Breaking News from Genesis 1:9

Genesis describes the Earth 3.2 billion years ago?

Our time is not God's time...

2 Peter 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Psalm 90:4 For in Your sight a thousand years are but a day that passes, or a watch of the night.

So that would mean the worldwide flood happened billions of years before biblical humans. Including Noah.
This should be in the conspiracy section

So that would mean the worldwide flood happened billions of years before biblical humans. Including Noah.
This should be in the conspiracy section

As usual, the evidence doesn't fit your thinking. We have underwater civilizations all over the world, dinosaur fossils found underwater, and marine fossils on top of Mt. Everest and the Himalayas. I'm glad you admit that evolution should be in the conspiracy section.

ETA: That said, the waterworld evidence does fit circa 2458 BC.

Floods happened and were seen as metaphysical thingies

You're still doing the narrow brained thinking. The new evidence is ocean water that covered the entire Earth based on the oxygen-18. The scientist said that it was analyzing the coffee grounds to see what kind of water flowed through it.

Earth may have been a waterworld covered by global ocean 3.2 billion years ago, study suggests.

Science always ends up proving what was written thousands of years ago is true.

glug . glug . glug

11949846371055890278sub_subacqueo_architetto_01.svg.hi.png

You're still doing the narrow brained thinking. The new evidence is ocean water that covered the entire Earth based on the oxygen-18. The scientist said that it was analyzing the coffee grounds to see what kind of water flowed through it.
Many people today treat science like they treat the Bible, they pick and choose what to believe based on their preconceived ideas.

coffee grounds were invented in Ethiopia and further developed in Yemen----in the
15th century--------ever watch a Yemeni make coffee? It's like a MYSTICAL
experience-------but only something like 500 years old

Many people today treat science like they treat the Bible, they pick and choose what to believe based on their preconceived ideas.

Not I. I go by the scientific evidence. It's interesting you reply to me and not Trader Harley nor the OP. It makes me wonder what are your preconceived ideas?

Can I help it if science backs up the Bible once again?

Not I. I go by the scientific evidence. It's interesting you reply to me and not Trader Harley nor the OP. It makes me wonder what are your preconceived ideas?

true----science does "back up.." the bible------just as much as science
"backs up..." the Bhagavad Gita. not really much more

Science often backs up the Bible but what happens when it does not? Geologists consider it a settled matter that the Earth is billions of years old because that is what the evidence points to. Do you believe them or do you believe the Bible?

Also worth noting:

The "suggested" claim in the thread title is actually just one hypothesis to explain the results of the study. In other words, the science to support this hypothesis (and to exclude others) has just begun.

Also worth noting:

The "suggested" claim in the thread title is actually just one hypothesis to explain the results of the study. In other words, the science to support this hypothesis (and to exclude others) has just begun.
Triggered.
Triggered ..how? The hypothesis may end up being strongly supported. Considering your egregious misrepresentation of the standing of this hypothesis in your OP, it was worth noting. Remember, this is the Science section, not the Religion section.

Last edited:
Also worth noting:

Triggered.
Triggered ..how? The hypothesis may end up being strongly supported. Considering your egregious misrepresentation of the standing of this hypothesis in your OP, it was worth noting. Remember, this is the Science section, not the sky daddy section.
Science and Genesis are one in the same.

Also worth noting:

Triggered.
Triggered ..how? The hypothesis may end up being strongly supported. Considering your egregious misrepresentation of the standing of this hypothesis in your OP, it was worth noting. Remember, this is the Science section, not the sky daddy section.
Science and Genesis are one in the same.
Haha....sure.

Forum List

Back