woz75

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2015
Wisconson

Attachments

• Bristol Palin semi.jpg
    Bristol Palin semi.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 129
This was first reported on the National Report which is well-known satire site. This story is quite likely false. I hope it is untrue as well.

Is one of two illegitimate baby's daddies a truck driver?.....:badgrin:

I didn't see that this was in the satire section. lol

National Inquire headline...Donnie will make that the national newspaper if elected.

Last edited:
This was first reported on the National Report which is well-known satire site. This story is quite likely false. I hope it is untrue as well.

Helllooooo.... check the forum.... :eusa_whistle:

Love the term "Alaskardashians" :rofl:

Gee thanks for informing me I may have posted a satire article in a satire thread....*rolls eyes with a deep sigh*

Gee thanks for informing me I may have posted a satire article in a satire thread....*rolls eyes with a deep sigh*

I'll apologize again, but not until I've finished lashing myself for this unspeakable error I've committed. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

I'll apologize again, but not until I've finished lashing myself for this unspeakable error I've committed. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

You are forgiven mdk :)
Have a great weekend!

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
What's funny about this?
I like puns...If you know the puns in the story it's funny...to me anyways, but I have a nasty taste in humor, definitely not for everyone. I suggest if you don't like it to find another more to your liking and move on.

What's funny about this?
I like puns...If you know the puns in the story it's funny...to me anyways, but I have a nasty taste in humor, definitely not for everyone. I suggest if you don't like it to find another more to your liking and move on.

Still stuck with the Palin family, OP? are you a little obsessed?

Boring. :dunno:

What's funny about this?
I'd rather stay here and point out the fact that you are a stupid asshole.

Well, that's just downright pathetic and I feel sorry for you. Hopefully you can find something better to do on your holiday weekend.

What's funny about this?
I'd rather stay here and point out the fact that you are a stupid asshole.

Well, that's just downright pathetic and I feel sorry for you. Hopefully you can find something better to do on your holiday weekend.
When did I imply otherwise? How old are you?

Forum List

Back