BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Police Lieutenant Who Shot and Killed Ashli Babbitt

that was all theatre for use like here. Cops opened doors and let the folks in. No mob,
Interesting idea. If the bank guard lets you into the bank, he shouldn't be allowed to stop you from getting into the vault?

The cop was doing his job.
murdering an unarmed women that wasnt threatening him???
He was protecting the Congresscritters from the mob overtaking the Capitol. Climbing through that window was very definitely threatening them.
It’s quite apparent that a number here view this violent mob as nothing more than over exuberant patriot sightseers and police were wrong to attempt the protect Congress. Pretty effed up isn’t it?
View attachment 461890
Dumbfuck.

r

I support this shooting and believe it was warranted, as I support shootings of negroes by white cops when warranted.

This wasn't some school field trip to the nation's capitol. This was a violent mob forcing themselves into an area where they were not permitted. It's not like they were showing up to watch the vote on some farm bill. They were showing up to wreck the joint. We know they were setting out to do that, because that's what they were doing...

Let's breakdown the logic or lack thereof here. You're saying that If the secret secret barricades a door, to a restricted building, and a mob attempts to break it down, breach it and start climbing through and even ignore commands to cease with weapons drawn, that the SS or capital police should not consider said ppl to be a dangerous threat?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Suddenly all the right wingers are no longer interested in law and order when it suits them.

They found it justifiable when cops fired 30 shots at an unarmed black guy in the hallway to his apartment.

This was a single shot in the middle of an armed invasion of a restricted location, while protecting the lives of the Article I government.
there were no arms, so you're mistaken as usual.

That's why over 6 officers have been temporarily suspended from duty pending the investigation of their actions that day.
got a link that shows thats why they were suspended???

Capitol Police investigating 35 officers after Jan. 6 riot
www.usatoday.com › news › politics › 2021/02/19 › ca...

Feb 19, 2021 — The Capitol Police union denounced the move as a "witch hunt" ... with six officers suspended without pay, as part of its probe into the Jan. 6 riot ...

I support this shooting and believe it was warranted, as I support shootings of negroes by white cops when warranted.

This wasn't some school field trip to the nation's capitol. This was a violent mob forcing themselves into an area where they were not permitted. It's not like they were showing up to watch the vote on some farm bill. They were showing up to wreck the joint. We know they were setting out to do that, because that's what they were doing...
it's our capitol, not theirs. And cops were letting people in. so you're incorrect sir.

The cop was doing his job.
murdering an unarmed women that wasnt threatening him???
The mob was a threat. She was the one leading the charge into the House chamber where lawmakers were still hiding.
thats a twisted narrative dont ya think,,, a few feet awat other cops were letting people in and there wasnt a problem,,
sounds like they were upset they were being denied entry to a public building by police using forceful tactics,,
No one was being let into the Speaker's Lobby. The doors were locked and barricaded and police were on the other side with guns drawn. Ashli Shootingtarget chose to ignore all that and attempted to gain access to the area where lawmakers were still hiding from that mob. The only one to get shot was the only one who was about to enter the hallway leading into the House chamber.

Let's breakdown the logic or lack thereof here. You're saying that If the secret secret barricades a door, to a restricted building, and a mob attempts to break it down, breach it and start climbing through and even ignore commands to cease with weapons drawn, that the SS or capital police should not consider said ppl to be a dangerous threat?

Suddenly all the right wingers are no longer interested in law and order when it suits them.

They found it justifiable when cops fired 30 shots at an unarmed black guy in the hallway to his apartment.

This was a single shot in the middle of an armed invasion of a restricted location, while protecting the lives of the Article I government.
It wasn't dark...she wasn't armed...her hands were both empty and grasping the window frame...she could have been taken into custody at that point and it may have ended the whole thing right there...but the untrained rent a capitol cop freaked out and shot her to death...

there were no arms, so you're mistaken as usual.
The guy in Nancy Pelosis office was in possession of a taser, to give just one example of arms in the crowd. Others possessed objects they used as weapons.

To rightwingnuts, blacks are dispensable and prolly deserved it anyway.

It wasn't dark...she wasn't armed...her hands were both empty and grasping the window frame...she could have been taken into custody at that point and it may have ended the whole thing right there...but the untrained rent a capitol cop freaked out and shot her to death...
She was leading a mob into a restricted area.

it's our capitol, not theirs. And cops were letting people in. so you're incorrect sir.
Just because it's a public building doesn't mean anyone can enter any area at any time. Case in point, the Oval Office is a public building -- try entering it uninvited. See how far you get before you're shot Ashli style.

Forum List

Back