Boy the Republicans are mad the truth came out.

Dems hope that it helps them. I hope that the justices do the right thing ( overturn Roe) in spite of the leak of the opinion draft.
The public outcry was expected.
They were going to reveal it in June. The Leaker was stupid. This is too early. The anger effect will wear off long before November.

? It is improper to release the draft. Obviously, the intent of the leaker was to induce blowback to see if some Justice might just cave-in.

However, with the opinion expected by June of July anyway, your guess is way off. Actually, I’d assume most Republicans are thrilled at this hoped-for outcome.

Or perhaps the leaker wanted to soften the blow when the actual ruling comes out so they leaked it to let people get used to the idea

The anger effect will wear off long before November.

Not so sure. By Nov there will likely be lots of stories of women being arrested for having an abortion in the deep red states. They will make good campaign material.

I have my doubts about how many of them really give two shits about this topic, outside of owning da libz.

But that's a huge motivator in itself for them. That's the priority.
Rape abortions are less than 1 percent of Abortion activity. In any case the expecting mother will balways find a way to terminate an unwanted pregnancy.

Jail time coming
Impeaching those unfaithful justices if they go through with it, will be enough, we don't need to jail them.

Did you mean the guy who leaked the draft? What law did he break again? Some long held tradition?

Impeaching those unfaithful justices if they go through with it, will be enough, we don't need to jail them.

Did you mean the guy who leaked the draft? What law did he break again? Some long held tradition?
When are you assholes going to learn that everything cannot go your way?

Forum List

Back