BREAKING LEAK: Trump Hit with 34 Counts Related to Business Fraud!

The indictment is going well for Dementia Joe's Fans.

What else is going well for America?

PS Keep munching popcorn while contemplating this if it makes you feel better
What’s going well for America is we don’t have your orange idiot in charge.

Any other questions?

Even that would be weak tea after two Federal prosecutors "et tu Mueller?" already passed on prosecution, AND THE STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS HAS ALREADY EXPIRED.

And John Edwards.

And Hillary Clinton.

This is an absolutely disgraceful embarrassment - and any of the gleeful little nazis so repugnantly cheering it on are in for a massive rude awakening.

100 million of us aren't going away.

Meanwhile, 52% of New York Democrats don't think Biden should run again.

For those playing at home, NY would be the deep blue state that just flipped the US House Republican, saw the Democrat Gubernatorial candidate barely win; and also happens to be the home of the corrupt DA bringing this shameful monstrosity of a case against Orange Man.

These idiots are playing with political fire, and it's pretty clear now they just aren't going to get the message until it's way too fuckin' late.
F8B78353-01F3-491F-A388-9B7DEA6F91C6.png

Surrender Donald.

I wonder how long before our all knowing moderator overlords move yet another thread that clearly belongs in the Politics Forum over to "Law and Justice".

I love this board compared to others I've been on, and free speech is pretty much alive and well here.

But what the fuck kinda moderator moves what is perhaps the biggest political story in American history away from the Political forum - which also happens to be the largest forum on the board?

They did it with the Trump indictment, they did it with the release of the Jan. 6th protestor - and maybe they'll do it with this.

These are all - smack in the face - obvious political stories.

It defies all reason.

A moderator suffering from severe TDS.

Cohen went to prison for exactly that. It was determined that Cohen defrauded the voters of information and skewed the election. The only difference is Cohen did it on the instructions of trump.
Defrauded the voters of information and skewed the election .... what a fucking joke ... what about the fbi .NBC CBS CNN Facebook, Twitter..... you people are fucking fools ,hypocrites and liars.

John Edwards went to trial on federal charges. No one cried for him like the Trump lemmings have for him.
As a presidential candidate, no less!

No ballistic republicans back then, screaming about unfairness, witch hunt, hoax crapola.

Donald Trump is NOT presidential material.

The BIGGEST PUSSY/ SISSY, CRYBABY on the planet!

How embarrassing. What an idiot! A joke!

FsaA5IuWcAcUkju

What a very stupid poster and an insult to native Americans.

You actually think the US Government can get Americans to turn in over 400,000,000 guns. And you probably think that if you don't turn it in, the government will come to your house and take them away. RIGHT.
They tried it in Waco and they'll try it again.
I'm not gonna argue with an idiot.

I wonder how long before our all knowing moderator overlords move yet another thread that clearly belongs in the Politics Forum over to "Law and Justice".

I love this board compared to others I've been on, and free speech is pretty much alive and well here.

But what the fuck kinda moderator moves what is perhaps the biggest political story in American history away from the Political forum - which also happens to be the largest forum on the board?

They did it with the Trump indictment, they did it with the release of the Jan. 6th protestor - and maybe they'll do it with this.

These are all - smack in the face - obvious political stories.

It defies all reason.

I was wondering why where wasn't more about the indictment on here, that explains it.

John Edwards went to trial on federal charges.

Yes, and then he was acquitted.

Which is why the Feds passed on this Trump case - and a radical state DA has to resurrect it for political purposes.

Are you a total partisan hack, or just plain stupid?

I never can tell with you people.

Defrauded the voters of information and skewed the election .... what a fucking joke ... what about the fbi .NBC CBS CNN Facebook, Twitter..... you people are fucking fools ,hypocrites and liars.
The difference being my remark is backed up by actual court rulings that said just what I did. Yours is a list of unsubstantiated conspiracy theories.

Forum List

Back