former LA City Councilman Mark Ridley-Thomas convicted of federal bribery, conspiracy, mail & wire fraud charges. if he goes to jail, why not Trump?

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
no one is above the law, my friends. this guy was a respected civil rights activist, and he's going to jail

no one is above the law, my friends. this guy was a respected civil rights activist, and he's going to jail

Why isnt Hillary Clinton in jail?

Why isnt Barrack Hussain Obama in jail for aiding and abetting the murder of 10s of thousands of Mexican citizens?

Why isnt Hunter Biden in jail, for lying on a weapons form, that he didnt get busted for drugs?

If you want to start throwing stones at the glass house, you better make sure that your house is in order before you do. Last time i heard a NDA isnt breaking the law. Having a liar like Michael Cohen paying off Stormy to make Donald Trump look bad, is just typical of what the left does. When this goes to trial and the evidence goes against the DA, you fucks are going to lose your minute minds again.....

former LA City Councilman Mark Ridley-Thomas convicted of federal bribery, conspiracy, mail & wire fraud charges. if he goes to jail, why not Trump?

Because this bullshit ain’t a federal case. The charges aren’t the same. And Trump isn’t guilty.

Why isnt Hillary Clinton in jail?

Why isnt Barrack Hussain Obama in jail for aiding and abetting the murder of 10s of thousands of Mexican citizens?

Why isnt Hunter Biden in jail, for lying on a weapons form, that he didnt get busted for drugs?

If you want to start throwing stones at the glass house, you better make sure that your house is in order before you do. Last time i heard a NDA isnt breaking the law. Having a liar like Michael Cohen paying off Stormy to make Donald Trump look bad, is just typical of what the left does. When this goes to trial and the evidence goes against the DA, you fucks are going to lose your minute minds again.....
The Obama article is garbage but I wouldn't be surprised if Hillary or Hunter have done something that warrants jail time. Not for what the right wants them to go to jail for, but for things the right would never pursue them for because they do it themselves.

The Obama article is garbage but I wouldn't be surprised if Hillary or Hunter have done something that warrants jail time. Not for what the right wants them to go to jail for, but for things the right would never pursue them for because they do it themselves.
Christ, do you ever speak the truth?

Forum List

Back