BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Police Lieutenant Who Shot and Killed Ashli Babbitt

Are you saying breaking a window, which you cannot prove she did, and trying to crawl through is a capitol offense, warranting an extrajudicial execution in cold blood?

I'm not too inclined to engage some internet drama queen like yourself, blubbering on about "extrajudicial execution".

Seriously, it makes you look sad and pathetic.

The police there had a duty to protect those who work there, and those people were clearly being threatened...

The mob at the capitol was chanting "Hang Mike Pence"

Would you consider that threatening?
Nope.......heard a lot worse coming from democrat party brown shirts.
O.k. let's run through motive, means and opportunity.
Motive - they yelled "stop the steal" and "hang Mike Pence"
Means - They erected a gallows outside the capitol
Opportunity - They broke into congress to get him.

The prosecution rests.

We've established pretty clearly that your not the sharpest tack,I and that needn't be racist. But no, I am quite sure that the VP had layers of protection, one more than the congressmen and it was clearly not a direct threat. Not all of them got sexually assaulted like AOC.

Idiot
It's not really necessary for you to sign your posts. The forum already knows what you are.
I am pleased to hear that, but I don't get the "sign for you posts" bit.
LOL

Of course you don't get it. Your signature kinda gave that away.
Perhaps you are confused and do not understand the difference 'twisk an avatar and a signature.

Nope.......heard a lot worse coming from democrat party brown shirts.
O.k. let's run through motive, means and opportunity.
Motive - they yelled "stop the steal" and "hang Mike Pence"
Means - They erected a gallows outside the capitol
Opportunity - They broke into congress to get him.

The prosecution rests.

And the kangaroo court is exactly what you support.

Or is this Wisconsin where democrats stormed and occupied the capitol for weeks.......
This is why we don't trust what you post. I looked up that "occupation". It was a sit-in, done in the "public" areas of the capitol. No restricted areas were occupied. They were evicted when a judge ordered they could close the building at night, but added that the protesters had to be let back in during regular hours.

I have no problem with the shooting.

Defending our elected officials from a violent mob is justifiable in my book.
I think that if elections are stolen and the justice systems closes its eyes, there is but one solution left.

Or is this Wisconsin where democrats stormed and occupied the capitol for weeks.......
This is why we don't trust what you post. I looked up that "occupation". It was a sit-in, done in the "public" areas of the capitol. No restricted areas were occupied. They were evicted when a judge ordered they could close the building at night, but added that the protesters had to be let back in during regular hours.
anything to justify something with you sheep.

The cop was doing his job.
Bullshit! How do you live with your lies and nonstop idiocy?

Murdering unarmed protestors in cold blood is in no one's job description.
Now that this killer has been identified I can't wait for the lawsuit that will follow.
How was that cop supposed to know she wasn't carrying?

And if a mob broke into your house, you wouldn't shoot them?

I don't have a gun. -----A "MOB" broke in? --thru one window?
Yes, a mob broke in...

file-20210108-23-iijqey.jpg

Is that during the Kavanaugh hearings when the anti-Kavanaugh protestors were allowed to roam the hallways of congress to corner Republican Senators? Or is this Wisconsin where democrats stormed and occupied the capitol for weeks.......

Which one is it?
Every event is different. In this one, a mob violently broke into the Capitol, threatened to kill lawmakers, and in Ashli Shootingtarget's case, attempted to enter a restricted area that was barricaded and protected by armed police, to keep that mob away from lawmakers.

Unarmed and not posing a threat of death or bodily harm.......sorry, you have no case.
LOLOL

Actually, you're the one without a case as the cop is not being charged for a justifiable shoot.

I TEND to vote for the COP----in cases of shootings in THE FIELD OF ACTION. However,
I have noted a very significant element of
BIAS depending on the RACE of the victim.

Ah, another Democrat advocating for cops shooting unarmed protesters. Where were you guys over last summer?

LOL
You leave out the important differences. Such as the rioters chanting their intention to kill a member of congress.
And then trying to break into restricted areas of the building to get that that member, and other members.

And you believe that warrants a lethal response from police? Killing an unarmed protester? Why can't you answer that question?

We've established pretty clearly that your not the sharpest tack,I and that needn't be racist. But no, I am quite sure that the VP had layers of protection, one more than the congressmen and it was clearly not a direct threat. Not all of them got sexually assaulted like AOC.

Idiot
It's not really necessary for you to sign your posts. The forum already knows what you are.
I am pleased to hear that, but I don't get the "sign for you posts" bit.
LOL

Of course you don't get it. Your signature kinda gave that away.
Perhaps you are confused and do not understand the difference 'twisk an avatar and a signature.
Nope, not confused as I'm not talking either your avatar or your signature line below your post.

They had breached the door glass, and she was attempting to reach inside to unlock the door from the inside.
Unarmed, helpless......could have been tasered, sprayed or restrained....she was not warned, she was not told to stop.......she was shot when she was not an imminent danger to life or great bodily harm........
Shortly after she got shot, a tactical officer shows up with a machine gun. Telling the crowd to evacuate. Just look at the video.

so no need for the national guard?

Really? Then how come not a single Capitol insurgent referenced the BLM riots?
I dont know how many have and neither do you

but it was misinformed blacks and guilt-ridden white libs who released the dogs of war during the past year

Ah, another Democrat advocating for cops shooting unarmed protesters. Where were you guys over last summer?

LOL
You leave out the important differences. Such as the rioters chanting their intention to kill a member of congress.
And then trying to break into restricted areas of the building to get that that member, and other members.

And you believe that warrants a lethal response from police? Killing an unarmed protester? Why can't you answer that question?
How was the cop supposed to know she didn't have a weapon on her?

New Topics

Forum List

Back