Breaking News from Genesis 1:9

Oh yeas we know and it was most certainly the Apostles.

What do you care what jesus said? You arent a Christian.
How do we know? Their names are never mentioned in the Gospels and they are not even written in the first person. They probably were not Jews and didn't even know each other.

Jesus was an important historical figure but he wasn't a Christian either, he was a Jew. Christianity was only invented after his death.

Jesus was an important historical figure but he wasn't a Christian either, he was a Jew. Christianity was only invented after his death.

No need to put the cart before the horse. Jesus became the Christ or chosen one. You miss what is key :aug08_031: .

How does science explain mammoths flash frozen and their carcasses found as far north as 63 degrees north latitude?
Whats the mystery? The mammoth died, it froze, it was buried under precipitation that packed to ice.

"Flash frozen" is a meaningless term you made up.
Once again you have proven you aren’t informed. I know you think I’m a genius, but I really can’t take credit for inventing the phrase “flash frozen.”

The Claim of Flash-Frozen Mammoths Is Older Than I Thought
10/13/2018
36 Comments

A publisher has asked me to assemble a proposal for a short book on the myths and legends associated with the Giza Pyramids, notably the medieval legends of the Muslim world, so I am going to be taking some time today to work on this. In the meantime, I wanted to share something interesting I ran across in reading about Graham Hancock’s new book, America Before. Do you remember the popular claim that there were wooly mammoths flash-frozen in the Arctic as a result of a catastrophic change in climate, perhaps due to a shifting of the poles? It turns out that this claim is much older than I had imagined.

Look where they have found perfectly intact mammoth remains. With perfectly preserved food still in their months and undigested food in their mouths. This means, my son, these animals where frozen almost instantaneously. Cool yes?
mammoths-map_siberia_and_alaska.jpg

https://endtimesand2019.files.wordpress.com/2018/03/mammoths-map_siberia_and_alaska.jpg?w=536&h=377
Nonsensical term, madeup for emotional effect. Nothing was "flash frozen", ya gullible goober.
I know you think I’m a genius, but I really can’t take credit for inventing the phrase “flash frozen.”

10/13/2018
36 Comments

A publisher has asked me to assemble a proposal for a short book on the myths and legends associated with the Giza Pyramids, notably the medieval legends of the Muslim world, so I am going to be taking some time today to work on this. In the meantime, I wanted to share something interesting I ran across in reading about Graham Hancock’s new book, America Before. Do you remember the popular claim that there were wooly mammoths flash-frozen in the Arctic as a result of a catastrophic change in climate, perhaps due to a shifting of the poles? It turns out that this claim is much older than I had imagined.

Look where they have found perfectly intact mammoth remains. With perfectly preserved food still in their months and undigested food in their mouths. This means, my son, these animals where frozen almost instantaneously. Cool yes?

https://endtimesand2019.files.wordpress.com/2018/03/mammoths-map_siberia_and_alaska.jpg?w=536&h=377

Mr Geologist...let me know your opinion on the following events. I’m certain as an accredited geologist of amazing renown, you know all about them.
- Gothenburg Event
- Mono Lake/Lake Mungo
- Laschamp Event
- Vostok Event

This should be great fun!
"Flash frozen" = nonsense. Posting links of people relaying this silly claim is not support of it. You just embarrassed yourself, there.

How does science explain mammoths flash frozen and their carcasses found as far north as 63 degrees north latitude?
Whats the mystery? The mammoth died, it froze, it was buried under precipitation that packed to ice.

Once again you have proven you aren’t informed. I know you think I’m a genius, but I really can’t take credit for inventing the phrase “flash frozen.”

10/13/2018
36 Comments

Nonsensical term, madeup for emotional effect. Nothing was "flash frozen", ya gullible goober.
I know you think I’m a genius, but I really can’t take credit for inventing the phrase “flash frozen.”

10/13/2018
36 Comments

Mr Geologist...let me know your opinion on the following events. I’m certain as an accredited geologist of amazing renown, you know all about them.
- Gothenburg Event
- Mono Lake/Lake Mungo
- Laschamp Event
- Vostok Event

"Flash frozen" = nonsense. Posting links of people relaying this silly claim is not support of it. You just embarrassed yourself, there.
You really are amazing. Apparently even super intellects like you, don’t know everything.
0709_fea_sci-mammoth-gene_l-1024x779.jpg

CATASTROPHE, EXTINCTION, ICE AGE, MAMMOTHS, OTHER, POLE SHIFT, POLESHIFT
Flash-Frozen Mammoths are Evidence of POLE SHIFTS
POSTED BY DAVID MONTAIGNE ⋅ SEPTEMBER 22, 2018 ⋅ 5 COMMENTS
FILED UNDER ARCTIC, BEREZOVKA, CRUSTAL DISPLACEMENT, DIMA, EVIDENCE, FLASH FROZEN, GEOLOGY, ICE AGE, MAMMOTH, POLE SHIFT, POLESHIFT, SIBERIA, VEGETATION
Flash-Frozen Mammoths provide some of the best evidence of previous pole shifts, as the carcasses are found very well preserved – which means they were frozen fast, with no time to decompose after death – yet the mammoths are generally fat and healthy, with newborn young, and often with unchewed and undigested warm-climate vegetation in their mouths and stomachs – indicating a very sudden interruption of warm climate conditions in which they were eating about 500 pounds of vegetation per day right up until the moment they were suddenly frozen to death.

10/13/2018
36 Comments

10/13/2018
36 Comments

- Gothenburg Event
- Mono Lake/Lake Mungo
- Laschamp Event
- Vostok Event

You really are amazing. Apparently even super intellects like you, don’t know everything.

FILED UNDER ARCTIC, BEREZOVKA, CRUSTAL DISPLACEMENT, DIMA, EVIDENCE, FLASH FROZEN, GEOLOGY, ICE AGE, MAMMOTH, POLE SHIFT, POLESHIFT, SIBERIA, VEGETATION
Flash-Frozen Mammoths provide some of the best evidence of previous pole shifts, as the carcasses are found very well preserved – which means they were frozen fast, with no time to decompose after death – yet the mammoths are generally fat and healthy, with newborn young, and often with unchewed and undigested warm-climate vegetation in their mouths and stomachs – indicating a very sudden interruption of warm climate conditions in which they were eating about 500 pounds of vegetation per day right up until the moment they were suddenly frozen to death.

Repeating a claim is not support if it.

You believe all manner of goofy nonsense. This pole shift garbage is just the latest example.

"Flash frozen"....hahaha, what nonsense....

10/13/2018
36 Comments

10/13/2018
36 Comments

- Gothenburg Event
- Mono Lake/Lake Mungo
- Laschamp Event
- Vostok Event

You believe all manner of goofy nonsense. This pole shift garbage is just the latest example.

That’s see what we have learned so far.

1. You think you’re smarter than Albert Einstein.

2. You weren’t aware of thousands of mammoths frozen completely intact.

3. You never heard the phrase Flash Frozen.

4. You don’t know anything about prior poles shifts.

5. You weren’t aware that evidence of past coral reefs and ancient forests have been founds at latitudes too cold for them to have existed there.

Somehow your amazing education failed to teach you anything. Do you mind if I continue to educate you?

10/13/2018
36 Comments

10/13/2018
36 Comments

- Gothenburg Event
- Mono Lake/Lake Mungo
- Laschamp Event
- Vostok Event

5. You weren’t aware that evidence of past coral reefs and ancient forests have been founds at latitudes too cold for them to have existed there.

Somehow your amazing education failed to teach you anything. Do you mind if I continue to educate you?
Tjats an adorable little batch of whining. Lets check the scoreboard and see if it helped:

"Flash frozen": still silly nonsense from the brains of pseudoscientists

"Cataclysmic pole shifts": still a fringe pseudo scientific theory with exactly zero empirical evidence to support it and which is contradicted by all the actual evidence

Nope , it appears the whining did not change anything.

10/13/2018
36 Comments

10/13/2018
36 Comments

- Gothenburg Event
- Mono Lake/Lake Mungo
- Laschamp Event
- Vostok Event

Tjats an adorable little batch of whining. Lets check the scoreboard and see if it helped:

"Cataclysmic pole shifts": still a fringe pseudo scientific theory with exactly zero empirical evidence to support it and which is contradicted by all the actual evidence

We bow to your vast knowledge, but how could it be you know nothing about geology? Did you lie?

10/13/2018
36 Comments

10/13/2018
36 Comments

- Gothenburg Event
- Mono Lake/Lake Mungo
- Laschamp Event
- Vostok Event

We bow to your vast knowledge, but how could it be you know nothing about geology? Did you lie?
Whining wont get your crackpot fringe nonsense anywhere.

10/13/2018
36 Comments

10/13/2018
36 Comments

- Gothenburg Event
- Mono Lake/Lake Mungo
- Laschamp Event
- Vostok Event

Do you really think you’re smarter than Einstein?

I think it was because I was pressing you that your creation scientists were claiming diamonds were 50,000 years or older and you claim 6,000 years. You guys are an order of magnitude apart. You can't have it both ways.

I can't speak for the old Earth Christians and others, but the Earth is young. My UC scientists found the diamonds could be radiocarbon dated, but then came up with excuses. It was the same when Mary Schweitzer in 2005 found soft tissue remaining in dinosaur fossils. Others have found the same throughout the world. This is being hidden by the atheist scientists. They know that science and religion come together. That's why they try so hard to avoid it. Isn't this what Satan wants? He wants to hide, but through his evolution he wants God to hide. However, that is impossible.

RATEgroup.jpg

"The RATE Group - Creation scientists at the Institute for Creation Research and the Creation Research Society are collaborating on a project to study factors that might affect radioisotope dating. Specialists in Geology, Geophysics, Astrophysics, and Physics are actively engaged in this line of research."

Locations where it has been found by others

Explanation and Mary Schweitzer

With Genesis 1:9, we have Noah's Flood or the global flood. The evidence is overwhelming that there was a global flood. However, the atheist scientists can't admit that of else they would have to let, the creation scientists, like the RATE scientists back into their peer reviews. Then they won't be able to hide their findings nor use science by consensus.

As for your coal ages, here is a better and more truthful article.

"Too Much Coal?

Another argument used against the Bible time-line is that the pre-Flood world could not have produced enough vegetation to make all the coal.[23] But again, this argument is based on wrong assumptions. The pre-Flood land area was almost certainly greater before all the Floodwaters were released onto the surface of the earth. Also, the climate was probably much more productive before the Flood.[24] Furthermore, it has been discovered that much coal was derived from forests which floated on water.[25] So, calculations based only on the area of land would be wrong. And finally, the estimates of how much vegetation is needed are based on the wrong idea that coal forms slowly in swamps and that most of the vegetation rots. The Flood would have buried the vegetation quickly, producing a hundred times more coal than from a swamp.[22]"

The following link is an analysis of John Baumgardner's carbon dating of diamonds and coal. The author, Dr. Kirk Bertsche is very respectful and very complete. He is not an atheist and in fact has a theological degree. He is an expert on AMS machines with 13 patents. The article is long, but has a concise summary and bio at the end. I read it completely. If you haven't already, I hope you do too.

10/13/2018
36 Comments

10/13/2018
36 Comments

- Gothenburg Event
- Mono Lake/Lake Mungo
- Laschamp Event
- Vostok Event

Check this out. You are exactly like the closed minded fake geologists. It’d be nice if you could impart your vast knowledge on this subject.

Mammoths of the Last Polar Age
So how could horses and mammoths live on the New Siberian Islands during the very height of the North American Ice Age? This question is simply avoided by the geologists who have studied these islands. It doesn’t fit in with the dogmas of mainstream Science, so it is simply ignored. The main reason it is ignored is because this evidence utterly destroys the idea of a global ice age, involving a lowering of global temperatures; and it leaves all conventional theories on the cause of Ice Ages in tatters, such as the farcical idea that they are caused by Milankovitch Cycles. Put simply, it is physically impossiblethat mammoths could have lived near the North Pole during times when ice sheets formed in almost subtropical latitudes. It violates the laws of thermal physics, and can reasonably be dismissed as nonsense.

The only plausible explanation is that the rise and fall of Ice Ages is caused by successive pole shifts, and that the North Pole was in Canada when mammoths were living on the Arctic’s island archipelagos. But geologists prefer to live in a virtual reality, where they ignore the facts and mislead the public about the true history of Ice Ages.

Mammoths of the Last Polar Age - World Mysteries Blog

10/13/2018
36 Comments

10/13/2018
36 Comments

- Gothenburg Event
- Mono Lake/Lake Mungo
- Laschamp Event
- Vostok Event

Do you really think you’re smarter than Einstein?
Do you really think your idiotic bait and switch supports your hilarious crackpot horseshit?

This question is simply avoided by the geologists who have studied these islands.
uh, no it isnt. Where do you find these idiotic articles? You are really embarrassing yourself.

Damn son, you will believe ANYTHING.

You didn't answer my question. Where do YOU believe the water came from to cover the whole earth? Let's hear your scientific explanation.

Not scientific explanation. With the global flood, it is a Biblical explanation; And science backs up the Bible even though it's not a science book. Yours is an obvious question to any Christian. I thought I answered your satirical (?) question with the bringing up Noah as well as Ken Ham. The answer is in the Bible so any Christian would know that. Ken Ham has Ark Encounter and the Creation Museum. He teaches what is taught in the Bible.

I said you were a deist b/c you do not even mention Noah and his family in your posts. There really is no reason for you to ask me where the water came from. Why ask something which you already know the answer to? It came from above and below. First, we had the rain for 40 days and 40 nights and the rest came up through the Fountains of the Deep. There was earthquake below the sea floor and the magma and the plate tectonics moved and the oceans in the core of Earth came rising up. The rock below came rising up like monoliths. It raised our land of Pangea, the supercontinent. What else happened due to the fountains of the deep? The continents split into 7 and formed our seven continents. It raised our mountains higher like the Himalayas and the valleys it formed had water gush into them. The proof is the difficulty of humans to reach the tops of our highest peaks as well as dive deep into our deepest oceans. There is no scientific explanation for that, is there? Comets and meteors from billions of years ago don't do that.
If Ken Ham believes the earth and the universe are 6000 years old his beliefs are as nutty as yours. Science doesn’t back up anything you believe.

Last edited:
I can tell how much this bothers you though. It really rocks your belief system that the flood account in Genesis has a scientific explanation.

It's not the scientific explanation that is important. It is God's explanation of what happened. Science only backs up what he said, but it isn't everything. God was the only witness. He described it in a way everyone understands, so the peoples in ancient times and we still talk about it to this day. You do not want to give up the Bible because of science or it is my belief that one will be misled. Satan is too powerful as he took over Adam's domain. I believe it is why God had to send his only son to save us.
God didn’t write the Bible. Men did.

10/13/2018
36 Comments

10/13/2018
36 Comments

- Gothenburg Event
- Mono Lake/Lake Mungo
- Laschamp Event
- Vostok Event

Check this out. You are exactly like the closed minded fake geologists. It’d be nice if you could impart your vast knowledge on this subject.

So how could horses and mammoths live on the New Siberian Islands during the very height of the North American Ice Age? This question is simply avoided by the geologists who have studied these islands. It doesn’t fit in with the dogmas of mainstream Science, so it is simply ignored. The main reason it is ignored is because this evidence utterly destroys the idea of a global ice age, involving a lowering of global temperatures; and it leaves all conventional theories on the cause of Ice Ages in tatters, such as the farcical idea that they are caused by Milankovitch Cycles. Put simply, it is physically impossiblethat mammoths could have lived near the North Pole during times when ice sheets formed in almost subtropical latitudes. It violates the laws of thermal physics, and can reasonably be dismissed as nonsense.

The only plausible explanation is that the rise and fall of Ice Ages is caused by successive pole shifts, and that the North Pole was in Canada when mammoths were living on the Arctic’s island archipelagos. But geologists prefer to live in a virtual reality, where they ignore the facts and mislead the public about the true history of Ice Ages.

David Montaigne is a loon.

10/13/2018
36 Comments

10/13/2018
36 Comments

- Gothenburg Event
- Mono Lake/Lake Mungo
- Laschamp Event
- Vostok Event

David Montaigne is a loon.

Ya think

Forum List

Back