Police Called On Four Year Old For Not Wearing Mask

Seriously!? Four!? This is child abuse right here ladies and gentlemen.

Why would they call the Police ... Was the student breaking the Law or school policy?

The Sheriff's Department here in 2020 let everyone know that they wouldn't even answer calls from businesses or whatnot over people not wearing masks.
If it wasn't against the law, there is nothing the Deputies could do to them.

Whoever dialed the law should be arrested for false reporting when there are more severe things for our men and women and uniform to be focused on.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

The police officer calls on Shawn and his family and explains, "I can't say what they are doing is wrong; I can't say what you are doing is wrong. Both sides have valid points. For me, I just have to ensure on the campus as a whole that kids get their education." After this incident, Mountain View Whisman School District changed its policy the next day in response to the new CDC guidelines which no longer required face masks in nine primary schools and two middle schools.

Seriously!? Four!? This is child abuse right here ladies and gentlemen.

Funny how when the police are called due to an unruly child they are attacked for dealing with the situation and yet it's perfectly fine to call the police on a 4 year old unmasked kid.

Forum List

Back