Brave White Couple Peacefully Paints Over Giant Black Lives Matter Lettering on California Street, Are Now Wanted By Police

So let's review. Trump's presidency has exposed him as grossly incompetent and corrupt. He gets the Russians to help in his campaign, he fires the FBI Director for opening an investigation into that matter. His NSA Director lies to the FBI and admits such in court, then Trump puts him above the law, Trump cages kids, calls neo-Nazis 'very fine people, extorts Ukraine, ignores warnings of bounties on our troops, mismanaged a pandemic and gasses peaceful protesters for the sake of a photo op.

And, as a result, he is less popular than ever with four months till the election. What's he to do?

Double down on culture wars by being overtly racist.

And the racists eat it up by the spoonful. Black Lives Matter and you mouth breathing, hood wearing racist idiots take it as an insult.
I think you may have just set a USMB record for the most lies in a single post.

Congratulations.
Because you live in an echo chamber you have NO IDEA how many people are chomping at the bit to rid our country of Trump and neuter the racists who support him.

how many?
So,ewhere north of 56%!

what makes you think that it is "racists" who support Trump or that 56% of the people
believe that Trump is "racist" Toward what "race" does he express animosity?
The racists think he's a racist. And 56% more or less are eager to vote him into obscurity and a lifetime of celebrity golf at best, meeting Don Jr. and Eric across an aluminum picnic table on Visiting Day.

With all the opportunities and necessities to actually lead, Trump is staking his election and legacy to saving confederate statues and calling Black Libes Matter a symbol of hate. And you idiots are applauding him.

Do you think this is a winning platform in 2020? Can his stance persuade?

BLM is a hate group. They are wrecking havoc----death and destruction in
my city out of "LOVE"? As to saving statues----I am all for it. Destruction of
art is what fascists do MLK committed adultery------should streets and parks and art devoted to him be smeared with dog shit? Malcolm X was a pimp. There is all kinds of stuff named for that dirty pimp in my town. There are lots of politicos prostituting themselves to the filth of BLM to the detriment of the entire city's population. The police department has been weakened in order to aid the filth of BLM. Of course the real issue is POPULIST POLITICS------BREAD AND CIRCUSES -----buy the gutter votes
Whataboutism indicates a moral equivalence and therefore no criticism is dismissible. It also does not excuse the actions of slave holding traitors.

With all the opportunities and necessities to actually lead, Trump is staking his election and legacy to saving confederate statues and calling Black Libes Matter a symbol of hate. And you idiots are applauding him.

art is what fascists do MLK committed adultery------should streets and parks and art devoted to him be smeared with dog shit? Malcolm X was a pimp. There is all kinds of stuff named for that dirty pimp in my town. There are lots of politicos prostituting themselves to the filth of BLM to the detriment of the entire city's population. The police department has been weakened in order to aid the filth of BLM. Of course the real issue is POPULIST POLITICS------BREAD AND CIRCUSES -----buy the gutter votes
Whataboutism indicates a moral equivalence and therefore no criticism is dismissible. It also does not excuse the actions of slave holding traitors.

You have proved yourself racist.

Thanks for clearing that up.

So let's review. Trump's presidency has exposed him as grossly incompetent and corrupt. He gets the Russians to help in his campaign, he fires the FBI Director for opening an investigation into that matter. His NSA Director lies to the FBI and admits such in court, then Trump puts him above the law, Trump cages kids, calls neo-Nazis 'very fine people, extorts Ukraine, ignores warnings of bounties on our troops, mismanaged a pandemic and gasses peaceful protesters for the sake of a photo op.

And, as a result, he is less popular than ever with four months till the election. What's he to do?

And the racists eat it up by the spoonful. Black Lives Matter and you mouth breathing, hood wearing racist idiots take it as an insult.

Congratulations.

They hate that people keep pointing out BLM is total scum advocating murdering cops and white people and are sexual deviants to boot, same as they hate it when anyone reminds them the 'gay rights' hoax was founded by and for pedophiles. The Obama criminal syndicate, however, was wondeful, and its support of terrorist groups killing Americans made them have spontaneous orgasms and dance around a lot.

Congratulations.
Because you live in an echo chamber you have NO IDEA how many people are chomping at the bit to rid our country of Trump and neuter the racists who support him.

how many?
So,ewhere north of 56%!

what makes you think that it is "racists" who support Trump or that 56% of the people
believe that Trump is "racist" Toward what "race" does he express animosity?

'56%' ??? We're going to see mail in ballots voting Democrat from all 57 states, and the margins alone will outnumber registered voters in many precincts, sure enough, but that doesn't mean '56%' of real votes will go for traitor sicko Democrats, silly; that's just crazy talk from Democratic Underground, nutjob deviant Central.

This is disgusting! Defacing statues of heroic patriotic White men is okay but God forbid you paint over Black Lives Matter lettering on a public street gets you wanted by law enforcement.

Just write down those cops who are looking for the brave couple that painted over the letters. Because cops are the ones who calls the shots on who they want to investigate or not. The reason to write them down? It is to inform others which cops are apart of the Deep State.

BLM is a communist front group and a fund raising mechanism of the demcrat communist party.

BTW, slavery wasn't even a secondary issue as to why the south seceded, dumb ass.

..the blacks are the racists..Mr Trump is doing an excellent job--especially considering having idiots like you to contend with

BLM is a communist front group and a fund raising mechanism of the demcrat communist party.

BTW, slavery wasn't even a secondary issue as to why the south seceded, dumb ass.
What empty barrel did they scrape you from?

Clueless, racist and bone stupid! Please find a carnival and pursue your career.

White Power Matters, no requests to mods to change the name yet? Why such a failure?

This is disgusting! Defacing statues of heroic patriotic White men is okay but God forbid you paint over Black Lives Matter lettering on a public street gets you wanted by law enforcement.
PUBLIC ENEMIES NUMBER ONE. They need to write Trump and tell him the city is hunting them down for trying to remove graffiti off the streets!

Trump only pays the legal bills for guys who beat people up at his rallies. They need to start assaulting people to prove their loyalty to the blob.
Liar!

He pays legal bills for other people?
The police in many areas have become the "Prog bitches". The real question is now, are they going to become the enforcers only to people who are Not Progs? And this means, do the non Progs now have the Prog agenda forces and the Police forces against them? Some Police are not bowing down to the Prog agendists. But far to few. As i have typed before. Honor, Integrity and character is to the power fiefdom. Paychecks, Benefits and Pensions overrule everything else. So someone paints over an illegal defacing of the street and they get arrested instead of the original perps. Police need to step it up. To step it up and stop enforcing rules and laws on others now also. They have much to pay for in what they have done to people over the decades. If the other side loses faith in them its over.

So we are taxed for the money to pay for these roads and then the filthy BLM terrorists are allowed to paint whatever hate they want on the roads?

White Power Matters, no requests to mods to change the name yet? Why such a failure?
Why does it bother you? I would say nothing if a black person chose "black power matters"

I would say plenty of things to such person. Sounds like he should be back home in the ethnostate of Liberia with IM2...

I am tired of the low IQ mongoloids who believe whiteness is some sort of symbol of allegiance. Clearly they have no awareness of history - or much of anything for that matter.

Remember, when you are chanting white power - you are chanting power to the likes of JoeB.

PUBLIC ENEMIES NUMBER ONE. They need to write Trump and tell him the city is hunting them down for trying to remove graffiti off the streets!

Trump only pays the legal bills for guys who beat people up at his rallies. They need to start assaulting people to prove their loyalty to the blob.
Liar!

The police in many areas have become the "Prog bitches". The real question is now, are they going to become the enforcers only to people who are Not Progs? And this means, do the non Progs now have the Prog agenda forces and the Police forces against them? Some Police are not bowing down to the Prog agendists. But far to few. As i have typed before. Honor, Integrity and character is to the power fiefdom. Paychecks, Benefits and Pensions overrule everything else. So someone paints over an illegal defacing of the street and they get arrested instead of the original perps. Police need to step it up. To step it up and stop enforcing rules and laws on others now also. They have much to pay for in what they have done to people over the decades. If the other side loses faith in them its over.

Policing is not the problem for Blacks.

The problem is the tremendous Black on Black crime.

Liar!

The city seemed to have authorized the paint job on the streets bucko. It would be the same as removing a stop sign.

Why does it bother you? I would say nothing if a black person chose "black power matters"

I would say plenty of things to such person. Sounds like he should be back home in the ethnostate of Liberia with IM2...

I am tired of the low IQ mongoloids who believe whiteness is some sort of symbol of allegiance. Clearly they have no awareness of history - or much of anything for that matter.

Remember, when you are chanting white power - you are chanting power to the likes of JoeB.

so true-----the CAUCAISIONS of the world ------certainly do not represent a
united front I also notice that even persons from the far east ----ie----
YELLOWS are now being called "white" by "persons of color" ----who SUDDENLY for the very first time in history----include arabs and Iranians. Remember those large boxes of crayola crayons? To remain safe----never suggest to an Iranian that you "thought he was an arab" -------and always remark on newborn babies with southeast
asian background----"how fair is the baby's skin"

When did California turn into East Germany?

it seems to me that california is the place to which hippies are
attracted------the living is easy. Hippies are the people who
LATCH onto fads. When I was a kid----it started with elvis
presley and moved along with the "everly brothers"-----and onto
BEETLEMANIA, Miniskirts, pierced ears. ---folk music. Then
COPS IS PIGS and "DON'T TRUST ANYONE over 30" -----today---
the fad is BLM and adulation of the HEROES of the past----like
the murderess Angela Davis and the deluded Malcolm X. We are
witnessing CULTISM

New Topics

Forum List

Back