BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Police Lieutenant Who Shot and Killed Ashli Babbitt

The cop was doing his job.
murdering an unarmed women that wasnt threatening him???
He was protecting the Congresscritters from the mob overtaking the Capitol. Climbing through that window was very definitely threatening them.
You think he would have shot her if she was some sassy, fat assed, BLM supporter??
Could we please leave BLM out of this?

why??

I support this shooting and believe it was warranted, as I support shootings of negroes by white cops when warranted.

This wasn't some school field trip to the nation's capitol. This was a violent mob forcing themselves into an area where they were not permitted. It's not like they were showing up to watch the vote on some farm bill. They were showing up to wreck the joint. We know they were setting out to do that, because that's what they were doing...
it's our capitol, not theirs. And cops were letting people in. so you're incorrect sir.
Just because it's a public building doesn't mean anyone can enter any area at any time. Case in point, the Oval Office is a public building -- try entering it uninvited. See how far you get before you're shot Ashli style.

it was not a CLANDESTINE BREAK-IN ----it was a demonstration

Let's breakdown the logic or lack thereof here. You're saying that If the secret secret barricades a door, to a restricted building, and a mob attempts to break it down, breach it and start climbing through and even ignore commands to cease with weapons drawn, that the SS or capital police should not consider said ppl to be a dangerous threat?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Suddenly all the right wingers are no longer interested in law and order when it suits them.

They found it justifiable when cops fired 30 shots at an unarmed black guy in the hallway to his apartment.

This was a single shot in the middle of an armed invasion of a restricted location, while protecting the lives of the Article I government.
It wasn't dark...she wasn't armed...her hands were both empty and grasping the window frame...she could have been taken into custody at that point and it may have ended the whole thing right there...but the untrained rent a capitol cop freaked out and shot her to death...
She was leading a mob into a restricted area.
She was climbing through a window that only a small person could fit through...she could have been tased or taken down and cuffed...

The sad part of the story was when she fell to the ground into the arms of the people behind her she said I'm ok...I'm ok....I'll be fine and then she died....

She and every other protester there watched all summer as violent mobs attacked federal buildings with no punishment at all....so it would not be a stretch to think she thought she would be able to do the same....

there were no arms, so you're mistaken as usual.
The guy in Nancy Pelosis office was in possession of a taser, to give just one example of arms in the crowd. Others possessed objects they used as weapons.
link.....or retract....
That's a stun stick on his lap...

barnett-congresso-900x570.png

It wasn't dark...she wasn't armed...her hands were both empty and grasping the window frame...she could have been taken into custody at that point and it may have ended the whole thing right there...but the untrained rent a capitol cop freaked out and shot her to death...
Taken into custody? She was breaking into a restricted protectorate zone. Let me guess, you suggest the police and secret service let her and the 100 people behind her that chanted "Hang Mike Pence" breech the protected zone, so they could arrest them?

She was breaking into a restricted area.
no she wasn't, it's a public building.
It's a public building that houses restricted areas. She was trying to break into a restricted area.

No different than my example of a bank guard letting somebody into the bank, but shooting them if they try to get into the vault.
prove it??
He can't....
The guy in Nancy Pelosis office was in possession of a taser, to give just one example of arms in the crowd. Others possessed objects they used as weapons.
link.....or retract....

Its a baton you idiot...a wooden baton....stun stick....lol...

I support this shooting and believe it was warranted, as I support shootings of negroes by white cops when warranted.

This wasn't some school field trip to the nation's capitol. This was a violent mob forcing themselves into an area where they were not permitted. It's not like they were showing up to watch the vote on some farm bill. They were showing up to wreck the joint. We know they were setting out to do that, because that's what they were doing...
it's our capitol, not theirs. And cops were letting people in. so you're incorrect sir.
Just because it's a public building doesn't mean anyone can enter any area at any time. Case in point, the Oval Office is a public building -- try entering it uninvited. See how far you get before you're shot Ashli style.

LOL

Still a break in. Still illegal. Still threatening peoples' lives.

The cop was doing his job.
murdering an unarmed women that wasnt threatening him???
He was protecting the Congresscritters from the mob overtaking the Capitol. Climbing through that window was very definitely threatening them.
You think he would have shot her if she was some sassy, fat assed, BLM supporter??
Could we please leave BLM out of this?
no..........they aren't shot and they attack people, cars, businesses ------loot, set fire, and murder but if cop dare shoot one of them---the cop would be in prison.

Taken into custody? She was breaking into a restricted protectorate zone. Let me guess, you suggest the police and secret service let her and the 100 people behind her that chanted "Hang Mike Pence" breech the protected zone, so they could arrest them?
link.....or retract....

That guy right there...never voted for Trump...in fact he voted for Obama twice...and he knew just where Pelosi's office was....kind of strange don't ya think?....

LOL

Still a break in. Still illegal. Still threatening peoples' lives.

so you support the killing of ANYONE ----"breaking in"
????

She was climbing through a window that only a small person could fit through...she could have been tased or taken down and cuffed...
Or, she was about to reach in and OPEN THE DOOR, from the inside. Thereby letting in the crowd behind her into a restricted protectorate area.

Think before you post that kind of shit.

All she was trying to do was let the mob into the congressional gallery where the members were being protected. No big deal?

She was breaking into a restricted area.
no she wasn't, it's a public building.
It's a public building that houses restricted areas. She was trying to break into a restricted area.

No different than my example of a bank guard letting somebody into the bank, but shooting them if they try to get into the vault.
prove it??
He can't....
link.....or retract....

Its a baton you idiot...a wooden baton....stun stick....lol...
LOL

Baton?? Are you ever not a retard?

During his court proceedings in Fayetteville, it was discovered that Barnett entered the Capitol Building with a ZAP Hike ’N Strike walking stick/stun gun he bought at a Bass Pro Shop in Rogers, Ark.

On top of his other charges, he is charged with entering and remaining in a restricted building or grounds with a deadly or dangerous weapon

Forum List

Back