REVEALED: Merrick Garland and Jack Smith Used Linguistic Tricks to Indict President Trump on Junk Documents Charges

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This is what the average person is not understanding. This case is going to fail. Judge Cannon will see right through Garland and Smith's charade.

"Classified Markings" are the key words in this case.

It is my understanding that the case will not be resolves before the election

That is by design.

Therefore, the outcome of the case is meaningless because the only concern they have is preventing Trump from winning the election.

If Trump wins he pardons himself, and if he loses they just flush Trump down the political commode and forget about him.

This is what the average person is not understanding. This case is going to fail. Judge Cannon will see right through Garland and Smith's charade.

You're missing something. Trump will be thrown to the government wolves unless his supporters come to his rescue.

Rhetorically speaking, he will have no more chance than a black kid walking on a sidewalk in Alabama.

But he will have all the power needed in the same way Comrad Fidel and Che had on account of their people's support, if the Trump supporters show true loyalty in the face of the odds that are the full force of America's government.

95630c16f81fa68ae3d8591e485ecaccf14a210baccd92ef1d7598e188251e52.jpg

It is my understanding that the case will not be resolves before the election

That is by design.

Therefore, the outcome of the case is meaningless because the only concern they have is preventing Trump from winning the election.

If Trump wins he pardons himself, and if he loses they just flush Trump down the political commode and forget about him.
Yes! The prosecution understands that the law can be negated by the politics of the moment.

Could the law have any effect at all on bringing Fidel to the Batistas' justice?

I don't suggest that Trump needs to have his people actually act out with revolution, but only demonstrate clearly to Biden's government that they have the ability.

Yes, the Gateway Pundit has a sublink to the original source. Glad you could figure that out.
Which one? The one from donaldtrump.com, conservativetreehouse.com, or was it some other bullshit source you want me to read?

Maybe you should just post a credible link instead of the click-bait propaganda bullshit that they keep you coming back for.

We have been aware of this distinction ever since the subpoena was made public last fall.

Way to go guys. You just demonstrate your own ignorance.

Which one? The one from donaldtrump.com, conservativetreehouse.com, or was it some other bullshit source you want me to read?

Maybe you should just post a credible link instead of the click-bait propaganda bullshit that they keep you coming back for.
It's not propaganda. You're just upset you can't debunk the information.

The indictment against Trump is bogus. Here is the proof ( from the indictment):
From the indictment: (capitalization done by me for emphasis) Page 27 of 49

74. On August 8, 2022, the FBI executed a court-authorized search warrant at The Mar-a-Lago Club. The search warrant authorized the FBI to search for and seize, among other things, all documents with CLASSIFICATION MARKINGS.

75. During the execution of the warrant at The Mar-a-Lago Club, the FBI seized 102 documents with CLASSIFICATION MARKINGS in TRUMP's office and the Storage Room.

CLASSIFICATION MARKINGS is NOT the same as CLASSIFIED. They were previously classified, but were then declassified. When something is declassified, the previous classification markings are not removed. So Trump has DECLASSIFIED documents with CLASSIFIED MARKINGS. Not surprising and not a crime

This is so fucking stupid.

Documents aren't classified. Information is.

Documents are marked.

Good God Almighty, the fawking Gateway Pundit. Read the damn indictment. "Classified Markings" is first mentioned on the third page of the indictment, "The grand jury issued a subpoena requiring Trump to turn over all documents with classified markings". That is pretty much it, time and time again the indictment specifically states "classified documents", not "documents with classified markings".

I mean this is helluva stupid. What is the claim here, that the documents were not classified documents, just documents with classified markings? That Trump was so stupid that he was showing redacted non-classified documents to those without a security clearance? And then bragging about it? Are you kidding me?

And here is the thing, it don't matter if the documents were classified or not classified. They belong to the American people, not the Trumpster. But yes, they were classified. As I have stated in other threads, the timeline indicates precisely what happened. A subpoena was issued, Then the stupid moron showed off some classified documents to a reporter and a PAC leader. One of them, probably both, went directly to the FBI and a search warrant was promptly issued and exercised.

Look, the Gateway Pundit is a horseshit site that's only purpose is for its flaming queer leader to extract money from fools. And damn, talk about being a "Groomer".

Jim-Hoft-Jezreel-Morano-1024x538.jpg
Hoft and his husband. I mean DeeYam.

What's missing is hard evidence to back up the BS Trump people have been slinging = Trump has been caught!

Gateway = Fake News = always no hard evidence

It does not matter whether the files were marked classified or not Trump stole the files = the bottom line. Then failed to return them when he had the opportunity = crime and now it seems he has been sharing information = another crime AND he tried to hide FILES from the FBI = another crime AND he lied = another crime. Trump appears to be a criminal = well I'll be

Last edited:
Maybe he will try that one in court. Trump stated the document he was holding was classified, on tape.
~~~~~~
You mean the tape that was rearranged to make it look like he said those words.

**********​

Forum List

Back