BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Police Lieutenant Who Shot and Killed Ashli Babbitt

The cop was doing his job.
murdering an unarmed women that wasnt threatening him???
He was protecting the Congresscritters from the mob overtaking the Capitol. Climbing through that window was very definitely threatening them.
You think he would have shot her if she was some sassy, fat assed, BLM supporter??
He was protecting the Congresscritters from the mob overtaking the Capitol. Climbing through that window was very definitely threatening them.
She was a peaceful Pro Democracy activist shot dead unarmed.
She is a martyr to freedom loving people around the world.
The dumb bitch was a traitor, now she a dead traitor, she deserved it.
shes not the traitor,,YOURE THE TRAITOR!!!

If a group of blacks would have stormed the Capitol in that manner and would have been shot and killed you and your ilk would be applauding the police.
the past year of riots prove you wrong,, and you making shit up doesnt answer,, DO YOU HATE BLACK PEOPLE??

When did black folks do an all out assault on the Capitol again?

Show me what city was assaulted by black folks in this manner.
why do you hate black people so much you would ignore the thousands killed each yr???

Whites should peacefully protest and burn down every city in America...

People are getting very tired of the double-standard aka....ok for blacks to kill innocent unarmed whites...not ok for white cops to kill black criminals.

Read that back to yourself, so you can hear how stupid it sounds.
I see nothing wrong with what he said,,

you are nothing but a dbl standard and care so little about the thousands of blacks being killed each yr by other blacks but lose your retarded mind if one of them is from a white person,,

its almost like you hate black people and want more of them killed,,

do you hate black people??

This is probably one of your most retarded post of all time.
the truth usually hurts,,

No stupid is usually stupid.

You think he would have shot her if she was some sassy, fat assed, BLM supporter??

If a group of blacks would have stormed the Capitol in that manner and would have been shot and killed you and your ilk would be applauding the police.
the past year of riots prove you wrong,, and you making shit up doesnt answer,, DO YOU HATE BLACK PEOPLE??

why do you hate black people so much you would ignore the thousands killed each yr???

Why do you hate the police so much?

The guy deserves a medal for saving democracy from the mob.
we arent a democracy,,, you keep forgetting you lost in 1776,,
Well,the people working there were elected by people all over the US. That is a democracy. And it was under threat by a mob of nut jobs acting under the instruction of a 75 year old infant.

The police should have read the riot act and then shot every one of the fuckers left in the building.
I knew there was a reason we kicked you limey pricks out,,,

youre fucking idiots,,

next time youre going to tell me if some big guy in the joint bends you over and fucks your ass is reproduction,,

Why do you hate the police so much?
where did I say I hate them??

I'm not the one ignore thousands of them being killed to complain about one because hes white,,,

at least i'm being honest when I question this single event while you constantly show a dbl standard that results in thousands of dead black peoples murders being ignored,,

WHY DO YOU HATE BLACK PEOPLE??

The mod shut down the thread before I could get the link posted.

Probably to prevent an attack on him and his family by racist Trump and criminal supporters for doing his job. You know--the peaceful Trump supporters, yes?

The death of Ashli Babbitt is a tragedy, but some of these racial attacks on the officer are reprehensible. Some of you ought to go to Stormfront.

The entire situation doesn't make sense to me. The woman was totally unarmed as were most of these people. A few had poles, bats and other things they literally picked up outside! So the media is trying to spin this as an attempt to overthrow the government? End democracy? Where were the real weapons?

So that right there is bullshit. But ITMT, here you have people whose emotions have gotten the better of them breaking through windows and locked doors, inside the Capitol while Congress is in session, AND with multitudes of armed police on the other side!

And the cop had no way of knowing who was on the other side of that door, what they were bringing or what they had and intended.

So yes,
  1. It's a wonder a LOT more people weren't killed that day, and
  2. Yes, this cop will be found not guilty of a crime.
But ITMT you can bet your sweet bippy that had this been an Antifa riot or some other connected to the Democrats, this officer's name would be splattered in every paper across the country!
She breached a barricade, and she was wearing a backpack.

Never have I seen a more justified and appropriate use of force.

The officer threatened use.
He waited until he couldn’t any more.
He fired the least amount necessary to control the situation.

Fuck you. What is wrong with you idiots? I agreed that the guy had no choice and was basically justified in shooting and that those people there made no real sense and had a confused mission and STILL you can't fucking READ and get it that I'm practically agreeing with you and still want to argue with me? IDIOT!

But you are also proving my point that these people were not there to "overthrow the government" or "destroy democracy," how could they? They were a handful of zealots without the sense to even cover their faces mostly wearing ordinary street clothes carry no real weapons to speak of, many of which were women and people not even in the physical condition to carry out an orchestrated fight!

It was nothing more than a protest that got out of hand because of too little security there to control the situation (Nancy Pelosi) egged on by a few deliberate agitators (Antifa and others)!

The question now is when will the impeachment hearings begin for Nancy Pelosi for her role in deliberately setting the stage to allow this debacle to happen?

The entire situation doesn't make sense to me. The woman was totally unarmed as were most of these people. A few had poles, bats and other things they literally picked up outside! So the media is trying to spin this as an attempt to overthrow the government? End democracy? Where were the real weapons?

So that right there is bullshit. But ITMT, here you have people whose emotions have gotten the better of them breaking through windows and locked doors, inside the Capitol while Congress is in session, AND with multitudes of armed police on the other side!

And the cop had no way of knowing who was on the other side of that door, what they were bringing or what they had and intended.

So yes,
  1. It's a wonder a LOT more people weren't killed that day, and
  2. Yes, this cop will be found not guilty of a crime.
But ITMT you can bet your sweet bippy that had this been an Antifa riot or some other connected to the Democrats, this officer's name would be splattered in every paper across the country!
She breached a barricade, and she was wearing a backpack.

Never have I seen a more justified and appropriate use of force.

The officer threatened use.
He waited until he couldn’t any more.
He fired the least amount necessary to control the situation.

Fuck you. What is wrong with you idiots? I agreed that the guy had no choice and was basically justified in shooting and that those people there made no real sense and had a confused mission and STILL you can't fucking READ and get it that I'm practically agreeing with you and still want to argue with me? IDIOT!

But you are also proving my point that these people were not there to "overthrow the government" or "destroy democracy," how could they? They were a handful of zealots without the sense to even cover their faces mostly wearing ordinary street clothes carry no real weapons to speak of, many of which were women and people not even in the physical condition to carry out an orchestrated fight!

It was nothing more than a protest that got out of hand because of too little security there to control the situation (Nancy Pelosi) egged on by a few deliberate agitators (Antifa and others)!

The question now is when will the impeachment hearings begin for Nancy Pelosi for her role in deliberately setting the stage to allow this debacle to happen?
Blame Pelosi is to blame the victim.

It’s quite apparent that a number here view this violent mob as nothing more than over exuberant patriot sightseers and police were wrong to attempt the protect Congress. Pretty effed up isn’t it?
View attachment 461801
What happened on th 6th was neither. It was an act of sedition caused by belief of a lie.
No, the only lie is the progs who have used intimidation to prevent the Supreme Court Chief Justice to hear the voices of 75 million disenfranchised voters. Dont you believe in the Democratic process?

Forum List

Back