the world.
By the way, Hillary is not running for president (thankfully).
You Little Trumpeters, are great entertainment, keep it up! :happy-1:

Forum List

Back