BREAKING LEAK: Trump Hit with 34 Counts Related to Business Fraud!

I heard something about this. It has to do with Trump's questioning in a deposition. Every time he said no, or declined to answer they are trying to say is a separate count. One idiot Democrat said that every time Trump took the 5th is a separate count of obstruction of Justice. 450 counts worth.

Democrats have not only done the unthinkable. They have done the impossible. They have United all Republicans. Every one saying "the democrats are after us. Trump is just in the way."

No no no....campaign money, was suppose to be used... Because it was campaign related, but it was not....

and the AG is NOT taking Cohen's word for it, documents that were turned over to prove it.... Whatever the it, is.... That is what is being said in our news....Cohen supplied the evidence to back him up.... because the AG did not trust Cohen.

I wish they would just tell us the exact charges already! All this speculating is truly for naught...
Because the statute has run.

I heard something about this. It has to do with Trump's questioning in a deposition. Every time he said no, or declined to answer they are trying to say is a separate count. One idiot Democrat said that every time Trump took the 5th is a separate count of obstruction of Justice.

Democrats have not only done the unthinkable. They have done the impossible. They have United all Republicans. Every one saying "the democrats are after us. Trump is just in the way."
Libertarians are with the righties on this one.

Leftards are abusers, they're abusing the law, and every other thing they can get their hands on.

It's time to call them on their stupid destructive bullshit.

Either we have law, or we don't. Take your pick.

I don't care which way they choose. I'm agnostic, I win either way.

If they choose lawlessness, it's open season on libtards. No permit required.

Sort of the way Biden and Obama blamed everything they screwed up on someone else.
Trump is much worse than Biden and Obama in not being personally accountable for their actions.
There has never been a politician from any political party that is more of a blamer than Donald Trump.

Trump's message to white male Americans is that problems you have are not your fault. It is the fault of immigrants, women, minorities, other governments, US politicians except for him and any other person who will kiss his ass.
He tells his minions that nothing negative in their life is their fault. And the lemmings buy into it. They blame instead of doing.

Sort of the way Biden and Obama blamed everything they screwed up on someone else.
FsaA5IuWcAcUkju

What a very stupid poster and an insult to native Americans.

You actually think the US Government can get Americans to turn in over 400,000,000 guns. And you probably think that if you don't turn it in, the government will come to your house and take them away. RIGHT.

Because the statute has run.
So you just admitted that tump is guilty, but the Statued of Limitations has expired.
Typical cult member ^^^^^
It's not illegal to pay a tramp to STFU.
Depends on where the money came from.
Are you keeping up with the crimes?
Apparently NOT, because you can't accept reality......trump is a Con Man.

So you just admitted that tump is guilty, but the Statued of Limitations has expired.

If thats true how come no one has tried to convict him?
Dumbass.

Guilt or innocence doesn't matter when the statute has run. There's no crime.

Bragg is going to find that he has top notch lawyers crawling all over him. It's not too early to consider disbarment.

If thats true how come no one has tried to convict him?
Dumbass.
4 years.
Can't indict a Sitting POTUS.

Next years..... gathering evidence.

You are worried, you should be.
Don the Con will soon be irrelevant.

You state....from above.....no one has tried to convict him.
Are you keeping up dude.
They just indicted him.

That will be impossible for them to prove. They have to prove campaign money was used. It's effect on the election is of no bearing to a crime without money coming from the campaign. Cohen is a liar and criminal so he cannot be believed. At most, there is a possible misdemeanor. But, I don't even see this. To try and raise a misdemeanor to a felony is stupid and won't fly. This may even be thrown out before it gets started.
Cohen went to prison for exactly that. It was determined that Cohen defrauded the voters of information and skewed the election. The only difference is Cohen did it on the instructions of trump.

Forum List

Back