'Both sides' is a farce.

Not since1968 duhh. Except For 30 days under Obama...Obamacare
JFK%20and%20Obama.jpg

So how long did it take you to come up with that, so you could address someone who didn't write it? And if you worried about improper or missing punctuation on this board and addressed it, you'd do nothing else. So run along, commie.

Bootlicking Job-Thieves

I love exposing the pathetic grammar of Diploma Dumbos.

Little Mamas' Boys who suck their thumbs in college classroom are jealous of the self-educated, which are the only ones truly educated. I no more needed your class-biased slave education than LeBron James needed to play college basketball.

View attachment 891533

He has a real point.

If it's "both sides" where were all the histrionics when Democrats controlled the house?

Where is the insanity in the Senate?

The turmoil in the White House?

None of that is going on under Democrats.

It's not "both sides".

What's broken is the Republicans.
The point Democrats will never acknowledge us that they created the MAGA movement, and are largely responsible for the fact that it's still with us.

Bootlicking Job-Thieves

I love exposing the pathetic grammar of Diploma Dumbos.

Little Mamas' Boys who suck their thumbs in college classroom are jealous of the self-educated, which are the only ones truly educated. I no more needed your class-biased slave education than LeBron James needed to play college basketball.

Wow, you're not very good at humble bragging. LMAO

BTW the only diplomas I have are HS, SCUBA and the military courses I attended.

Dimwit thinks Ds have never held power in his lifetime. WTF.

Brainwashed functional moron.
You need sixty votes in the Senate to pass laws to help America. The New BS GOP only needs 51 with GOP reconciliation to cut taxes on the rich and further wreck it.... brainwashed functional moron ignoramus hater dupe seditionist lol.....

You need sixty votes in the Senate to pass laws to help America. The New BS GOP only needs 51 with GOP reconciliation to cut taxes on the rich and further wreck it.... brainwashed functional moron ignoramus hater dupe seditionist lol.....
Brainwashed functional moron.

biden-malarkey-S.jpg

"It really is worth being specific on this: It does not take 60 votes to pass an ordinary bill in the Senate; it takes a majority of the senators voting. If everyone is present, it takes 51 votes, or 50 votes if the vice president votes to break the tie. Under the current rules of the Senate—which can be altered by a majority vote—it takes 60 votes to proceed to a vote on a bill when some senators want to continue debate forever, or filibuster."

biden-malarkey-S.jpg

"It really is worth being specific on this: It does not take 60 votes to pass an ordinary bill in the Senate; it takes a majority of the senators voting. If everyone is present, it takes 51 votes, or 50 votes if the vice president votes to break the tie. Under the current rules of the Senate—which can be altered by a majority vote—it takes 60 votes to proceed to a vote on a bill when some senators want to continue debate forever, or filibuster."

GOP reconciliation and filibuster rules duhhhhh, super dupe ignoramus. Which happens 100% of the time....

I think it's sweet you believe the Democrips care about The People.

Do you write Santa letters every year too? :)

Forum List

Back