BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Police Lieutenant Who Shot and Killed Ashli Babbitt

This thread is a joke. Those insurrectionists broke into the capital. They were not supposed to be in there. Babbitt tried going through a window that was busted open by the insurrectionsts. She came ready for war as evidenced by tweets she had made before she got there. She lost the war she wanted to fight.
Was it an insurrection when some prog slaves took a 5 block part of Seattle and declared it a new country?
Your non-sequitur belongs down yonder-->

prove it. I see a walking stick and a phone.
it wasn't in the picture. sorry, you asked me what I saw.
That "walking stick" was a 950,000 volt stun gun.

FBI agents reported finding the package from a ZAP Hike 'N Strike 950,000 Volt Stun Gun Walking Stick when they searched Barnett's residence on Jan. 8,

prosecutors filed an amended complaint against Barnett on Jan. 12 to indicate that he had a "dangerous weapon" while in the Capitol

Based on a receipt from Bass Pro Shop in Rogers, Barnett purchased a stun gun, pepper spray and walky-talkies in late December

I'm wondering what their view would be if a mob of hundreds breached the CPAC conference to get at ex-president Trump. Would they say as long as the crowd was unarmed, that none of the security people (including secret service) should fire their weapon to stop them?

That's a given, unless the were directly threatening Trump. Stupid question.
The mob at the capitol was chanting "Hang Mike Pence"

Would you consider that threatening?

The cop was doing his job.

No...actually, he wasn't....she was not an immediate threat of death or great bodily harm, she was, in fact, unarmed and a woman....
Liar. She had a mob behind her trying to break into the House chamber and was an immediate threat to the lawmakers still inside the instant she attempted to breach that entry point.

I support this shooting and believe it was warranted, as I support shootings of negroes by white cops when warranted.

This wasn't some school field trip to the nation's capitol. This was a violent mob forcing themselves into an area where they were not permitted. It's not like they were showing up to watch the vote on some farm bill. They were showing up to wreck the joint. We know they were setting out to do that, because that's what they were doing...
it's our capitol, not theirs. And cops were letting people in. so you're incorrect sir.

Are you saying that no one was smashing windows? Are you saying that she didn't help smash a window and attempt to crawl into a restricted area?

Bullshit! How do you live with your lies and nonstop idiocy?

Murdering unarmed protestors in cold blood is in no one's job description.
Now that this killer has been identified I can't wait for the lawsuit that will follow.

We've established pretty clearly that your not the sharpest tack, but that needn't be racist. But no, I am quite sure that the VP had layers of protection, one more than the congressmen and it was clearly not a direct threat. Not all of them got sexually assaulted like AOC.

Idiot

Now that this killer has been identified I can't wait for the lawsuit that will follow.
How was that cop supposed to know she wasn't carrying?

And if a mob broke into your house, you wouldn't shoot them?

We've established pretty clearly that your not the sharpest tack, and that needn't be racist. But no, I am quite sure that the VP had layers of protection, one more than the congressmen and it was clearly not a direct threat. Not all of them got sexually assaulted like AOC.

Idiot
It's not really necessary for you to sign your posts. The forum already knows what you are.

No...actually, he wasn't....she was not an immediate threat of death or great bodily harm, she was, in fact, unarmed and a woman....

They had breached the door glass, and she was attempting to reach inside to unlock the door from the inside. Doing so would have exposed the congress members sheltering inside the gallery to the entire crowd of insurrectionists.

I don't have a gun. -----A "MOB" broke in? --thru one window?

They had breached the door glass, and she was attempting to reach inside to unlock the door from the inside. Doing so would have exposed the congress members sheltering inside the gallery to the entire crowd of insurrectionists.

Unarmed, helpless......could have been tasered, sprayed or restrained....she was not warned, she was not told to stop.......she was shot when she was not an imminent danger to life or great bodily harm........

Yes, a mob broke in...

file-20210108-23-iijqey.jpg

I'm wondering what their view would be if a mob of hundreds breached the CPAC conference to get at ex-president Trump. Would they say as long as the crowd was unarmed, that none of the security people (including secret service) should fire their weapon to stop them?

That's a given, unless the were directly threatening Trump. Stupid question.

Nope.......heard a lot worse coming from democrat party brown shirts.

Are you saying that no one was smashing windows? Are you saying that she didn't help smash a window and attempt to crawl into a restricted area?
Are you saying breaking a window, which you cannot prove she did, and trying to crawl through is a capitol offense, warranting an extrajudicial execution in cold blood?

I don't think she was trying to enter through the broken glass. Instead I think she was trying to reach inside and unlock the door from the inside handle.

Unarmed, helpless......could have been tasered, sprayed or restrained....she was not warned, she was not told to stop.......she was shot when she was not an imminent danger to life or great bodily harm........
The cop says she was warned. Not to mention, others next to her yelled out the cop's got a gun.

Yes, a mob broke in...

file-20210108-23-iijqey.jpg

Is that during the Kavanaugh hearings when the anti-Kavanaugh protestors were allowed to roam the hallways of congress to corner Republican Senators? Or is this Wisconsin where democrats stormed and occupied the capitol for weeks.......

Which one is it?

Forum List

Back