BREAKING NEWS: Jon Stewart Returning To 'The Daily Show'

BREAKING: Donald Trump and the MAGA fascists get nightmare news as superstar political comedian Jon Stewart announces that he is returning to host "The Daily Show" through the 2024 election.

If there's one commentator out there who can rip Trump to shreds in front of voters, it's Stewart...

And it gets even better. Stewart will be hosting the show every Monday starting February 12th. He'll also be executive producing the show — meaning he'll have even more creative and editorial control.

The rest of the days of the week will be hosted by a rotating line-up of incisive comedians.

"Stewart is the voice of our generation, and we are honored to have him return to Comedy Central’s ‘The Daily Show’ to help us all make sense of the insanity and division roiling the country as we enter the election season," said Chris McCarthy, Chief Executive of Showtime and MTV Entertainment Studios.

"In our age of staggering hypocrisy and performative politics, Jon is the perfect person to puncture the empty rhetoric and provide much-needed clarity with his brilliant wit," he added.

Buckle up Donald, you're in for a bumpy ride.

May be an image of 2 people and the Oval Office

1706328018747.png

:desk:

Hell, I didn't even know that he wasn't on. :dunno:

Then again I try to avoid leftist hacks.
Of course you do.... when you are in a cult you are should avoid seeing anything that might contradict the cult. If you accidentally are exposed to something the proper response is to put you hands over your ears and quickly run away while shouting fake news at the top of you lungs.

1707941645533.png

Jon Stewart was just being honest on his first show back. I'm sure all the next shows will be more to Democrats' liking.

Go Jon!

Stewarts first show was pretty fair and balanced. It's entertainment, and should be taken as such. As long as he bashes both sides, for legit reasons, I'll watch him. If he gets too far to the left, (again), I won't.

With MAGA, Trump, Biden and the radical left, there's a few tons of comedy that can come out of his show. But you loyalist aren't going to like him. Regardless of who you're loyal to.

crazy. I thought you guys wanted to protect women..oh schlitz...that's conservatives.

The democrats slapped Stewart back into shape. His 2nd show was hard left again.

Jon Stewart isn't the same as before! I used to hang on his every word - but now I just get bored. He's lost his groove. He may or may not ever get it back.

Good to see him back

The show hasn’t been the same since he left

The other days suck. Why can't any of those other people do it like Jon does? He's so good.

Stewart cut to a Trump rally where the former president incoherently talked about the Battle of Gettysburg, saying, “What an unbelievable, I mean, it was so much and so interesting and so vicious and horrible, and it’s so beautiful in so many different ways. It represented such a big portion of the success of this country. Gettysburg, wow.”

The host cut to a CNN broadcast where Maggie Haberman said Trump appeared to be sleeping during the trial.

“Imagine committing so many crimes, you get bored at your own trial? Move on to the good stuff!” Stewart noted.

Stewart also mocked Trump for comparing himself to Jesus Christ and Nelson Mandela.

Jimmy Kimmel is good too

Jimmy Kimmel Says After His Court Nap, ‘if Biden Is Sleepy Joe,’ Trump Is ‘Dozo the Clown’​

Trump appears to have dozed off with his mouth agape at one point, stayed out for a short but significant length of time and then snapped awake.

Then Kimmel called out what he sees as a big double standard in political media coverage. “I mean, can you imagine, imagine if Joe Biden fell asleep in the court on the first day of his trial? Trump would be calling him ‘Comatose Joe.’ Fox News would be talking about this until Christmas. But not old Donny Nappleseed.”

Forum List

Back