REVEALED: Merrick Garland and Jack Smith Used Linguistic Tricks to Indict President Trump on Junk Documents Charges

What's missing is hard evidence to back up the BS Trump people have been slinging = Trump has been caught!

Gateway = Fake News = always no hard evidence

It does not matter whether the files were marked classified or not Trump stole the files = the bottom line. Then failed to return them when he had the opportunity = crime and now it seems he has been sharing information = another crime AND he tried to hide FILES from the FBI = another crime AND he lied = another crime. Trump appears to be a criminal = well I'll be
Read Gateway's source links. You can't debunk the facts. If you can, post it. I challenge you!

~~~~~~
You mean the tape that was rearranged to make it look like he said those words.

**********​

No that is not it.

This is what the average person is not understanding. This case is going to fail. Judge Cannon will see right through Garland and Smith's charade.

"Classified Markings" are the key words in this case.

“If even half of it is true, he is toast,” Barr said. “I mean, it’s a very detailed indictment, and it’s very, very damning.”

Barr went on to take a flamethrower to Trump’s claims that he is being politically persecuted.

This is what the average person is not understanding.
:auiqs.jpg:

The average person?

:laughing0301:

When this gets into a courtroom, Juries are given instruction. Information like this is above the heads of you and your average person.

But your argument here is a political one. One conjured up for public consumption. It's not a legal one.

~~~~~~

**********​

~~~~~~

**********​

In polite society you would be spat at....in the Nursery, you're legit..

Just have Grifty take the oath and tell his version.

Simple.

Good God Almighty, the fawking Gateway Pundit. Read the damn indictment. "Classified Markings" is first mentioned on the third page of the indictment, "The grand jury issued a subpoena requiring Trump to turn over all documents with classified markings". That is pretty much it, time and time again the indictment specifically states "classified documents", not "documents with classified markings".

I mean this is helluva stupid. What is the claim here, that the documents were not classified documents, just documents with classified markings? That Trump was so stupid that he was showing redacted non-classified documents to those without a security clearance? And then bragging about it? Are you kidding me?

And here is the thing, it don't matter if the documents were classified or not classified. They belong to the American people, not the Trumpster. But yes, they were classified. As I have stated in other threads, the timeline indicates precisely what happened. A subpoena was issued, Then the stupid moron showed off some classified documents to a reporter and a PAC leader. One of them, probably both, went directly to the FBI and a search warrant was promptly issued and exercised.

Look, the Gateway Pundit is a horseshit site that's only purpose is for its flaming queer leader to extract money from fools. And damn, talk about being a "Groomer".

Jim-Hoft-Jezreel-Morano-1024x538.jpg
Hoft and his husband. I mean DeeYam.
Holy foking sheet!

It is my understanding that the case will not be resolves before the election

That is by design.

Therefore, the outcome of the case is meaningless because the only concern they have is preventing Trump from winning the election.

If Trump wins he pardons himself, and if he loses they just flush Trump down the political commode and forget about him.
Trump cannot be forgotten. New laws must be put in place to assure an unethical scam artist such as trump will never be able to achieve the position he held. Similar to the Jews, we must adopt the phrase "never again"

Trump cannot be forgotten. New laws must be put in place to assure an unethical scam artist such as trump will never be able to achieve the position he held. Similar to the Jews, we must adopt the phrase "never again"
I see. So your massively corrupt morality is more important than the will of the people.

Did I mention you're a gigantic hypocrite?

This is what the average person is not understanding. This case is going to fail. Judge Cannon will see right through Garland and Smith's charade.

Trump had the documents in the first place because he become President. Essentially, they are persecuting him for winning the presidency. They want to erase the history of him winning and deprive him of the honor of ever being president.
The entire case is in bad faith. Laws are outdated. Many laws should be abolished. The true national security vulnerability is cyberterrorism, not physical pieces of paper. Shouldn't the government be focusing on that, instead of targeting fellow citizens?

I see. So your massively corrupt morality is more important than the will of the people.

Did I mention you're a gigantic hypocrite?
You've mentioned lots of stuff that isn't backed up by reality.

You've mentioned lots of stuff that isn't backed up by reality.
Unlike you brain dead leftards, my computational capability is still intact. I can put 2 and 2 together and get 4.

Whereas you retarded idiots think math is racist, therefore you don't engage in it.

I'll tell you something though, my math can knock your nose off from a thousand yards out. (That's about ten football fields, give or take).

Gatewaypundit OPINION bullshit?

Cmom man...

“If even half of it is true, he is toast,” Barr said. “I mean, it’s a very detailed indictment, and it’s very, very damning.”

Barr went on to take a flamethrower to Trump’s claims that he is being politically persecuted.
Isn't barr the fool that couldn't find a crime in DC?

You really are Triggered by this indictment and overwhelming evidence !!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.
Tell Trump to stop committing crimes, then he won't get indicted for them

Forum List

Back