Breaking: Marjorie Taylor Greene's Daughter’s Houses Get Swatted

Not only her but now her daughters homes got swatted. When's enough enough? These are nefarious deep state forces at work. Notice zero Democrats are getting swatted.

My understanding is the FBI is calling leftist nutcases and giving them their address so they can call the police for them.

There's no way a basket-case would know where MTG's daughters live.

When anyone complains about it, the FBI claims they'd be breaking the law if they tried to find out who made the calls.

Last edited:
Very misogynistic of you there, white boy...
Thanks. Just calling it like I see it. One guy at the place where she works, while she was married is a lack of self-control. Two, at the same place, while she's married, pretty much means it's a repetitive thing her morals are gone, and the voters of Georgia's 14th elected a whore. I would not be surprised if that was part of the irreconcilable differences, when her and her husband of 27 years divorced, finding repeated infidelity was not reconcilable. But, hey. She's in the bible belt and a Trump supporter. She's not expected to have moral standards. It's a party thing for a party girl, right?

Thanks. Just calling it like I see it. One guy at the place where she works, while she was married is a lack of self-control. Two, at the same place, while she's married, pretty much means it's a repetitive thing her morals are gone, and the voters of Georgia's 14th elected a whore. I would not be surprised if that was part of the irreconcilable differences, when her and her husband of 27 years divorced, finding repeated infidelity was not reconcilable. But, hey. She's in the bible belt and a Trump supporter. She's not expected to have moral standards. It's a party thing for a party girl, right?
I am pretty sure you have had a few sins in your lifetime like anyone else has....should you get a Swatter event also?

Yes....and only Democrats believe in having morals and such.
Other than the fact that they support Hamas raping their victims and can't figure out what a woman is anymore.

I am pretty sure you have had a few sins in your lifetime like anyone else has....should you get a Swatter event also?
Well, we don't f#ck around on each other and that is what we are talking about here, with MTG.
Sure, feel free. The local police know me too, meeting with them and selling millwork to some prominent ones as well as local politicos. It will be exciting for a moment, but come to nothing.

Well, we don't f#ck around on each other and that is what we are talking about here, with MTG.
Sure, feel free. The local police know me too, meeting with them and selling millwork to some prominent ones as well as local politicos. It will be exciting for a moment, but come to nothing.
Oh i am sure there is someone in your life, that you really pissed off because you treated them like shit.. You are definitely no angel.

No offense bro, but that's really none of your business.

You need to get out of the 80s and the 90s because that moral-relativism, virtue-signalling, and cancel-culturing, just because someone in the GOP likes getting it on. I don't know of hardly any of them who are Bible-Bangers like they used to be.
The Christian right is only a small part of their base these days.

But it seems like most of the Democrat's donors are card carrying communists, Satanists, and pedophiles.

So....when it comes to morals and all of that rot.....if you vote Democrat then you seem to feel that all of the above is okay while you look down your nose at people (who aren't perfect and don't claim to be) just because of their political leanings.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back