BREAKING BOMBSHELL: RINO Speaker Robin Vos ADMITS Widespread Fraud Occurred In Wisconsin But Says Legislature Cannot Decertify [VIDEO]

just facts. I know you hate facts. Stolen is what that is called. Nice how they got the judicial to turn their heads.
Trump underestimated the deep state big time, but hopefully he learned a very hard lesson about the thinking that "who one thinks that they might be in life or how untouchable they might think they are", that they are not to big to fall prey to the wolves around them if become over confident.

I gave you the facts. you choose to ignore, I get it. cheaters caught never admit they cheated. Shit, Jussie Smollett is evidence of such a thing.
Yeah the talking heads fell for his bull crap without even putting on their life vest.. Pathetic brainwashed morons.

And you making claims that it wasn't, otherwise you basing it upon the proven lying media is hypocrisy on a level way off the chain.
You thinking it was stolen is entirely due to you being a sore loser crybaby upset with the result. Prove me wrong, snowflake.

25 Big Questions That Democrats Can't Answer About The 2020 Election

Why did the vote counting stop on election night in several swing states?

Why did the vote counting delays only happen in swing states?

Why were election observers barred from entering vote counting stations in swing states?

Why did Trey Trainor, the chair of the Federal Election Commission, declare on TV that election "observers have not been allowed into the polling locations in a meaningful way" and that “if they're not, the law is not being followed, making this an illegitimate election” on November 6th, 2020?

Why are any electronic voting machines hooked up to the Internet?

Why were votes from the 2020 election sent overseas for “processing” and “tabulation” purposes?

Why would votes from 30 states in America be processed by a Canadian firm?

Why would the company that “tabulates” votes for 800 American counties be a recently bankrupt Barcelona-based firm with the Department of Defense as its best-known client?

Why would America’s electronic voting machines be under the ownership of citizens from foreign nations?

Why are so many electronic voting machine companies owned by shell companies?

Why did it take Maricopa County (Arizona) two weeks to count its votes?

Why did an audit expert find 74,000 more votes were counted in Maricopa County (Arizona) than were mailed out?

Why did Mark Zuckerberg fork over $400 million to his personal charity to run a parallel private election system in 2020?

Why did the Special Counsel in Wisconsin just release a report that called Zuckerberg’s donations in five Wisconsin counties a classic case of bribery?

Why did AG Merrick Garland at Biden’s Department of Justice threaten to interfere in a post-election audit conducted in Arizona — and authorized by the state of Arizona?

Why did a county circuit court judge in Wisconsin rule that the Wisconsin Elections Commission had run the 2020 election in an illegal manner?

Why have the voting machine companies refused to comply with subpoenas from the state officials of Wisconsin?

Why do the voting machine companies refuse to have their machines inspected even though these machines are used in public elections?

Why is a federal judge in Georgia refusing to release a report by a cybersecurity expert who inspected a Dominion machine and found it vulnerable to hacking and manipulation of the votes?

Why has Dominion Voting Systems refused to comply with the post-election audit in Arizona — which was ordered by the State of Arizona itself?

Why are more than 300,000 ballot transfer forms missing in Georgia’s 2020 election?

Why did Dominion Voting Systems fail to show up and answer questions from the elected officials of Pennsylvania after the 2020 election?

Why do 204,430 mail-in ballots in Arizona have mismatched signatures?

Why do 740,000 mail-in ballots in Arizona have broken chain of custody?

Why did the Wisconsin Special Counsel find that 50 nursing homes had 100% voter turnout and that cheating was widespread?

RU484rHAXdnGBL18142.jpg

NO. The election was NOT stolen.

NO. Wisconsin cannot decertify. The Election is Over

THE MOTHER FUCKING TRAITOR MOTHER FUCKING LOST THE MOTHER FUCKING ELECTION.

No it was NOT.

No Voter Fraud - Arizona.

No Voter Fraud - Georgia.

No Voter Fraud - Michigan.

NO FUCKING VOTER FUCKING FRAUD IN WISCONSIN. THERE IS NO PHYSICAL EVIDENCE OF VOTER FRAUD.

Malding woman.gif

Proof means nothing when the Democrats control the DOJ and the state level election committees are intent on covering their asses at all costs. Election tampering was proven in Arizona too, that was summarily dismissed.

What proof?

There is no phyical proof, no evidence of Voter Fraud.

The Fucking Traitor Fucking Lost The Fucking Election.

One more time the MAGA impaired.

In order to sustain a charge of Election Fraud/Voter Fraud, there must first be physical evidence of such Election Fraud/Voter Fraud. To date no such evidence has come to light.

ELECTION FRAUD/VOTER FRAUD IN ARIZONA - NOPE.

ELECTION FRAUD/VOTER FRAUD IN GEORGIA - NOPE.

ELECTION FRAUD/VOTER FRAUD IN MICHIGAN - NOPE.

ELECTION FRAUD/VOTER FRAUD IN WISCONSIN - NOPE.

OVER 60+LAWSUITS ALLEGING (NOT PROVING) ELECTION FRAUD/VOTER FRAUD FILED.

OVER 60+LAWSUITS ALLEGING (NOT PROVING) ELECTION FRAUD/VOTER FRAUD TOSS DUE LACK OF EVIDENCE.

CONJECTURE IS NOT PROOF.

CONTENTION IS NOT PROOF

INNENDO IS NOT PROOF

SECOND AND THIRD HAND HEARSAY IS NOT PROOF.

SUPPOSITION IS NOT PROOF.

THE ELECTION CANNOT/WILL NOT BE OVERTURNED.

THE MOTHER FUCKING ASSHOLE TRAITOR MOTHER FUCKING LOST THE MOTHER FUCKING ELECTION!

What proof?

There is no phyical proof, no evidence of Voter Fraud.

The Fucking Traitor Fucking Lost The Fucking Election.

One more time the MAGA impaired.

In order to sustain a charge of Election Fraud/Voter Fraud, there must first be physical evidence of such Election Fraud/Voter Fraud. To date no such evidence has come to light.

ELECTION FRAUD/VOTER FRAUD IN ARIZONA - NOPE.

ELECTION FRAUD/VOTER FRAUD IN GEORGIA - NOPE.

ELECTION FRAUD/VOTER FRAUD IN MICHIGAN - NOPE.

ELECTION FRAUD/VOTER FRAUD IN WISCONSIN - NOPE.

OVER 60+LAWSUITS ALLEGING (NOT PROVING) ELECTION FRAUD/VOTER FRAUD FILED.

OVER 60+LAWSUITS ALLEGING (NOT PROVING) ELECTION FRAUD/VOTER FRAUD TOSS DUE LACK OF EVIDENCE.

CONJECTURE IS NOT PROOF.

CONTENTION IS NOT PROOF

INNENDO IS NOT PROOF

SECOND AND THIRD HAND HEARSAY IS NOT PROOF.

SUPPOSITION IS NOT PROOF.

THE ELECTION CANNOT/WILL NOT BE OVERTURNED.

THE MOTHER FUCKING ASSHOLE TRAITOR MOTHER FUCKING LOST THE MOTHER FUCKING ELECTION!
Malding woman.gif

Yea I didn’t think you would be able to prove me wrong either.

Carry on with your whining now you little bitch. Only 2.5 more years of crying to go. (Maybe more)
The usage of your neanderthal attack language tells me that you lost this round snowflake. Now go play in the sand box while adult's figure the bull crap that you punks have caused with your whining and crying until you finally got your way.

I'm liking the revenge idea.

I am doubling down on NEVER giving a leftist an even break.
So your plan is to weep like a sore-loser-bitch even harder?

Oooh, scary. Please, don't let us stop you.

One thing I'm curious about. Did you join the Trump cult because you were already a eunuch, or were you operated on as part of your cult initiation ceremony?

Any other Trump cultist sore-loser, feel free to answer that as well.

The usage of your neanderthal attack language tells me that you lost this round snowflake. Now go play in the sand box while adult's figure the bull crap that you punks have caused with your whining and crying until you finally got your way.
You think your childish language is any better?

No. What I have on my side is reality. You lost. Does that make you upset? Good. Nothing you can say will change that fact. Your conspiracy theorist temper tantrum won’t change that outcome.

Cry for me you little bitch. Your sadness makes me happy. :)

You mean someone who isn't a retarded snowflake cultist, clinging to a lie by a whining narcissistic loser who can't bear the thought of being a loser, even though he's gone bankrupt six times and has been divorced twice?

Check.
America is going to get hurt for this cheating,, god didn’t want Biden. You don’t screw with god .

Trying to satisfy Trumpers on election fraud claims is like trying to find someone who hates cheese a slice of cheddar that they will like. Maybe if Republicans cared about the basic concept of democracy in the first place, their election fraud claims carry more weight

This is, actually, pretty old news. This was known back in 2020. Perhaps pressure is being ramped up, since the official STATE report was just completed, as of March 1, 2022.

,o1 a-2.jpg

he sure was specific about what fraud occurred-not.
Read the report if you are interested, I don't think you are.
I love these bombshells! Every time I see one I think of this...they just never learn
Read the report if you are interested, I don't think you are.
Where's the evidence.
It's in the official State report that was delivered to the State Assembly, read the report.
How is a Republican lying about vote fraud newsworthy in any way?
It isn't a lie, you can read how Mark Zuckerberg violated election law for yourself. . . I doubt you will read that report.
The sore loser crybabies are still upset.
Why do the facts bother you so much? Is corrupting the republic and not playing by the rules just fine with you?
IT'S NOT JUST A BOMBSHELL
You are correct there. Folks that were paying attention knew about Zuckerberg's meddling since the election. Folks just didn't take it seriously.
NO. The election was NOT stolen.

NO. Wisconsin cannot decertify. The Election is Over
The Democrats most certainly DID break election law, thus, from a certain POV? Yeah, it was stolen. And yeah, it is a little late to decertify. What I am wondering though, is why they are not going after those who corrupted the election, and going after them HARD. IMO? They should take away everything from him. Including Facebook and Instagram, and probably his foundation. Subverting the nation is treason IMO.

NO FUCKING VOTER FUCKING FRAUD IN WISCONSIN.
You are ignorant and in denial.
If a Republican admits it, it must be true!
I have posted the report to the State Assembly for you to read. Election law was violated.
What the state can do is prevent any alleged problems from happening again before the next election.
They could, hypothethically go after Zuckerberg as rigorously as Mueller supposedly went after those "Russians," that meddled in the 2016 election. IMO? What he did was treasonous. The should take everthing away from him. No one man should have the ability to use his wealth to swing an election like that.
So, please tell us what the fraud was that took place....since you obviously read the report so you could know...
I will post an article below that sums it up. You can read the State report to the assembly above if you like.
They still can be impeached,
But, we can wonder why charges will not be brought against Mark Zuckerberg.

". . . The WVA's complaint states the CTCL violated Wisconsin state law that prohibits money being given to election officials "to induce persons to vote or influence an election outcome."

Forum List

Back