BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Police Lieutenant Who Shot and Killed Ashli Babbitt

Notice that the Dems didn't have any problems with their Antifa and BLM assaulting the White House on June 1 2020.
They didn't call it an insurrection.
They didn't call the Rioters "Domestic Terrorist".
None of the rioters were shot.
It was never made into a racial issue.

50 Secret Service agents injured in White House riots as Donald Trump is taken to 'terror attack' bunker (thesun.co.uk)
Tu quoque doesn't wash as an argument.
Actually is does.
The Democrats have double standards and no credibility.

Notice that the Dems didn't have any problems with their Antifa and BLM assaulting the White House on June 1 2020.
They didn't call it an insurrection.
They didn't call the Rioters "Domestic Terrorist".
None of the rioters were shot.
It was never made into a racial issue.

50 Secret Service agents injured in White House riots as Donald Trump is taken to 'terror attack' bunker (thesun.co.uk)
Tu quoque doesn't wash as an argument.

Actually it does.
It is called hypocrisy.
You can't complain about something someone else does if you do the same thing.
And that is what "Tu quoque" means, "you too".

The cop was doing his job.
murdering an unarmed women that wasnt threatening him???
He was protecting the Congresscritters from the mob overtaking the Capitol. Climbing through that window was very definitely threatening them.
You think he would have shot her if she was some sassy, fat assed, BLM supporter??
He was protecting the Congresscritters from the mob overtaking the Capitol. Climbing through that window was very definitely threatening them.
She was a peaceful Pro Democracy activist shot dead unarmed.
She is a martyr to freedom loving people around the world.
The dumb bitch was a traitor, now she a dead traitor, she deserved it.
shes not the traitor,,YOURE THE TRAITOR!!!

If a group of blacks would have stormed the Capitol in that manner and would have been shot and killed you and your ilk would be applauding the police.
the past year of riots prove you wrong,, and you making shit up doesnt answer,, DO YOU HATE BLACK PEOPLE??

When did black folks do an all out assault on the Capitol again?

Show me what city was assaulted by black folks in this manner.
why do you hate black people so much you would ignore the thousands killed each yr???

Why do you hate the police so much?
where did I say I hate them??

Where did I say I hate black folks?

I'm not the one ignore thousands of them being killed to complain about one because hes white,,,

Really? So what are you doing about it?

at least i'm being honest when I question this single event while you constantly show a dbl standard that results in thousands of dead black peoples murders being ignored,

Based on what exactly? Your opinion.

We fight against black on black crime everyday. Maybe you can start a thread on it. Black criminals are killing folks in the community everyday, the difference is the police are suppose to serve and protect and uphold the law not break the law. You are pretty quiet on these 146 police officers who were injured. So why do you hate the police?
its your silence and hypocrisy that proves you hate black people,,

What silence is that? The thread topic isn't black on black crime. Start a thread on it.

well I am trying to call awareness to the deaths of thousands against hypocrites like you that ignore the deaths,,

So you aren't doing anything other than running that DS to change the subject.

not sure how ignoring black on black crime is helping them?? could you elaborate on how that works??

Start a thread on it and we can talk about it all day.

That doesn't explain why you hate these 146 police officers that were injured during this right wing insurection.
the big question is ,, why havent you started a thread on it,,,

Can't talk solutions with racist.

and where did I say I hated any of these officers???

At the same place you said I hate black folks.

You think he would have shot her if she was some sassy, fat assed, BLM supporter??
She was a peaceful Pro Democracy activist shot dead unarmed.
She is a martyr to freedom loving people around the world.
The dumb bitch was a traitor, now she a dead traitor, she deserved it.
shes not the traitor,,YOURE THE TRAITOR!!!

If a group of blacks would have stormed the Capitol in that manner and would have been shot and killed you and your ilk would be applauding the police.
the past year of riots prove you wrong,, and you making shit up doesnt answer,, DO YOU HATE BLACK PEOPLE??

When did black folks do an all out assault on the Capitol again?

Show me what city was assaulted by black folks in this manner.
why do you hate black people so much you would ignore the thousands killed each yr???

Why do you hate the police so much?
where did I say I hate them??

Where did I say I hate black folks?

I'm not the one ignore thousands of them being killed to complain about one because hes white,,,

Really? So what are you doing about it?

at least i'm being honest when I question this single event while you constantly show a dbl standard that results in thousands of dead black peoples murders being ignored,

Based on what exactly? Your opinion.

We fight against black on black crime everyday. Maybe you can start a thread on it. Black criminals are killing folks in the community everyday, the difference is the police are suppose to serve and protect and uphold the law not break the law. You are pretty quiet on these 146 police officers who were injured. So why do you hate the police?
its your silence and hypocrisy that proves you hate black people,,

What silence is that? The thread topic isn't black on black crime. Start a thread on it.

well I am trying to call awareness to the deaths of thousands against hypocrites like you that ignore the deaths,,

So you aren't doing anything other than running that DS to change the subject.

not sure how ignoring black on black crime is helping them?? could you elaborate on how that works??

That doesn't explain why you hate these 146 police officers that were injured during this right wing insurection.
the big question is ,, why havent you started a thread on it,,,

Can't talk solutions with racist.

and where did I say I hated any of these officers???

At the same place you said I hate black folks.
yes thats my problem in a nutshell,,,

No, he wasn't. He shot an unarmed woman because he wanted to shoot Trump supporters--HIS OWN WORDS. I've posted his name before but don't remember it myself.

Secret service had the door barricaded-------and he sought and apparently found a small opening to shoot people who secret service had already blocked. The secret service don't look to have included him in their defense barrier.

I knew an mp like this---I had to have Sen. Marshal and Graham contact the military to remove his ass from service.

Let's breakdown the logic or lack thereof here. You're saying that If the secret secret barricades a door, to a restricted building, and a mob attempts to break it down, breach it and start climbing through and even ignore commands to cease with weapons drawn, that the SS or capital police should not consider said ppl to be a dangerous threat?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Suddenly all the right wingers are no longer interested in law and order when it suits them.

No, he wasn't. He shot an unarmed woman because he wanted to shoot Trump supporters--HIS OWN WORDS. I've posted his name before but don't remember it myself.

Secret service had the door barricaded-------and he sought and apparently found a small opening to shoot people who secret service had already blocked. The secret service don't look to have included him in their defense barrier.

I knew an mp like this---I had to have Sen. Marshal and Graham contact the military to remove his ass from service.

Let's breakdown the logic or lack thereof here. You're saying that If the secret secret barricades a door, to a restricted building, and a mob attempts to break it down, breach it and start climbing through and even ignore commands to cease with weapons drawn, that the SS or capital police should not consider said ppl to be a dangerous threat?

Suddenly all the right wingers are no longer interested in law and order when it suits them.
arent you forgetting that a few ft away other cops were letting people in with no problem??

that was all theatre for use like here. Cops opened doors and let the folks in. No mob,

no you wouldn't. you'd ignore it like every other thread that had that discussion in it. your ignorance is noted.

Your stupidity is noted.

thats funny cause there was a lot of the officers letting people in,,
Not into that area, they weren't. They even stacked up furniture against those doors to keep the insurgents out.

The mob was a threat. She was the one leading the charge into the House chamber where lawmakers were still hiding.
thats a twisted narrative dont ya think,,, a few feet awat other cops were letting people in and there wasnt a problem,,
sounds like they were upset they were being denied entry to a public building by police using forceful tactics,,

They found it justifiable when cops fired 30 shots at an unarmed black guy in the hallway to his apartment.

This was a single shot in the middle of an armed invasion of a restricted location, while protecting the lives of the Article I government.

Could we please leave BLM out of this?
Why?
Answer the question.
Because this not about BLM. Check the OP.
You are defending it.
So be honest and tell us......"Would you have supported this if the cop was white and the protester was some sassy unarmed, black lady wanting to give Ted Cruz a piece of her mind?"
Yes or no.
Of course, it was a good shoot. That cop is a hero who saved lives of lawmakers. Her former husband should be charged for the costs of the bullet and the mess they had to clean up.

Forum List

Back