BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Police Lieutenant Who Shot and Killed Ashli Babbitt

I have no problem with the shooting.

Defending our elected officials from a violent mob is justifiable in my book.
I think that if elections are stolen and the justice systems closes its eyes, there is but one solution left.

Whatever you think the one solution is, go for it.
looks like they were doing it. got your attention huh? election theft can't go without consequences.

Have fun with that. Didn't change anything and now this dumb bitch is dead.

If you want to try the same thing, go for it.
your lack of humanity is noted.

It's sad that she wasted her life over nothing. But ultimately it's her choice, and yours, if you want to do something so Darwin-award-level stupid.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. If you want to do the same, nobody is stopping you. See what happens.
how would you know it was wasted? just asking, because you sure have god like tendancies.

Because she died and Biden is still the president. Died over nothing. Wasted life.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Sad.
you have no idea where this goes. there's that tendency again.

I think that if elections are stolen and the justice systems closes its eyes, there is but one solution left.

looks like they were doing it. got your attention huh? election theft can't go without consequences.

It's sad that she wasted her life over nothing. But ultimately it's her choice, and yours, if you want to do something so Darwin-award-level stupid.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. If you want to do the same, nobody is stopping you. See what happens.
It's even sadder she died a traitor after proudly serving her country.

So e

That was not a peaceful protest. That was a mob attacking the building, and there was no reason to believe they were going to go through that door and suddenly become peaceful...
So, explain the difference between that mostly peaceful looting and this. What would have happened to a cop that shot a mostly peaceful looter?

For the record, I believe the police should've used deadly force during the riots to protect property.

However, the suspected reaction had that occurred in no way has any effect on this incident...

how would you know it was wasted? just asking, because you sure have god like tendancies.

Because she died and Biden is still the president. Died over nothing. Wasted life.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Sad.
you have no idea where this goes. there's that tendency again.

Where it goes is Biden will still be the President.

If you or any other idiots want to sacrifice your life to try to overthrow our democracy, then go ahead and see what happens. It's not going to work.

And you believe that warrants a lethal response from police? Killing an unarmed protester? Why can't you answer that question?
She was armed with a lethal mob. They already killed a cop.
show us how a woman carries so many people in her arms? please demonstrate to us.
Dumbfuck, they were smashing the doors and the windows to break in. It wasn't just her, it was a mob. And even more behind them. The first window that was broken out led to Ashli Shootingtarget climbing through it. Had she not been stopped, the mob would have followed. Just as they did throughout the Capitol.

That cop, who warned the mob to stay back, had no choice but to discharge his firearm.

When she was stuck in the window he could have tased her.........using lethal force was against rules of engagement.
Actually the capitol police did not have rules of engagement against "mobs" of insurrectionists.

saw a walking stick. it wasn't even in his hands. he had his phone, is that a weapon?
And then you denied seeing the walking stick.

none of that is visible in the photo. I'm just saying. Are you saying he didn't have a right to purchase those items?

Even though you previously admitted seeing it.

prove it. I see a walking stick and a phone.

Now you deny seeing it.

Geeeeeeez.

You claim that was a reason when even the insurgents who stormed the Capitol aren't claiming that.
If you want to know what the rioters think ask them

but I think they have so many screws missing they really dont know

what I’m telling you is how a rational person sees it

It's even sadder she died a traitor after proudly serving her country.
your cowardly cop that could not obey orders is the traitor not the girl

Ah, so your rules now state that being part of a group of protesters is considered "armed" and subject to lethal force. I'll remember that...
Intelligence reports said they were armed. Police already arrested people heading to the rally possessing firearms. They already used a battering ram to breach the outside doors, used flags and pipes as weapons against the police. And were now trying to smash their way into the congressional gallery where members of congress were sheltering.

And you believe that warrants a lethal response from police? Killing an unarmed protester? Why can't you answer that question?
She was armed with a lethal mob. They already killed a cop.
show us how a woman carries so many people in her arms? please demonstrate to us.
Dumbfuck, they were smashing the doors and the windows to break in. It wasn't just her, it was a mob. And even more behind them. The first window that was broken out led to Ashli Shootingtarget climbing through it. Had she not been stopped, the mob would have followed. Just as they did throughout the Capitol.

That cop, who warned the mob to stay back, had no choice but to discharge his firearm.
BULLSHIT He was scared, disobeyed his orders, and shot an unarmed girl, after he crapped in his pants, The man is no hero and should be charged with murder

Ah, so your rules now state that being part of a group of protesters is considered "armed" and subject to lethal force. I'll remember that...
Intelligence reports said they were armed. Police already arrested people heading to the rally possessing firearms. They already used a battering ram to breach the outside doors, used flags and pipes as weapons against the police. And were now trying to smash their way into the congressional gallery where members of congress were sheltering.

Babbitt was not armed, but now I know you believe killing an unarmed protester is an acceptable action for law enforcement. I'll remember that...

So e

That was not a peaceful protest. That was a mob attacking the building, and there was no reason to believe they were going to go through that door and suddenly become peaceful...
So, explain the difference between that mostly peaceful looting and this. What would have happened to a cop that shot a mostly peaceful looter?

For the record, I believe the police should've used deadly force during the riots to protect property.

However, the suspected reaction had that occurred in no way has any effect on this incident...
Cornered you, eh? LOL

If what you lib loons are advocating as her deserving to be killed while posing no more threat than merely being there were true then several hundred “protestors” should be dead as they looted, rioted and burned. No Congress person gets the presumed protection of Kill First and sort it out later.

Forum List

Back