Breaking: Marjorie Taylor Greene's Daughter’s Houses Get Swatted

No. I don't know how you came up with that. It is certainly nothing, I said. Maybe your cultist mind at work or play.
I definitely know nothing of her kids, and do not feel they deserved it, even with no harm done. It is a dangerous thing for cops to come to your house with weapons out. Mistakes happen.
That's not a mistake. That's called attempted murder.

That's not a mistake. That's called attempted murder.
I kind of doubt, you or anybody else proving that "attempted murder" charge in court. Good luck with it though, as it might be fun to watch in front of a judge and jury, not on the internet or right wing talk show. You might make a good typical Republican Lawyer. They typically do not seem to know much about courtroom law, as we have seen repeatedly.

I kind of doubt, you or anybody else proving that "attempted murder" charge in court. Good luck with it though, as it might be fun to watch in front of a judge and jury, not on the internet or right wing talk show. You might make a good typical Republican Lawyer. They typically do not seem to know much about courtroom law, as we have seen repeatedly.
Well....if you could convince a judge that even though Trump was totally isolated from the Capital, and all outside communications with the public...that he somehow had something to do with what Pelosi made sure happened on Jan 6th...that he was somehow responsible for what all of those FBI agents embedded in the crowd did. And you can convince a judge that police who threw all of those munitions into a peaceful crowd causing them to panic was Trump's fault....I guess you can convince them of anything.

Also, if you think that Hillary and Biden are totally innocent of mishandling Top Secret documents and communications but somehow Trump was guilty of it, even though he had his shit locked up in a SCIF under Secret Service protection, then you can convince a judge of anything. If you can convince a judge that the fact that Trump was trying to separate his documents from documents that the National Archives requested was some kind of attempt to obstruct justice, then you can convince a judge of anything.

The truth is.....SWATTING is a conspiracy to commit murder or attempt to commit murder. If you call the cops and hope they show up at your property and they shoot you in the process of taking you into custody, that's a conspiracy to commit murder.

Well....if you could convince a judge that even though Trump was totally isolated from the Capital, and all outside communications with the public...that he somehow had something to do with what Pelosi made sure happened on Jan 6th...that he was somehow responsible for what all of those FBI agents embedded in the crowd did. And you can convince a judge that police who threw all of those munitions into a peaceful crowd causing them to panic was Trump's fault....I guess you can convince them of anything.

Also, if you think that Hillary and Biden are totally innocent of mishandling Top Secret documents and communications but somehow Trump was guilty of it, even though he had his shit locked up in a SCIF under Secret Service protection, then you can convince a judge of anything. If you can convince a judge that the fact that Trump was trying to separate his documents from documents that the National Archives requested was some kind of attempt to obstruct justice, then you can convince a judge of anything.

The truth is.....SWATTING is a conspiracy to commit murder or attempt to commit murder. If you call the cops and hope they show up at your property and they shoot you in the process of taking you into custody, that's a conspiracy to commit murder.
Like I said, spoken like a Republican lawyer, outside of court on the internet. Good luck counselor.:cool:

Like I said, spoken like a Republican lawyer, outside of court on the internet. Good luck counselor.:cool:
The only thing I did was lay out a little common-sense.
You're too biased to listen to it.

Go ahead and continue asking for the shit-sandwich you keep getting from the legacy media and ignore everything else that has come to light since the Jan 6th Committee closed shop and then promptly destroyed over 80% of the evidence they used in their hearings.

Listen, if you want to prank someone, you post an add in Nebraska Craigslist for a free heifer cow and use their phone number as the contact. You don't report false crimes that draw police responses.

They need to seriously ratchet up the penalties for this. It's happening way too often and it's dangerous. Somebody is going to get killed.
That seems marvelous until you stop to think of crimes which have very severe penalties yet such crimes have been increasing it seems as opposed to correcting a path.

I didn't know the old whore had two daughters. I'm glad the local police didn't shoot anybody.
Progs always talk about "strong women." Many with power are not. MTG is a strong woman. She has taken a lot of slings and arrows for the party.

Progs always talk about "strong women." Many with power are not. MTG is a strong woman. She has taken a lot of slings and arrows for the party.
Don't worry. She brought them on herself.

Forum List

Back