Bouncer Duane Patterson working at a bar dies days after being punched into coma by customer

That’s a shame, I’ve done the bouncer thing and it’s shit pay for dangerous work.

But I don’t think it compares. This guy got punched deliberately and repeatedly and he looks significantly older than Hamil

That’s a shame, I’ve done the bouncer thing and it’s shit pay for dangerous work.

But I don’t think it compares. This guy got punched deliberately and repeatedly and he looks significantly older than Hamil
Read an article on this this morning... Said victim was 61.

It's not similar to the Bills football incident. The bouncer probably got sucker punched in the head and never went into cardiac arrest. The Bills player was hit in the chest in a rare between beats hit and it immediately stopped his heart.

THE BILLS PLAYER IS IN ICU BECAUSE OF THE JAB FFS. TENS OF THOUSANDS OF WORSE HITS LIKE THAT- NOTHING. 7 DAYS AFTER HIS BOOSTER HE HAS A HEART ATTACK. WTF ARE YOU GUYS ON? HUNDREDS OF ATHLETES DROPPING DEAD FROM THE JAB SINCE 2000. DENAIL CITY.

THE BILLS PLAYER IS IN ICU BECAUSE OF THE JAB FFS. TENS OF THOUSANDS OF WORSE HITS LIKE THAT- NOTHING. 7 DAYS AFTER HIS BOOSTER HE HAS A HEART ATTACK. WTF ARE YOU GUYS ON? HUNDREDS OF ATHLETES DROPPING DEAD FROM THE JAB SINCE 2000. DENAIL CITY.
Evrr seem what doctors do first when a patient is in cardiac arrest? They deliver a sharp quick blow to the chest to try and cause the heart to return to normal sinus rhythm. The opposite works as well to cause cardiac arrest.

Forum List

Back