BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Police Lieutenant Who Shot and Killed Ashli Babbitt

Are you saying that no one was smashing windows? Are you saying that she didn't help smash a window and attempt to crawl into a restricted area?
Are you saying breaking a window, which you cannot prove she did, and trying to crawl through is a capitol offense, warranting an extrajudicial execution in cold blood?
Breaking a window is not. Attempting to lead a violent mob into the House chamber with lawmakers inside, is.

The cop was doing his job.

No...actually, he wasn't....she was not an immediate threat of death or great bodily harm, she was, in fact, unarmed and a woman....

They had breached the door glass, and she was attempting to reach inside to unlock the door from the inside. Doing so would have exposed the congress members sheltering inside the gallery to the entire crowd of insurrectionists.

Unarmed, helpless......could have been tasered, sprayed or restrained....she was not warned, she was not told to stop.......she was shot when she was not an imminent danger to life or great bodily harm........
The cop says she was warned. Not to mention, others next to her yelled out the cop's got a gun.

Doesn't matter, she was unarmed and not a physical threat.......

Meanwhile, democrat party offenders with weapons directly threatening police during arrests get a pass from you guys.

The mob at the capitol was chanting "Hang Mike Pence"

Would you consider that threatening?
We've established pretty clearly that your not the sharpest tack,I and that needn't be racist. But no, I am quite sure that the VP had layers of protection, one more than the congressmen and it was clearly not a direct threat. Not all of them got sexually assaulted like AOC.

Idiot
It's not really necessary for you to sign your posts. The forum already knows what you are.
I am pleased to hear that, but I don't get the "sign for you posts" bit.

Bullshit! How do you live with your lies and nonstop idiocy?

Murdering unarmed protestors in cold blood is in no one's job description.
Now that this killer has been identified I can't wait for the lawsuit that will follow.
How was that cop supposed to know she wasn't carrying?

And if a mob broke into your house, you wouldn't shoot them?

I don't have a gun. -----A "MOB" broke in? --thru one window?
Yes, a mob broke in...

file-20210108-23-iijqey.jpg

Is that during the Kavanaugh hearings when the anti-Kavanaugh protestors were allowed to roam the hallways of congress to corner Republican Senators? Or is this Wisconsin where democrats stormed and occupied the capitol for weeks.......

Which one is it?
Every event is different. In this one, a mob violently broke into the Capitol, threatened to kill lawmakers, and in Ashli Shootingtarget's case, attempted to enter a restricted area that was barricaded and protected by armed police, to keep that mob away from lawmakers.

No...actually, he wasn't....she was not an immediate threat of death or great bodily harm, she was, in fact, unarmed and a woman....

They had breached the door glass, and she was attempting to reach inside to unlock the door from the inside. Doing so would have exposed the congress members sheltering inside the gallery to the entire crowd of insurrectionists.

Unarmed, helpless......could have been tasered, sprayed or restrained....she was not warned, she was not told to stop.......she was shot when she was not an imminent danger to life or great bodily harm........
The cop says she was warned. Not to mention, others next to her yelled out the cop's got a gun.

Meanwhile, democrat party offenders with weapons directly threatening police during arrests get a pass from you guys.
The mob was a threat and had to be kept out.

Now that this killer has been identified I can't wait for the lawsuit that will follow.

Yes, a mob broke in...

THAT^^^^ appeared INSTANTANEOUSLY ????? how magical

The mob at the capitol was chanting "Hang Mike Pence"

Would you consider that threatening?
We've established pretty clearly that your not the sharpest tack,I and that needn't be racist. But no, I am quite sure that the VP had layers of protection, one more than the congressmen and it was clearly not a direct threat. Not all of them got sexually assaulted like AOC.

Idiot
It's not really necessary for you to sign your posts. The forum already knows what you are.
I am pleased to hear that, but I don't get the "sign for you posts" bit.
LOL

Of course you don't get it. Your signature kinda gave that away.

Yes, a mob broke in...

Is that during the Kavanaugh hearings when the anti-Kavanaugh protestors were allowed to roam the hallways of congress to corner Republican Senators? Or is this Wisconsin where democrats stormed and occupied the capitol for weeks.......

Which one is it?
Every event is different. In this one, a mob violently broke into the Capitol, threatened to kill lawmakers, and in Ashli Shootingtarget's case, attempted to enter a restricted area that was barricaded and protected by armed police, to keep that mob away from lawmakers.

Unarmed and not posing a threat of death or bodily harm.......sorry, you have no case.

Yes, a mob broke in...

THAT^^^^ appeared INSTANTANEOUSLY ????? how magical
Who said anything about "instantaneously??" It's not a mob that has broken in? And again, had a mob broken into anyone's house, they could shoot them. Presuming the home owner has a gun. And not wait to see if the intruders are armed or not.

Sorry.....you can lie about what happened....they shot an unarmed woman.....he should lose his job.

Yes, a mob broke in...

Which one is it?

Unarmed and not posing a threat of death or bodily harm.......sorry, you have no case.
LOLOL

Actually, you're the one without a case as the cop is not being charged for a justifiable shoot.

I have no problem with the shooting.

Defending our elected officials from a violent mob is justifiable in my book.

Could we please leave BLM out of this?
Black Lies Matter was a major cause of the storming of the capital

Violence breeds more violence

and the past year of leftwing crazies burning down American cities brought the worst from other parts of America

Sorry.....you can lie about what happened....they shot an unarmed woman.....he should lose his job.
I told no lie.

prove it. I see a walking stick and a phone.
it wasn't in the picture. sorry, you asked me what I saw.
That "walking stick" was a 950,000 volt stun gun.

FBI agents reported finding the package from a ZAP Hike 'N Strike 950,000 Volt Stun Gun Walking Stick when they searched Barnett's residence on Jan. 8,

prosecutors filed an amended complaint against Barnett on Jan. 12 to indicate that he had a "dangerous weapon" while in the Capitol

Based on a receipt from Bass Pro Shop in Rogers, Barnett purchased a stun gun, pepper spray and walky-talkies in late December
none of that is visible in the photo. I'm just saying. Are you saying he didn't have a right to purchase those items?

Could we please leave BLM out of this?
Black Lies Matter was a major cause of the storming of the capital

Violence breeds more violence

and the past year of leftwing crazies burning down American cities brought the worst from other parts of America
Really? Then how come not a single Capitol insurgent referenced the BLM riots?

They had breached the door glass, and she was attempting to reach inside to unlock the door from the inside.
Shortly after she got shot, a tactical officer shows up with a machine gun. Telling the crowd to evacuate. Just look at the video.

prove it. I see a walking stick and a phone.
it wasn't in the picture. sorry, you asked me what I saw.
That "walking stick" was a 950,000 volt stun gun.

FBI agents reported finding the package from a ZAP Hike 'N Strike 950,000 Volt Stun Gun Walking Stick when they searched Barnett's residence on Jan. 8,

prosecutors filed an amended complaint against Barnett on Jan. 12 to indicate that he had a "dangerous weapon" while in the Capitol

Based on a receipt from Bass Pro Shop in Rogers, Barnett purchased a stun gun, pepper spray and walky-talkies in late December
none of that is visible in the photo. I'm just saying. Are you saying he didn't have a right to purchase those items?
You're lying again. His stun stick is clearly visible in the photo I posted earlier.

Are you saying that no one was smashing windows? Are you saying that she didn't help smash a window and attempt to crawl into a restricted area?
I don't think she was trying to enter through the broken glass. Instead I think she was trying to reach inside and unlock the door from the inside handle.

Either way, she'd made partial entry into a restricted area and was clearly intent on gaining full entry.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes...

Forum List

Back