Breaking News - Israel launches ground offensive in Gaza

price for what?

First, for kidnapping the 3 boys, which was what started the escalation.

Second, for their arrogance and abusing of both Israeli and Palestinian civilians.
The three boys were kidnapped in Hebron, I had understood, and do we know by whom? Why would we assume it was Hamas?

Also, how have they abused civilians?

And thirdly, are the people of Gaza to pay the price for what Hamas does, even assuming your above assertions could be proven?

"We" don't assume. The ones who assume are the people of my leadership and army.

And their "assumption" is based on things we may not know.

I'd take their words over the words of Hamas on any day. Hamas are known for their lies and deciet.

For your next question. Few days ago, IDF warned Palestinian civilians- "We know there are terror targets in Beit Lahia and Zeiton. We don't want to hurt you or your families, leave your homes to shelters and stay safe there".

They told them specifically about the times and gave them more than 12 hours to take their belongings and save themselves.

There comes Hamas, knowing that the IDF will start bombing soon enough, yet tells the people, "Don't you dare leave your homes, whoever leaves will be considered as cooperating with the occupation. "

Knowing that staying there means certain death, Hamas still obligated them to stay in the potential targets.

I'm sorry, you're right. This is not abusing. This is pure murder.

REALLY?!?!?! How many people were killed?

Doesn't matter, the fact that they are trying to kill civilians is all it takes. Whether or not they suck at it is immaterial.

they should take lessons from the idf. they're great at killing civilians.

You mean the Hamas is good at using human shields, thinking Israelites won't fire at terrorist if they use civilians as shields. Blame Hamas for this.

Thanks to the Iron Dome techonology, only one.

Maybe the Palestinians should built an iron dome for themselves.

they can't even get concrete to build houses - thanks to israel.

They don't get concrete because they use it for tunnles.

Thanks to Hamas.

They want concrete, they should stop using it for terror, then they'll get what they want for humanitarian needs.

Its very simple, Hamas must die - Later we can think about negotiation, but MAYBE.

Doesn't matter, the fact that they are trying to kill civilians is all it takes. Whether or not they suck at it is immaterial.

You mean the Hamas is good at using human shields, thinking Israelites won't fire at terrorist if they use civilians as shields. Blame Hamas for this.
cop out and you know it.

who were the four kids on the beach shielding?

so when does israel pay the price for kidnapping the palestinian teen?

and is the 200+ dead and 1500+ wounded not payment enough?

how many palestinian lives and homes does it take to pay for an israeli teen?

The ones who killed that boy will be self for life imprisonment. I think it's how it should be dealt with, in a sane country?

For your next question, it's not about who died up till now. It's about what happened TODAY. 13 terrorists were spotted about to attack a Jewish village, they digged the terror tunnle from Gaza, dozens would have been killed if were not spotted.

The IDF enters gaza to destroy the tunnles.

That has nothing to do with the victims so far. It is about guarantee the safetly of the civilians who might suffer the result of terror activities through those tunnles.

Get me, now?
no, i don't.

how many palestinian lives will it take to pay for the deaths of 3 teens that may or may not have been killed by hamas?

the israeli killer gets life in prison - so that's no israeli lives for a palestinian teen.

what is your exchange rate?

The Palestinian exchange rate is that one of us is worthy 1027 of them.

So either they don't appreciate their own people very much, or they're just not highly clever.

cop out and you know it.

Boys of someone - why won't you ask that particular someone why his kids out there and not with him?

The ones who killed that boy will be self for life imprisonment. I think it's how it should be dealt with, in a sane country?

For your next question, it's not about who died up till now. It's about what happened TODAY. 13 terrorists were spotted about to attack a Jewish village, they digged the terror tunnle from Gaza, dozens would have been killed if were not spotted.

That has nothing to do with the victims so far. It is about guarantee the safetly of the civilians who might suffer the result of terror activities through those tunnles.

Get me, now?
no, i don't.

how many palestinian lives will it take to pay for the deaths of 3 teens that may or may not have been killed by hamas?

the israeli killer gets life in prison - so that's no israeli lives for a palestinian teen.

So either they don't appreciate their own people very much, or they're just not highly clever.
that's the isreali rate. and you know that.

something you guys may not realize - the majority of people in gaza are 24 or younger. who do you think will do the majority of the dying when israel roles in with tanks and kills anyone throwing rocks?

Get me, now?
no, i don't.

I Would say both :lol::lol::lol:

cop out and you know it.

What 4 kids, what beach? Were they throwing rocks? Planting bombs?

that fact that you think kids that throw rocks deserve to die says everything i would ever want to know about you.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/17/w...trip-beach-explosion-kills-children.html?_r=0

Last edited:

Hamas does not need lessons in killing civilians----they have accomplished that goal
in Gaza -------their problem in their incessant attempts to kill civiiians in Israel is
that Israel puts up a defense that Hamas cannot prevent it-----the defense is very easily
attained------simple home made bomb shelters. Interesting fact-----Hamas uses
homemade bombs in their attempt to murder civilians----and Israelis protect their
children in homemade bomb shelters

HOME MADE-----the nostalgia of childhood. my mom did homemade oatmeal
cookies, My dad made a homemade picnic table. Israeli kids spend hours
and days in homemade bomb shelters-----and gazan kids watch homemade
bombs screech across the skies toward Israel la la la la MEMOREEES ARE
MADE OF THIS la la la la

something you guys may not realize - the majority of people in gaza are 24 or younger. who do you think will do the majority of the dying when israel roles in with tanks and kills anyone throwing rocks?

They'll die not because they're the majority, but because most of the people Israel DOES look for, are in hiding.

Go hiding while your wives and children are up ground, unprotected.

Hamas are real heroes, I tell you

Should've thought of that before firing rockets into Israel.

Are you truly this propagandized? Or is it simply blindness to the continual attacks against women and children - not only Israeli but their own.

This is what we are protesting ... Israeli attacks against women and children .... anybody's.

A few puny rockets that have done little harm (any casualties at all, guys?) do not justify the wholesale slaughter that is taking place.

cop out and you know it.

What 4 kids, what beach? Were they throwing rocks? Planting bombs?

that fact that you think kids that throw rocks deserve to die says everything i would ever want to know about you.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/17/w...trip-beach-explosion-kills-children.html?_r=0

Gillieth used them to kill the Giant right? Rocks are lethal weapons.
Besides
The Israeli military acknowledged later that it had launched the strike, which it said was aimed at Hamas militants, and called the civilian deaths “a tragic outcome.”
From your link.

No war is fought without civilian casualties and to expect Israel to break that fact is unreasonable expectations.

Last edited:

They'll die not because they're the majority, but because most of the people Israel DOES look for, are in hiding.

Go hiding while your wives and children are up ground, unprotected.

Hamas are real heroes, I tell you

hamas could only dream of killing as many people as israel does.

Forum List

Back