Breaking News; Over 300 classified documents found in Trump's home marked classified

Has Trump argued in court these documents are all declassified or has he just claimed it on social media?
He doesn't realize that doesn't matter. Those documents were at his home.

If by now, you believe you can defend Trump, you will be going down with the ship, along with him.

Trumps lawyers who signed off on the June documents are going to be following the same path of many Trump lawyers before them; MAGA! "My attorney getting an attorney." LOL! These nincompoops produced and signed off on papers telling authorities there were no more documents, when Trump himself reviewed documents himself he kept, and some were in his closet. :laughing0301: Folks, you just can't make this stuff up.

The argument by Trumps defenders about Trump declassifying documents can no longer be used as a defense, even though it was never a defense.

We now know Trump knew they were there, and he knew their classification. Why did he deliberately and maliciously break the law? Was it for his own financial benefit? Did he keep them like a child would, pretending he was still president? Who knows? What we do know is, tonight, Trump is squirming like a fish on a hook. He just got caught in a whole bunch of lies over classified documents belonging to the CIA, NSA, and FBI. Oh boy, this is blowing up now.
I have yet to hear an answer to:
Why did Trump take hundreds classified document to his home?
Why did Trump not return all documents when he left office or when they were subpoenaed?
Why did Trump's lawyer say all classified documents were returned when they weren't?
Why did Trump attempt to declassifying hundreds of documents at Mar A Lago when he must have known that doing so would seriously damage National Security?
And finically, why is this guy loose and not in an institution?

• Love
Reactions: BWK
I have yet to hear an answer to:
Why did Trump take hundreds classified document to his home?
Why did Trump not return all documents when he left office or when they were subpoenaed?
Why did Trump's lawyer say all classified documents were returned when they weren't?
Why did Trump attempt to declassifying hundreds of documents at Mar A Lago when he must have known that doing so would seriously damage National Security?
And finically, why is this guy loose and not in an institution?
All good questions. But one thing for sure, at the expense of lies, obstruction of justice, and his own criminal liability, apparently he had a very good reason for doing so.

The obvious for me is money.

All good questions. But one thing for sure, at the expense of lies, obstruction of justice, and his own criminal liability, apparently he had a very good reason for doing so.

The obvious for me is money.

I guess a lot of people assume he kept all those classified documents just to thumb his nose at the government but I think there were much better reasons. Those documents would have been one hell of a bargaining chip when threaten with legal action. However, there is a much more sinister possibility. The classified information in those documents could be priceless. He could use that information to get most anything he wanted, political consecutions, financial gain, and even things money can't buy. Those documents could have been a get out of jail free card, little favors that could win elections, and financial assets from foreign governments.

Last edited:
  • Love
I guess a lot of people assume he kept all those classified documents just to thumb his nose at the government but I think there were much better reasons. Those documents would have been one hell of a bargaining chip when threaten with legal action. However, there is a much more sinister possibility. The classified information in those documents could be priceless. He could use that information to get most anything he wanted, political consecutions, financial gain, and even things money can't buy. Those documents could have been a get out of jail free card, little favors that could win elections, and financial assets from foreign governments.
Frame the country was what was on his mind. Holding them for 2024. You appoint me president or else.

Isn't it past your bed time sonny boy?
It must be a struggle for a retard like you to come up with such lame efforts. :itsok:

Plus, psst. You’re off topic … still.

On topic: Documents that were classified at one point but then for declassified but President Trump were no longer classified. Marked still as classified? Maybe. But classified? No.

See? Even a retard like you should be able to post on topic.

• Funny
In the investigation the picture of TOP SECRET and a few higher classifications more than ten thousand words by trump's lawyers won't keep The Donald out of court as a defendant.

1662045870951.png

Why will so many members of the USMB continue to believe trump is above the law?

In the investigation the picture of TOP SECRET and a few higher classifications more than ten thousand words by trump's lawyers won't keep The Donald out of court as a defendant.

View attachment 690020

Why will so many members of the USMB continue to believe trump is above the law?
I find it hard to believe that Trump will actually get convicted of anything. If you or I were caught with 300 classified documents we would spend the next 20 years in jail. Our judicial system is weighted so heavily in favor of those with money and influence, people like Trump rarely get convicted. Trump thumbs his nose at laws, regulations, and policies. Like a kid stealing candy, he does it because he thinks he can get away with it.

Last edited:
I find it hard to believe that Trump will actually get convicted of anything. If you or I were caught with 300 classified documents we would spend the next 20 years in jail. Our judicial system is weighted so heavily in favor of those with money and influence, people like Trump rarely get convicted.
So true. The evidence of trump's lies, theft of property makes one wonder what he was doing keeping Top Secret plus documents in his home, a year and seven months after he left the office of POTUS; an office of trust.

If trump is to walk away without an indictment the principle of no people are above the law will break the hearts and the bars of every convict in every jail or prison in America.

So true. The evidence of trump's lies, theft of property makes one wonder what he was doing keeping Top Secret plus documents in his home, a year and seven months after he left the office of POTUS; an office of trust.

If trump is to walk away without an indictment the principle of no people are above the law will break the hearts and the bars of every convict in every jail or prison in America.
IMHO, Trump took those classified document and Presidential records for two reasons. First because he wanted to remain relevant with more front page exposure than Biden and second because those documents were priceless. They could have been his get out of jail free card or they could have been trade for just about anything he wanted. What bothers me is we really don't know if there are still some hidden away.

Forum List

Back