BREAKING LEAK: Trump Hit with 34 Counts Related to Business Fraud!

Business fraud?

That's it?

No campaign finance violations?

Even that would be weak tea after two Federal prosecutors "et tu Mueller?" already passed on prosecution, AND THE STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS HAS ALREADY EXPIRED.

And John Edwards.

And Hillary Clinton.

This is an absolutely disgraceful embarrassment - and any of the gleeful little nazis so repugnantly cheering it on are in for a massive rude awakening.

100 million of us aren't going away.

Meanwhile, 52% of New York Democrats don't think Biden should run again.

For those playing at home, NY would be the deep blue state that just flipped the US House Republican, saw the Democrat Gubernatorial candidate barely win; and also happens to be the home of the corrupt DA bringing this shameful monstrosity of a case against Orange Man.

These idiots are playing with political fire, and it's pretty clear now they just aren't going to get the message until it's way too fuckin' late.

34 counts? That means Stormy Daniels got 34 payments. These are all misdemeanors!

And we have this!
STORMY-DANIELS.jpg

That just isn't a crime. It's been done countless times by the rich. As long as there was no campaign money used, perfectly legal. So, I have no clue why Bragg thinks he has something. Another thing to consider. Grand Juries don't hear the other side of the story or the rest of the story. They only take what the DA is giving them, lies and political falsehoods. Trump will eat them alive. But, they don't care. The Democrats told him they want this so that it will make Trump not run again in 2024. This may just make Trump more mad and definitely run again with a lot more energy. It may also bring back Republicans to Trump's side as well.

34 counts? That means Stormy Daniels got 34 payments. These are all misdemeanors!

And we have this!
STORMY-DANIELS.jpg

Michael Cohen took out a home equity loan, to pay her. She got a lump sum $130,000.

The Trump Organization then paid Michael Cohen back, in multiple payments, disguised as organization related expenses.... About $400,000 - $450,000 paid in total, including payments for Karen McDougal silence thru David Pecker''s National Enquirer catch and kill story that Cohen fronted, and money to Cohen for handling it. I'm figuring each one of those payments to Cohen, if they were illegal.... might account for at least 30 of the 34... They have to count each illegal transaction as seperate, under the law, I believe?

I think Trump might put blame on his long time accountant, Alan Weiselberg?

That just isn't a crime. It's been done countless times by the rich. As long as there was no campaign money used, perfectly legal. So, I have no clue why Bragg thinks he has something. Another thing to consider. Grand Juries don't hear the other side of the story or the rest of the story. They only take what the DA is giving them, lies and political falsehoods. Trump will eat them alive. But, they don't care. The Democrats told him they want this so that it will make Trump not run again in 2024. This may just make Trump more mad and definitely run again with a lot more energy. It may also bring back Republicans to Trump's side as well.
if the payment was made in part, because he didn't want it to hurt his campaign by his affairs being made known, right after the Access Holywood video tape hit the public, then it needed to be claimed as a campaign expense....is my understanding.... :dunno:

if the payment was made in part, because he didn't want it to hurt his campaign by his affairs being made known, right after the Access Holywood video tape hit the public, then it needed to be claimed as a campaign expense....is my understanding.... :dunno:
That will be impossible for them to prove. They have to prove campaign money was used. It's effect on the election is of no bearing to a crime without money coming from the campaign. Cohen is a liar and criminal so he cannot be believed. At most, there is a possible misdemeanor. But, I don't even see this. To try and raise a misdemeanor to a felony is stupid and won't fly. This may even be thrown out before it gets started.

And we have this!
STORMY-DANIELS.jpg

Macho,are you going to take this BS. You have to do something to help Trump. What are you going to do; take over the capitol or how about Manhattan city hall. A Macho person like yourself has to do something.

Even that would be weak tea after two Federal prosecutors "et tu Mueller?" already passed on prosecution, AND THE STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS HAS ALREADY EXPIRED.

And John Edwards.

And Hillary Clinton.

This is an absolutely disgraceful embarrassment - and any of the gleeful little nazis so repugnantly cheering it on are in for a massive rude awakening.

100 million of us aren't going away.

Meanwhile, 52% of New York Democrats don't think Biden should run again.

For those playing at home, NY would be the deep blue state that just flipped the US House Republican, saw the Democrat Gubernatorial candidate barely win; and also happens to be the home of the corrupt DA bringing this shameful monstrosity of a case against Orange Man.

These idiots are playing with political fire, and it's pretty clear now they just aren't going to get the message until it's way too fuckin' late.
John Edwards went to trial on federal charges. No one cried for him like the Trump lemmings have for him.

Michael Cohen took out a home equity loan, to pay her. She got a lump sum $130,000.

The Trump Organization then paid Michael Cohen back, in multiple payments, disguised as organization related expenses.... About $400,000 - $450,000 paid in total, including payments for Karen McDougal silence thru David Pecker''s National Enquirer catch and kill story that Cohen fronted, and money to Cohen for handling it. I'm figuring each one of those payments to Cohen, if they were illegal.... might account for at least 30 of the 34... They have to count each illegal transaction as seperate, under the law, I believe?

Trump will blame someone else, like he always does.
All of his supporters blame every problem they have because Trump is not President.
The Trump culture does not take accountability for anything negative they do oe experience.
Blame culture.

That will be impossible for them to prove. They have to prove campaign money was used. It's effect on the election is of no bearing to a crime without money coming from the campaign. Cohen is a liar and criminal so he cannot be believed. At most, there is a possible misdemeanor. But, I don't even see this. To try and raise a misdemeanor to a felony is stupid and won't fly. This may even be thrown out before it gets started.
No no no....campaign money, was suppose to be used... Because it was campaign related, but it was not....

and the AG is NOT taking Cohen's word for it, documents that were turned over to prove it.... Whatever the it, is.... That is what is being said in our news....Cohen supplied the evidence to back him up.... because the AG did not trust Cohen.

I wish they would just tell us the exact charges already! All this speculating is truly for naught...

Trump will blame someone else, like he always does.
All of his supporters blame every problem they have because Trump is not President.
The Trump culture does not take accountability for anything negative they do oe experience.
Blame culture.
Sort of the way Biden and Obama blamed everything they screwed up on someone else.

Which is it? $400K or $450K?

And who in their right mind pays back $130K with payments totalling $400K?

Nobody does that. That's a shitload of interest on that loan.

I think you're just making all of this stuff up.

Forum List

Back