why was obama ignored??

progressive hunter

Diamond Member
Dec 11, 2018
I just dont understand how so many can sit back and say nothing while thousands of innocent kids and other people are murdered in their own neighborhoods most times by people they know. obama was right every child needs a father to give them whats needed to grow.
my father wasnt the best but he was there,,,

I just dont understand how so many can sit back and say nothing while thousands of innocent kids and other people are murdered in their own neighborhoods most times by people they know. obama was right every child needs a father to give them whats needed to grow.

He could have been my dad! LOl

I miss my daddy so much, can't wait to see him again.

truthfully my dad was an ass and I helped carry his dead body out of the house and told him hes not coming back this time,,

but I would never say he didnt have a positive impact on my life and wish he was never there,,

truthfully my dad was an ass and I helped carry his dead body out of the house and told him hes not coming back this time,,

but I would never say he didnt have a positive impact on my life and wish he was never there,,

No comment

Awwwwww. Look at all the white supremacists

based on your reaction its you thats the white supremist,,,

you mock the dead blacks while we try and help them

No comment

thats a comment

go away troll

I think you are at your best when your big toes are touching your ears.

please dont degrade the thread to her level,, just report her and move on,,,

thank you

Could you possibly be more a Prog Hack?

I think you are at your best when your big toes are touching your ears.

please dont degrade the thread to her level,, just report her and move on,,,

thank you

Sorry. i never check what section I'm in. Will deleteroo

That's how bad GW was.

She reminds me of my sister. She had a man once for a couple years. No one has heard or seen him since he ran away...lol

Mine wasn't and he was white and drunk lifer in the army. When segregation was still popular white people still killed and so did black people..

Mine wasn't and he was white and drunk lifer in the army. When segregation was still popular white people still killed and so did black people..

OK,, thanks for your input,,

She has all the intelligence of an organ grinder's monkey. She can do the tricks she's been trained to perform, but they are all very simple.

Just toss out a few idiotic buzz phrases like "white supremacist" and call it done.

Obama was having a rare lucid moment.

so naturally you have no comment about what he said that is worthy of the name
When Cosby said the same thing the blacks worked until they could get him in jail.
as long as black people blame all their troubles on the white man thats good for the dems
As long as white people only blame the blacks for crime they will look like hypocritical fools.

if my father knew I knew the person that murdered my friend he would drag me down to the police station and force me to ID them and then he would stand by my side and defend me from repercussion,,,

Forum List

Back