BREAKING LEAK: Trump Hit with 34 Counts Related to Business Fraud!

34 counts? That means Stormy Daniels got 34 payments. These are all misdemeanors!

And we have this!
STORMY-DANIELS.jpg

this has democrats masturbating furiously

When Trump announced his candidacy the first time, he had to divest from his companies and all business dealings. I'm sure the criminal DA took that into consideration plus the statute of limitations.
And he would have a lot fewer worries now if he would have done that then.

He should be a discerning news consumer such as yerself.

I mean, I know when I seek truth and objectivity - true journalistic integrity! - I look to those with Dark Brandon avatars.

Pretending a clueless, senile, child sniffing 80 year old who falls up the stairs is actually a secret badass.

Yeah, that requires true grit.

From now on?

You're my north star.
Hard to argue with results. Biden did kick trump's ass.

At this point you've gone through so many of those, and all you got is a broken scale to show for it.

I'd tell ya to buy another one, but it's going to be the same sorry ending.

Only this time, even worse.

Think November 2016 ;)
I guess we’ll see, won’t we. :popcorn:

34 counts? That means Stormy Daniels got 34 payments. These are all misdemeanors!

And we have this!
STORMY-DANIELS.jpg

Daniels later said in a March 2018 interview with Anderson Cooper that the statement was a "lie" and that she thought there would be legal repercussions if she didn’t sign it due to a non-disclosure agreement she had signed, according to a transcript.

34 Counts, Daniels + 33 more.
Buckle Up deniers.

Daniels later said in a March 2018 interview with Anderson Cooper that the statement was a "lie" and that she thought there would be legal repercussions if she didn’t sign it due to a non-disclosure agreement she had signed, according to a transcript.

34 Counts, Daniels + 33 more.
Buckle Up deniers.
Yes! Now she's been ordered to pay Trump $300,000.

Yes! Now she's been ordered to pay Trump $300,000.

The truth is this shitshow shows they're truly desperate.

I almost feel sorry for the dumb shits on this board who are so blinded by FAKE NEWS they don't see we're approaching end game - and the cards are not stacked in their favor.

Forum List

Back