BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Police Lieutenant Who Shot and Killed Ashli Babbitt

The cop was doing his job.
murdering an unarmed women that wasnt threatening him???
He was protecting the Congresscritters from the mob overtaking the Capitol. Climbing through that window was very definitely threatening them.
You think he would have shot her if she was some sassy, fat assed, BLM supporter??
He was protecting the Congresscritters from the mob overtaking the Capitol. Climbing through that window was very definitely threatening them.
She was a peaceful Pro Democracy activist shot dead unarmed.
She is a martyr to freedom loving people around the world.
The dumb bitch was a traitor, now she a dead traitor, she deserved it.

Ashli Babbitt was a woman who had served America Honorably for 14 yrs....and yet when she practices her right to demonstrate as an American Citizen she gets shot down in cold blood by a cop who is known to hate whites and is heard to say he wants to shoot some Trump supporters.....thus we have reached a point in our society where bloodshed is advocated by the leftwing liberals in order to satiate their irrational hatred of True Americans.

Last edited:
You think he would have shot her if she was some sassy, fat assed, BLM supporter??
shes not the traitor,,YOURE THE TRAITOR!!!

If a group of blacks would have stormed the Capitol in that manner and would have been shot and killed you and your ilk would be applauding the police.
the past year of riots prove you wrong,, and you making shit up doesnt answer,, DO YOU HATE BLACK PEOPLE??

When did black folks do an all out assault on the Capitol again?

Show me what city was assaulted by black folks in this manner.
why do you hate black people so much you would ignore the thousands killed each yr???

Why do you hate the police so much?
where did I say I hate them??

Where did I say I hate black folks?

I'm not the one ignore thousands of them being killed to complain about one because hes white,,,

Really? So what are you doing about it?

at least i'm being honest when I question this single event while you constantly show a dbl standard that results in thousands of dead black peoples murders being ignored,

Based on what exactly? Your opinion.

We fight against black on black crime everyday. Maybe you can start a thread on it. Black criminals are killing folks in the community everyday, the difference is the police are suppose to serve and protect and uphold the law not break the law. You are pretty quiet on these 146 police officers who were injured. So why do you hate the police?

If a group of blacks would have stormed the Capitol in that manner and would have been shot and killed you and your ilk would be applauding the police.
the past year of riots prove you wrong,, and you making shit up doesnt answer,, DO YOU HATE BLACK PEOPLE??

why do you hate black people so much you would ignore the thousands killed each yr???

I'm not the one ignore thousands of them being killed to complain about one because hes white,,,

at least i'm being honest when I question this single event while you constantly show a dbl standard that results in thousands of dead black peoples murders being ignored,

We fight against black on black crime everyday. Maybe you can start a thread on it. Black criminals are killing folks in the community everyday, the difference is the police are suppose to serve and protect and uphold the law not break the law. You are pretty quiet on these 146 police officers who were injured. So why do you hate the police?
its your silence and hypocrisy that proves you hate black people,,

well I am trying to call awareness to the deaths of thousands against hypocrites like you that ignore the deaths,,

not sure how ignoring black on black crime is helping them?? could you elaborate on how that works??

Ashli Babbitt was a woman who had served America Honorably for 14 yrs....and yet when she practices her right to demonstrate as an American Citizen she gets shot down in cold blood by a cop who is known to hate whites and is heard to say he wants to shoot some Trump supporters.....thus we have reached a point in our society where bloodshed is advocated by the leftwing liberals in order to satiate their irrational hatred of True Americans.

There is no right to storm into the Capitol through the windows.

prove it,,

What silence is that? The thread topic isn't black on black crime. Start a thread on it.

well I am trying to call awareness to the deaths of thousands against hypocrites like you that ignore the deaths,,

So you aren't doing anything other than running that DS to change the subject.

not sure how ignoring black on black crime is helping them?? could you elaborate on how that works??

Start a thread on it and we can talk about it all day.

That doesn't explain why you hate these 146 police officers that were injured during this right wing insurection.

whose building is it?

What silence is that? The thread topic isn't black on black crime. Start a thread on it.

So you aren't doing anything other than running that DS to change the subject.

That doesn't explain why you hate these 146 police officers that were injured during this right wing insurection.
the big question is ,, why havent you started a thread on it,,,

and where did I say I hated any of these officers???

The entire situation doesn't make sense to me. The woman was totally unarmed as were most of these people. A few had poles, bats and other things they literally picked up outside! So the media is trying to spin this as an attempt to overthrow the government? End democracy? Where were the real weapons?

So that right there is bullshit. But ITMT, here you have people whose emotions have gotten the better of them breaking through windows and locked doors, inside the Capitol while Congress is in session, AND with multitudes of armed police on the other side!

And the cop had no way of knowing who was on the other side of that door, what they were bringing or what they had and intended.

So yes,
  1. It's a wonder a LOT more people weren't killed that day, and
  2. Yes, this cop will be found not guilty of a crime.
But ITMT you can bet your sweet bippy that had this been an Antifa riot or some other connected to the Democrats, this officer's name would be splattered in every paper across the country!
She breached a barricade, and she was wearing a backpack.

Never have I seen a more justified and appropriate use of force.

The officer threatened use.
He waited until he couldn’t any more.
He fired the least amount necessary to control the situation.

Fuck you. What is wrong with you idiots? I agreed that the guy had no choice and was basically justified in shooting and that those people there made no real sense and had a confused mission and STILL you can't fucking READ and get it that I'm practically agreeing with you and still want to argue with me? IDIOT!

But you are also proving my point that these people were not there to "overthrow the government" or "destroy democracy," how could they? They were a handful of zealots without the sense to even cover their faces mostly wearing ordinary street clothes carry no real weapons to speak of, many of which were women and people not even in the physical condition to carry out an orchestrated fight!

It was nothing more than a protest that got out of hand because of too little security there to control the situation (Nancy Pelosi) egged on by a few deliberate agitators (Antifa and others)!

The question now is when will the impeachment hearings begin for Nancy Pelosi for her role in deliberately setting the stage to allow this debacle to happen?
Blame Pelosi is to blame the victim.
the people are the victims. you still haven't learned.

Notice that the Dems didn't have any problems with their Antifa and BLM assaulting the White House on June 1 2020.
They didn't call it an insurrection.
They didn't call the Rioters "Domestic Terrorist".
None of the rioters were shot.
It was never made into a racial issue.

50 Secret Service agents injured in White House riots as Donald Trump is taken to 'terror attack' bunker (thesun.co.uk)
Tu quoque doesn't wash as an argument.
ignoring isn't either.

it either is or isn't for any scenario. Please, give us a break.

The entire situation doesn't make sense to me. The woman was totally unarmed as were most of these people. A few had poles, bats and other things they literally picked up outside! So the media is trying to spin this as an attempt to overthrow the government? End democracy? Where were the real weapons?

So that right there is bullshit. But ITMT, here you have people whose emotions have gotten the better of them breaking through windows and locked doors, inside the Capitol while Congress is in session, AND with multitudes of armed police on the other side!

And the cop had no way of knowing who was on the other side of that door, what they were bringing or what they had and intended.

So yes,
  1. It's a wonder a LOT more people weren't killed that day, and
  2. Yes, this cop will be found not guilty of a crime.
But ITMT you can bet your sweet bippy that had this been an Antifa riot or some other connected to the Democrats, this officer's name would be splattered in every paper across the country!
She breached a barricade, and she was wearing a backpack.

Never have I seen a more justified and appropriate use of force.

The officer threatened use.
He waited until he couldn’t any more.
He fired the least amount necessary to control the situation.

Fuck you. What is wrong with you idiots? I agreed that the guy had no choice and was basically justified in shooting and that those people there made no real sense and had a confused mission and STILL you can't fucking READ and get it that I'm practically agreeing with you and still want to argue with me? IDIOT!

But you are also proving my point that these people were not there to "overthrow the government" or "destroy democracy," how could they? They were a handful of zealots without the sense to even cover their faces mostly wearing ordinary street clothes carry no real weapons to speak of, many of which were women and people not even in the physical condition to carry out an orchestrated fight!

It was nothing more than a protest that got out of hand because of too little security there to control the situation (Nancy Pelosi) egged on by a few deliberate agitators (Antifa and others)!

The question now is when will the impeachment hearings begin for Nancy Pelosi for her role in deliberately setting the stage to allow this debacle to happen?
Blame Pelosi is to blame the victim.

The only victim was Ashli Babbitt. Pelosi is one of the people who could have ended it by taking one of the more extreme actions, ranging from meeting with the demonstrators, or ordering a shot be fired into the air as soon as the police line broke up. That would have prevented anyone from entering the building.

no you wouldn't. you'd ignore it like every other thread that had that discussion in it. your ignorance is noted.

It’s quite apparent that a number here view this violent mob as nothing more than over exuberant patriot sightseers and police were wrong to attempt the protect Congress. Pretty effed up isn’t it?
1614355042870.png

Forum List

Back