BREAKING: Judge Makes 'Preliminary Intent To Appoint A Special Master

So regarding what I stated, you would have no problem if someone you were about to file criminal charges on came to your house and took all your gathered evidence on the case?
You mean like if ford got some of their folks to infiltrate chrysler and steal a bunch of corporate documents, trying to prove that chrysler stole trade secrets from Ford.

And then Chrysler got the police to go to Ford and retrieve the STOLEN documents, as evidence of a crime?

Let me remind you. Stolen evidence (as in obtained illegally) is not admissible in court.

Great news.

Both sides should want this.

But you Trump worshipers should understand this will remove any excuses you might try and use about evidence being planted.

I’ll look forward to you denouncing any fact that comes out in favor of Trump because orange man bad.

You mean like if ford got some of their folks to infiltrate chrysler and steal a bunch of corporate documents, trying to prove that chrysler stole trade secrets from Ford.

And then Chrysler got the police to go to Ford and retrieve the STOLEN documents, as evidence of a crime?

Let me remind you. Stolen evidence (as in obtained illegally) is not admissible in court.

Except for Trumps tax returns.
Making you imbeciles look foolish is just to damn easy.

Except for Trumps tax returns.
Making you imbeciles look foolish is just to damn easy.
The supreme court already ruled that 3rd party subpoenas of Trumps taxes were legal. Then they ruled the congressional subpoena for trumps taxes, was legal.

You can't steal what is yours, I am talking about his papers were taken, but you won't hear that on the news that participated in the corruption.
By the way, the presidents don't take the files the GSA handles them.

The Honorable Donald Trump is looking for a Special Master. As the world only living Master of the Law (AKA: The Mississippi Squirrel), I await their call. If they want my help, they better hurry. It won't be long before the Lord takes me out of the way.

You can't steal what is yours, I am talking about his papers were taken, but you won't hear that on the news that participated in the corruption.
By the way, the presidents don't take the files the GSA handles them.
The GSA transports them. Trump told his people, and in some cases personally, put the documents in the boxes to be given to the GSA for transport.

Great news.

But you Trump worshipers should understand this will remove any excuses you might try and use about evidence being planted.
The Deep State may have already planted the evidence

Remember they didnt want any oversight during the search

Intelligence Director To Review Shit-A-Lago Documents For Risk Assessment.

Director of National Intelligence Avril Haines told top congressional leaders in a letter dated Friday that intelligence officials are working to assess the potential national security damage that former President Donald Trump might have caused by keeping top-secret government documents at his Mar-a-Lago golf resort.

A clearer picture of the situation came into focus after a federal judge unsealed a partially redacted version of the FBI’s affidavit used to obtain a warrant to search the South Florida property earlier this month. The affidavit was made public Friday.

But many questions remain, such as the nature of the materials Trump was improperly storing, what impact they could have if leaked, and whether Trump will be personally charged with any crime. The court records made public so far suggest that human intelligence sources could be at risk.

Great news.

Uhh, if the special master had been appointed earlier and supervised the search, that would be true. The FBI has had the material under it’s unsupervised control for nineteen days. Anything could have been done to it in that time.

Uhh, if the special master had been appointed earlier and supervised the search, that would be true. The FBI has had the material under it’s unsupervised control for nineteen days. Anything could have been done to it in that time.

Well the good news is that we have been told by the Trumpers that the GSA packed it all ,so they will have a detailed inventory of waht is in each box.

Nothing wrong with that, doubt it will change anything but it will quash the arguement that any personal or attorney client privilege material is retained. Perfectly appropriate.
~~~~~~
The FBI/STASI wasn’t investigating a crime. They were searching for a crime. The special agent that signed the affidavit stated he had a sense there were classified documents based on his past experience. How could a judge grant a search warrant based on the agent's feelings? I call Bravo Sierra on this whole mess.

Forum List

Back