BREAKING LEAK: Trump Hit with 34 Counts Related to Business Fraud!

All that is garbage too. The AG better get the court going fast. If it drags past the election in 2024, Trump can still run for president and he will be the Martyr and win.
The Martyr bit will play well with Trump's hardcore supporters. However, democrats and most independents as well as some republicans are not going to see indictments and convictions of serious crimes by different juries as a democrat conspiracy. I really don't believe that most voters will vote for a convicted criminal. America has not gone that far down the rat hole.

It will happen. The Dems are making Trump a martyr and that will bring him victory in 2024. Then, with new AG's, watch out Democrats!
Yeah, I'm sure the average voter is going to rush to polls to vote for a convicted criminal who most likely will not be able to vote for himself or anyone else.

The fact is most Americans do not side with Trump. They do not believe the 2020 election was stolen nor do they believe Trump is guiltless in Jan 6th Capital break-in and certainly won't believe that multiple indictments and convictions are a democrat conspiracy.

338338924_1233081764267745_1215870271714732808_n.jpg

Yeah, I'm sure the average voter is going to rush to polls to vote for a convicted criminal who most likely will not be able to vote for himself or anyone else.

The fact is most Americans do not side with Trump. They do not believe the 2020 election was stolen nor do they believe Trump is guiltless in Jan 6th Capital break-in and certainly won't believe that multiple indictments and convictions are a democrat conspiracy.
338946272_1270929353806183_2270424480776648223_n.jpg

And this is your hero? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

34 counts? That means Stormy Daniels got 34 payments. These are all misdemeanors!

And we have this!
STORMY-DANIELS.jpg

She was coerced via intimidation into signing it.

Cooper: So you signed and released a statement that said, “I am not denying this affair because I was paid in ‘hush money.’ I’m denying it because it never happened.” That’s a lie?

Daniels: Yes.

Cooper: If it was untruthful, why did you sign it?

Daniels: Because they made it sound like I had no choice.

Cooper: No one was putting a gun to your head.

Daniels: Not physical violence, no.

Cooper: You thought that there would be some sort of legal repercussion if you didn’t sign it?

Daniels: Correct. As a matter of fact, the exact sentence used was, “They can make your life hell in many different ways.”

Cooper: They being…

Daniels: I’m not exactly sure who they were. I believe it to be Michael Cohen.

She was coerced via intimidation into signing it.

Cooper: So you signed and released a statement that said, “I am not denying this affair because I was paid in ‘hush money.’ I’m denying it because it never happened.” That’s a lie?

Daniels: Yes.

Cooper: If it was untruthful, why did you sign it?

Daniels: Because they made it sound like I had no choice.

Cooper: No one was putting a gun to your head.

Daniels: Not physical violence, no.

Cooper: You thought that there would be some sort of legal repercussion if you didn’t sign it?

Daniels: Correct. As a matter of fact, the exact sentence used was, “They can make your life hell in many different ways.”

Cooper: They being…

Daniels: I’m not exactly sure who they were. I believe it to be Michael Cohen.
She's a liar. She's was ordered to pay Trump $300,000. By the way, are you proud to be White and Superior?

Forum List

Back