"Israel's New Generation of Racists"

amity1844

Jun 1, 2014
This sort of parallels the film Billo posted showing Israelis stopping cabs trying to find one with a Palestinian driver...

A very frightening mood seems to have set in. Let's hear some of you defend this if you can:

Last edited by a moderator:
you made no point Aenmity other than exhibiting a bit
of anxiety over the fact that ----that which your fellow
islamo Nazi pigs have meted out to the world COULD--
bounce back in your faces.

so i could mirror you and say "that which your fellow ZioNazi pigs have meted out to the world COULD bounce back in your faces."

but i don't say idiotic things like that.

so i could mirror you and say "that which your fellow ZioNazi pigs have meted out to the world COULD bounce back in your faces."

if you said it----it would be the smartest thing you ever said

I've seen that video before. I don't think you will find any pro Israeli here who would deny the fact that there are people like that in Israel.

But you support Palestinian Amity, so please. Don't talk to us about hatred and racism. Palestinians are born with hatred.

NO. You say your own selection of idiotic, asinine and plain hateful things. In between the blatant lies, that is.

I've seen that video before. I don't think you will find any pro Israeli here who would deny the fact that there are people like that in Israel.

But you support Palestinian Amity, so please. Don't talk to us about hatred and racism. Palestinians are born with hatred.

NO, they aren't. After the likes of Hostility wet-nurse them, however.........

http://upww.us/vinienco/education/quotes-of-terrorists/
Terrorists.jpg

For some reason I am not moved......

Last edited:
MEH.

Dog bites Man.

There are racists on both sides of the Israeli-Palestinian divide.

Not pretty, and not defensible, but unavoidable, in a situation wherein both sides have been shooting at each other for 66 years or more.

We're probably just seeing a long-overdue broad and general hardening of the collective Israeli heart, toward the insane, intransigent Palestinians.

And, for every Israeli 'hater' and 'racist' that this long, miserable conflict has produced...

How many Palestinian 'haters' and 'racists' has this long, miserable conflict produced?

Imagine, if you will, how many Israeli 'haters' and 'racists' their own society would produce...

(1) if Israeli leadership had formerly had close ties to the Nazis...

hof42552.jpg

(2) if Israeli militias adopted the trappings of the Nazis...

tibi+nazi+salute.jpg

(3) if Israeli children's television adopted the trappings of teaching their children to hate and kill their opposites?

f5d9abf7cbeba0c4df1a952b423ce733.jpg

(4) if Israeli television served-up prayers to kill all Muslims...

...and on and on and on.

Compared to the Palestinians (especially Hamas [and even Fatah] militants), the level of hate-mongering and racism extant within Israel pales into near-insignificance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Racism is racism, Z's.

Does anyone have specific observations about those in Israel who chime "Its our country. Arabs don't belong here."

Or how about the attack on the children who spoke Arabic on an Egged bus? Why is speaking Arabic viewed as a challenge to Israel?

The images of ben Laden obviously don't belong in this thread.

Racism is racism, Z's.

Does anyone have specific observations about those in Israel who chime "Its our country. Arabs don't belong here."

Or how about the attack on the children who spoke Arabic on an Egged bus? Why is speaking Arabic viewed as a challenge to Israel?

The images of ben Laden obviously don't belong in this thread.

Okay, it's racism. Anything else bothering you?

So, open the new thread yourself. I can't find a Palestinian counterpoint to the original video.

Racism is racism, Z's.

My observation is that those who say it could change flag and they'll be your avarage Palestinians- "Out of Palestine, you Jews! you don't belong here!"

So then again, it is the game that you don't like, or the fact that some Jews play it on the Arab level?:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back