REVEALED: Merrick Garland and Jack Smith Used Linguistic Tricks to Indict President Trump on Junk Documents Charges

You're missing something. Trump will be thrown to the government wolves unless his supporters come to his rescue.

Rhetorically speaking, he will have no more chance than a black kid walking on a sidewalk in Alabama.

But he will have all the power needed in the same way Comrad Fidel and Che had on account of their people's support, if the Trump supporters show true loyalty in the face of the odds that are the full force of America's government.

Ever been to Alabama?

What's missing is hard evidence to back up the BS Trump people have been slinging = Trump has been caught!

Gateway = Fake News = always no hard evidence

It does not matter whether the files were marked classified or not Trump stole the files = the bottom line. Then failed to return them when he had the opportunity = crime and now it seems he has been sharing information = another crime AND he tried to hide FILES from the FBI = another crime AND he lied = another crime. Trump appears to be a criminal = well I'll be

You are grotesquely ignorant.

What's missing is hard evidence to back up the BS Trump people have been slinging = Trump has been caught!

Gateway = Fake News = always no hard evidence

It does not matter whether the files were marked classified or not Trump stole the files = the bottom line. Then failed to return them when he had the opportunity = crime and now it seems he has been sharing information = another crime AND he tried to hide FILES from the FBI = another crime AND he lied = another crime. Trump appears to be a criminal = well I'll be
Nice summary of Democrat propaganda and MSM garbage.

It's an OPIN ION piece on gatewaypundit based on ever WORSE right wing sites.

Cmon Man
Gate way pudnit isn't the worst? Just kidding but the RWers accept it as a legitimate news source, think about that. I think Trump even gave them a press pass.

Gate way pudnit isn't the worst? Just kidding but the RWers accept it as a legitimate news source, think about that. I think Trump even gave them a press pass.
Limbaugh told them that all the fake news sites were every bit as credible as any major media.

And, as with everything else, they swallowed it whole.

Forum List

Back