Breaking! NSA Won't Release Seth Rich Files Declaring Them A Matter Of National Security

Trump or Barr can overrule that bullshit.

I do believe that the president can declassify anything he chooses and that makes your statement total bullshit.

I think we agree. Frannie thinks that the deep state rules.
Maybe its like the movie "Eagle Eye" where the super secret AI super-computers actually control everything?
If Frannie is right, the directors of the NSA, CIA, DHS, FBI, have no authority because the president has no authority.
I think Frannie is wrong. There is a deep state, but when the president makes a call they can't oppose it, or they get caught. The deep state needs secrecy above all.

Oh boy! Another thread that definitely belongs in the conspiracy section.
As Trump's approval ratings continue to drop lie a rock, (even the Trumpster favorite Rasmussen have him at -10),
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval
Little Trumpsters now have cling to debunked conspiracy, so they can have distraction from reality. Trump's proclaimed desire to buy Greenland, cemented Trump's madness and the fact he is a certified nutjob. It also again, made America the laughing stock of the world.
By the way, Hillary is not running for president (thankfully).
You Little Trumpeters, are great entertainment, keep it up! :happy-1:
Liar! Trump's latest approval rating is 51%.

Zogby Analytics - A majority of voters give Trump thumbs-up again, while Trudeau lags behind at 43% job approval; Trump's support with his base has increased drastically; Nearly half of Hispanics approve of Trump

Well I declare, I thought his murder was just a simple robbery gone bad where none of his valuables were taken. Golly! What a turn of events!

Read the Disqus comments below the article:
Seth Rich Murder Update: FBI Claims They Didn't Investigate but NSA Claims Can't Disclose Files Due to Matter of National Security

upload_2019-8-20_14-56-32.jpeg

Nothing to see here - no 'Deep State', no
conspiracy.....

Just curious - is there ANYONE on this board who still does NOT believe that there is a 'Deep State', that their government LIES to them, SPIES on them, HIDES information that exposes THEIR crimes against the Constitution/ Rule of Law / US citizens?

Attachments

• upload_2019-8-20_14-56-2.jpeg
    upload_2019-8-20_14-56-2.jpeg
    11.9 KB · Views: 28
At this point, NOT reporting what actually happened to Seth Rich is making the people trust the establishment WAY less, and that makes Trump a shoe-in for 2020.

I guess that's the plan.

:dunno:

I never believed the Russia crap. Did Rich release the emails? It's highly likely.

Knowing that is still never going to get me to vote for Trump.
Nor should it, but this is looking like a cover up, and it only helps Trump to allow the cover-up narrative to persist.

It helps Trump to allow a cover up? That's some convoluted logic.
He can keep yelling "the Swamp, the Swamp" and it will work.

At this point, NOT reporting what actually happened to Seth Rich is making the people trust the establishment WAY less, and that makes Trump a shoe-in for 2020.

I guess that's the plan.

I never believed the Russia crap. Did Rich release the emails? It's highly likely.

Nor should it, but this is looking like a cover up, and it only helps Trump to allow the cover-up narrative to persist.

We will see. After 4 years the middle will understand that he is the swamp.

I guess that's the plan.

Maybe the middle will abandon him, but the Seth Rich thing gives Trump another rallying cry. And that's not "convoluted logic" right?

Maybe the middle will abandon him, but the Seth Rich thing gives Trump another rallying cry. And that's not "convoluted logic" right?

No, I'm sure the extremists will eat it up but they do not win elections.

Oh boy! Another thread that definitely belongs in the conspiracy section.
As Trump's approval ratings continue to drop lie a rock, (even the Trumpster favorite Rasmussen have him at -10),
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval
Little Trumpsters now have cling to debunked conspiracy, so they can have distraction from reality. Trump's proclaimed desire to buy Greenland, cemented Trump's madness and the fact he is a certified nutjob. It also again, made America the laughing stock of the world.
By the way, Hillary is not running for president (thankfully).
You Little Trumpeters, are great entertainment, keep it up! :happy-1:
Wrong again liar. YOUR conspiracy theories of Russia, racism, collusion, Stormy, ALL blew up in your face. Little libtards like you keep denying reality because you can't handle the truth. YOU are a laughingstock. By the way moron, enjoy another Trump term. Now return to blowing your Michael Obama doll.

Forum List

Back