BREAKING: Judge Makes 'Preliminary Intent To Appoint A Special Master

Great news.

Both sides should want this.

But you Trump worshipers should understand this will remove any excuses you might try and use about evidence being planted
Excellent news and I’m sure Trump’s side wants this.

And the usual suspects of the Brandon brigade should understand that this is going to undercut the cheesy maneuvering room of the DOJ. I don’t know if they inserted any documents into any of the boxes or not. But if they did, all hell will come down on them if it can be established. I am not sure that it’s a risk they will take, now, because they can’t be sure whether team Trump had cataloged the contents of the boxes …. 😎

And the usual suspects of the Brandon brigade should understand that this is going to undercut the cheesy maneuvering room of the DOJ.

I think it actually makes it stronger, not undercuts it.

Remember, we're not corrupt commmie shitstains like you, so we have the moral standing to protest crime and corruption.

You're a Trump cultist, so you don't. As evidence, look at that list of kook lies you posted. Only the most corrupt party hack would post something like that.

So, are you paid by the commies to help Trump, or do you serve out of communist devotion? I mean, Trump sells lists of our spies to the commies and gets them killed ... and you defend Trump. Do you understand why that makes people suspect you serve commie masters?
/———-/ Me Commie? BWHAHAHAHA BWHAHAHAHA
3FBEAC37-E893-43CF-8FA2-1BEB7E70ED23.jpeg

It doesn't matter.

The warrant was such a broadly unconstitutional fishing expedition license, that any evidence seized in connection with it is already tainted, and inadmissible. If there was ever any case to be brought against Donald Trump, then with this stunt, they totally destroyed any such case. The fruit of the poisonous tree in this case, is a field full of noxious weeds, with roots and seeds everywhere, poisoning everything that it comes anywhere near. They won't be able to prove that any evidence against Trump, obtained in any manner, isn't tainted. They could find a gun with Trump's fingerprints all over it, that ballistically matches to dozens of unsolved murders, and they wouldn't be able to use it against him.

Hoping and wishing won't make it so. Everything released about the warrant and affidavit, just the unredacted parts, show sufficient probable cause. And all the elements have been met, including specifying areas to be searched, the resident, the foyer w/ storage room, and the "45" office., and other buildings and structures Trump had access to. With specific exclusion of guest quarters, and areas..

The items, limited to those of evidence of a violation of the three specific USC statutes. The warrant even limited the time the FBI would have to carry out the search.

Technically, if they took any papers relating to the source and participants of Russia hoax or any other false charge investigation and harassment violating His rights to bring to suit or trial those abuse of powers/false charges/ and obstruction, then that act would be the DOJ on behalf of the left's attempt to obstruct justice and would be a violation of his rights to form a case against the corruption. Worse if the DOJ or corrupt members of the FBI protecting themselves and collegues involved in the coup were to have taken the docs and then destroyed them or not recorded their collection.
This is beyond the notion of them taking things beyond the scope of the warrant, it is about what and why they took other things related to evidence to prosecute the very same people who got this warrant and lied once more to another judge.=clear cut case of obstruction of Justice by those corrupted officials.

I think it actually makes it stronger, not undercuts it.
And I think you’re wrong.

On the other hand, it won’t matter if someone in the spineless and brainless Brandon Administration snaps out of it long enough to recognize that they are ultimately shooting themselves in the foot. If that little (obvious) insight takes root, they won’t be so stupid as proceed in their current plans of seeking a Trump indictment.

What? Unless the FBI appealed Trump getting what he asked for, which they won't, then there is nothing to be fast-tracked yet.
The FBI is probably thankful for forcing them to appoint a special master. That means that Trump can't question the items seized and not returned.

Technically, if they took any papers relating to the source and participants of Russia hoax or any other false charge investigation and harassment violating His rights to bring to suit or trial those abuse of powers/false charges/ and obstruction, then that act would be the DOJ on behalf of the left's attempt to obstruct justice and would be a violation of his rights to form a case against the corruption. Worse if the DOJ or corrupt members of the FBI protecting themselves and collegues involved in the coup were to have taken the docs and then destroyed them or not recorded their collection.
This is beyond the notion of them taking things beyond the scope of the warrant, it is about what and why they took other things related to evidence to prosecute the very same people who got this warrant and lied once more to another judge.=clear cut case of obstruction of Justice by those corrupted officials.

What a ration of shit. Meantime, in the real world

"It is not an injunction. The filter team has been doing its work for two weeks already. And this order goes out of its way to say this doesn’t mean she will ultimately appoint a Special Master," Moss explained.

Former U.S. Attorney Barbara McQuade questioned the timing.

"Seems a little late for that," McQuade wrote. "What happens when DOJ says they have already reviewed all the documents?"

It should have been possible to see what was coming, when Donald Trump’s team of highly unqualified attorneys managed to submit Trump’s complaint incorrectly, and the judge gave them a do over. Then the complaint came in missing everything necessary, and the judge sent instructions on exactly what he wanted to see. And now the Trump-appointed judge has broken with all legal precedent, and written wholly new law in the process, to give Donald Trump exactly what he wanted—a special master.

Judge Aileen Cannon didn’t stop with saying she intends to appoint a special master, she insists that the federal government provide a more detailed list of the documents taken, a list to be shared with Trump. Only she seems to have missed even more steps than Trump’s attorneys, like even sending the suit to the supposed “defendant,” or giving any reason why her could T can intervene in any way.

Actual legal experts have some opinions about this ruling.

Excellent news and I’m sure Trump’s side wants this.

And the usual suspects of the Brandon brigade should understand that this is going to undercut the cheesy maneuvering room of the DOJ. I don’t know if they inserted any documents into any of the boxes or not.
Inserted documents into the boxes?

What about the first 15 boxes the National Archives seized. There were 65 Top Secret documents in them. 194 classified documents in all. So the horse is out of the barn.

As far as planting documents. The FBI can't just get TS/SCI information by asking for it. And a record is kept of where those documents are, how they got there, who is responsible for them. So if they showed up on the Trump manifest, they would be instantly traceable to the FBI borrowing them.

Think of them like the serial number on a gun. Each is unique, and each is traceable to the source. And when they find one, the first thing they do is run a trace on who had it last.

Great news.

Both sides should want this.

But you Trump worshipers should understand this will remove any excuses you might try and use about evidence being planted.

Yeah, that is what I'm thinking. If this Special Master does not go the way they want, what will they bitch about next. I'm sure they willfind something.

Remember, we're not corrupt commmie shitstains like you, so we have the moral standing to protest crime and corruption.

You're a Trump cultist, so you don't. As evidence, look at that list of kook lies you posted. Only the most corrupt party hack would post something like that.

So, are you paid by the commies to help Trump, or do you serve out of communist devotion? I mean, Trump sells lists of our spies to the commies and gets them killed ... and you defend Trump. Do you understand why that makes people suspect you serve commie masters?
/———/ When you can’t refute the message, attack the messenger. Saul Alinsky would be proud of you.

Yeah, that is what I'm thinking. If this Special Master does not go the way they want, what will they bitch about next. I'm sure they willfind something.

I am sort of waiting for things to not go as planned and then all of a sudden the person picked will be an Anti-Trump that once gave to a Dem in 1982,

What a ration of shit. Meantime, in the real world

"It is not an injunction. The filter team has been doing its work for two weeks already. And this order goes out of its way to say this doesn’t mean she will ultimately appoint a Special Master," Moss explained.

Former U.S. Attorney Barbara McQuade questioned the timing.

"Seems a little late for that," McQuade wrote. "What happens when DOJ says they have already reviewed all the documents?"

It should have been possible to see what was coming, when Donald Trump’s team of highly unqualified attorneys managed to submit Trump’s complaint incorrectly, and the judge gave them a do over. Then the complaint came in missing everything necessary, and the judge sent instructions on exactly what he wanted to see. And now the Trump-appointed judge has broken with all legal precedent, and written wholly new law in the process, to give Donald Trump exactly what he wanted—a special master.

Judge Aileen Cannon didn’t stop with saying she intends to appoint a special master, she insists that the federal government provide a more detailed list of the documents taken, a list to be shared with Trump. Only she seems to have missed even more steps than Trump’s attorneys, like even sending the suit to the supposed “defendant,” or giving any reason why her could T can intervene in any way.

Actual legal experts have some opinions about this ruling.

So regarding what I stated, you would have no problem if someone you were about to file criminal charges on came to your house and took all your gathered evidence on the case?
I'm calling out your B.S. and hypocracy.
There's nobody on this earth that would be ok with such blatant obstruction and intimidation.
download-46.jpg

I am sort of waiting for things to not go as planned and then all of a sudden the person picked will be an Anti-Trump that once gave to a Dem in 1982,
I have a great idea. Have all judges appointed by a particular president, have to recuse themselves from cases directly involving that president.

That is about what I excepted it to be. Did you really think it would be the whole thing?
Nope. As I said in another post, maybe a thread I started, we all knew it would be exactly that. It's annoying that they put on an act of "we're going to show it to you! Ready . . . here it comes . . . and here it is!

1661646236623.png

Annoying, but in no way surprising.

The FBI/DOJ have been hiding information from the American people for seven years about how they have been conducting the various investigations that fall under the heading of "Operation Stop Trump," which may not be its official name, but is exactly what it is. If Magistrate Reinhardt weren't a rabid Trump opponent, who should be recused from any Trump related cases, the Obama-donating Affiant and the Biden appointed Attorney General would not have selected him to sign off on the warrant.

If you are happy with a government that disregards your right to know its activities, you have been thrilled the last several years.

Forum List

Back