BREAKING: Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Introduces Articles of Impeachment Against “Corrupt” FBI Director Christopher Wray

Yet …democrats do it all the time. By supporting politically motivated prosecutions.
Sure........WE do.

thehill.com › homenews › houseRep. Marjorie Greene files articles of impeachment against Biden

Rep. Marjorie Greene (R-Ga.) said Thursday that she has filed articles of impeachment against President Biden, only a day after he was sworn into office. The text of Greene’s articles of...

Rep. Marjorie Greene (R-Ga.) said Thursday that she has filed articles of impeachment against President Biden, only a day after he was sworn into office.

Sure........WE do.

thehill.com › homenews › houseRep. Marjorie Greene files articles of impeachment against Biden

Rep. Marjorie Greene (R-Ga.) said Thursday that she has filed articles of impeachment against President Biden, only a day after he was sworn into office. The text of Greene’s articles of...

Rep. Marjorie Greene (R-Ga.) said Thursday that she has filed articles of impeachment against President Biden, only a day after he was sworn into office.
And yet you had no problem when democrats did the same. See the squad.

Yet …democrats do it all the time. By supporting politically motivated prosecutions.
Sure........WE do.

And yet you had no problem when democrats did the same. See the squad.
WTF?
Two Democratic congressmen filed the first article of impeachment against Trump back in July 2017. Reps. Brad Sherman of California and Al Green of Texas filed an article charging Trump obstructed justice, two months after the president fired then-FBI director James Comey. But with the House then controlled by Republicans, the effort was largely ignored.

When Democrats won a majority in the House after the 2018 elections, impeachment talk grew louder and more, well, colorful. Sherman and Green reintroduced their article of impeachment on Jan. 3.

Wasn't the first day AND they had a reason.
MTG filed hers?
Biden exist?

There is nothing the GOP can do about it. Biden appoints the head of the FBI and DOJ. He is their boss. He is perfectly ok with weaponizing them and they are happy to oblige. :dunno:

No one on the left will get in trouble for anything until the GOP takes control of the White House, which is likely to happen in 2024. Thats when the tables will turn and we will start seeing people go to prison. They will likely even go after Hillary and Obama, among MANY others. Schiff, Thibault, Garland, Fauci, all the Biden's, a bunch of people in the DOJ and FBI, etc. Heads will roll in 2024.

Well I commend you on your optimism, both that the GOP will win anything in 2024, and that if they do that they will go after the corruption. I used to believe the same, at this point I don't have faith or trust in any of them, it's all corrupted to the core.

Well I commend you on your optimism, both that the GOP will win anything in 2024, and that if they do that they will go after the corruption. I used to believe the same, at this point I don't have faith or trust in any of them, it's all corrupted to the core.
Trump didnt do it. He tried to be cool and not go after his opponents, like Hillary. There is absolutely no reason to assume he or any other republican will make that mistake again. We want blood, so they will give us blood.

Trump didnt do it. He tried to be cool and not go after his opponents, like Hillary. There is absolutely no reason to assume he or any other republican will make that mistake again. We want blood, so they will give us blood.

Trump appointed special prosecutor, John Huber from Salt Lake City to go after Hillary the moment he took office. Then he went bat shit crazy because it took Huber so long to issue his report.

Huber reported no criminal wrongdoing. No charges just like everybody else.

In fact, Donald Trump spent his entire four years in office pursuing investigations against Democrats.

347031620_1654072111778377_1171317869180777613_n.jpg

Forum List

Back