Breaking: Merrick Garland to Indict Rudy Giuliani and Fellow Trump Attorneys for Questioning Stolen 2020 Election

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This is nuts! Questioning the stolen election isn't a crime. It's a 1st Amendment issue. This is prosecutorial misconduct what Smith and Garland are doing.

This is nuts! Questioning the stolen election isn't a crime. It's a 1st Amendment issue. This is prosecutorial misconduct what Smith and Garland are doing.

Fake News.. That would be a 1st Amendment violation.

If he's indicted, it won't be for just "questioning" the election.

How silly.
It sure will. The cover up is never ending because the massive fraud really took place. But anyone with a brain knows that. If they wish to be a lying hack and deny it they should explain why challenging an election is criminal in anyway shape or form.

It sure will. The cover up is never ending because the massive fraud really took place. But anyone with a brain knows that. If they wish to be a lying hack and deny it they should explain why challenging an election is criminal in anyway shape or form.
So you've seen the indictment. You have inside information on this.

Or you're just a loony drama queen.

One of the two.

Rudy should have been indicted years ago for his false claims
All Rudy did was say "gee, gosh, I wonder if something may have been off about the election".

That's it! And now he has been thrown into a REAL GULAG just for saying that! Chained to the wall, with his fingernails being torn out!

OH MY GOD THE COMMIES ARE HERE

Loons.

Demweasal Garland continues to give the middle finger to the American people. He is a disgrace to the country and should be removed, not just impeached.
Tried and hanged as a traitor, along with quite a few others in the Biden administration/appointees.

I think they want massive violence so they can declare martial law, nixing the next election.

What they may not realize is that the massive violence will get them killed and they won't be winning a fuckin' thing except death.

Fake News.. That would be a 1st Amendment violation.
True. It would be. That is why the thread title is sh#t, to begin with. If there are charges, questioning will not be one of them.

True. It would be. That is why the thread title is sh#t, to begin with. If there are charges, questioning will not be one of them.
Are you trying to deny that denying the election caused these fascist investigations? If you are, you are wrong again.

Are you trying to deny that denying the election caused these fascist investigations? If you are, you are wrong again.
I deny that "questioning" is a chargeable offense. It is hype, just like "collusion", not a chargeable offense. Don't be a dope.

Break the law...get charged.

Forum List

Back